Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

hi...6th sep...answer updated to page 14 (Page 26)

Sheerinbanu Senior Member
Sheerinbanu
Sheerinbanu

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Hello Khushboo...

If possible tell this to the Casting Members of IPKKND. There are millions of Post praising Barun, sanaya, Daljeet and Abbhas. But there were bashing for Arnav when he was rude with Khushi, There were bashing for Khushi when she behaves stupidly. There are Bashing for Anjali for trusting Shyam and not her Bro. Bashing Shyam for his hard core villanism..

You know why this is happening its bcoz they are living as the characters and their acting is very real.They live as the characters. Their performances are really impacting the viewers. What does it mean. Rather than seeing it as mere acting and everyone is just performing their role; people are feeling it and reacting to it and they are getting affected. They are seeing that more than just a drama. After all this if someone complains about the acting skills of the casting members. Then they are really insane. An Artist is not just an emotional Person; a real Artist is one who can make others Emotional. So I don't need to say anything further.

I can understand the what your trying to say and absolutely what the casting members are feeling. Everyone in the Casting Team have really Justified their role irrespective of any one. Barun, Sanaya Daljeet, Deepali, Abhass, Akshay, Kara, Bhuaji, nani, mami ect., They are excellent thats the reason why we have such a fame and and fan Following from all over the world. Tell them to ignore the negative comments and look positive things. Here and there few things would happen and that would upset them. See the million positive things rather than the few negative things. The most common example is Don't see the thorns in the Rose plant. See that a Plant with thorns have a beautiful Rose flower.

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Didikisaut

Originally posted by khushboorath

first one : was for anjali...her emotions for shyam re-entry
second one : for arnav...as aranv dnt want anajli to meet with shyam again...
third : its bout to come
forth one :  khushi feeling for arnav...sorry frnds sometimes dnt u guys feel that khushi love arnav n all the family members unconditionally which is irritated for me...but cv better know how to show...
last is for past...past is going to disclose soon...the main theme the main dhamaka will happen after that...

only one request to all of u my dear IF ppl...kindly dnt use abusing words or insulting words for those who actually work hard just to give u a wonderful serial...u r fighting for this serial...u love it, u hate it...but at least respect them...u never know who is visiting to IF just to read ur comments...some actor lost there respect for u guys...
i can understand criticizing is gud...kindly criticize them for there acting not for there private life
arnav/barun is doing a good job...dnt know y u guys have problem with his acting...n more then that u might call his bad luck but wenever he visit to IF from his frnds id just to see wat ppl r saying for his acting he alwz get post regarding bad things for him...

khushi/sanaya hardly visit to IF but her frnds can pass her the news wats internet ppl r thinking for her n bout her acting

anjali/daljeet: she is justifying her character well...wat a big deal in this if she ask for screen space from cv... after all she is a actor n she want that watever she is working atleast ppl shud know her...

today only i come to know that som ppl r disclosing confidential news between ph n actors...do u guys think its gud...do u guys actully able to enjoy the tracks after all this news like firstly barun's leave then daljeet nego etc...

bout story spoiler i can understand as everybody want to know bout story yaar so its not a big deal but disclosing news bout alll other things is not gud yaar...
all i can request pls stop this...let ppl enjoy the track yaar...plsss

rest ur wish...

4 lions can make a new serial with Daljeet if they want...

This show is what it is because of Sarun...

Hahaha...it is a old news about how Daljeet blackmailed her way out.
It up to people to disclose whatever they want in the same way as you only give hints
Khushboo Rathi ji waiting for your revert...

Why is it that you can oniy disclose news???

I am confused soul hereConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AliaBhattOmNaMaSteOmFairyLiquidSoap

khushboorath Goldie
khushboorath
khushboorath

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

forth one :  khushi feeling for arnav...sorry frnds sometimes dnt u guys feel that khushi love arnav n all the family members unconditionally which is irritated for me...but cv better know how to show...
last is for past...past is going to disclose soon...the main theme the main dhamaka will happen after that...

only one request to all of u my dear IF ppl...kindly dnt use abusing words or insulting words for those who actually work hard just to give u a wonderful serial...u r fighting for this serial...u love it, u hate it...but at least respect them...u never know who is visiting to IF just to read ur comments...some actor lost there respect for u guys...
i can understand criticizing is gud...kindly criticize them for there acting not for there private life
arnav/barun is doing a good job...dnt know y u guys have problem with his acting...n more then that u might call his bad luck but wenever he visit to IF from his frnds id just to see wat ppl r saying for his acting he alwz get post regarding bad things for him...

khushi/sanaya hardly visit to IF but her frnds can pass her the news wats internet ppl r thinking for her n bout her acting

anjali/daljeet: she is justifying her character well...wat a big deal in this if she ask for screen space from cv... after all she is a actor n she want that watever she is working atleast ppl shud know her...

today only i come to know that som ppl r disclosing confidential news between ph n actors...do u guys think its gud...do u guys actully able to enjoy the tracks after all this news like firstly barun's leave then daljeet nego etc...

bout story spoiler i can understand as everybody want to know bout story yaar so its not a big deal but disclosing news bout alll other things is not gud yaar...

rest ur wish...

It up to people to disclose whatever they want in the same way as you only give hints

i know u r a confused soul...cant help u...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLoverushshri

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

rest ur wish...

Yes you better of helping DB and the PH...LOL

They need your PR assistance...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AliaBhattOmNaMaSteOm

khushboorath Goldie
khushboorath
khushboorath

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

rest ur wish...

u again started personally...
kindly watch ur words...
dnt force other to start...coz it will end no where...
-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

rest ur wish...

u again started personally...
kindly watch ur words...
dnt force other to start...coz it will end no where...
How is it personal...
You refused to help me...why???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AliaBhattCDloveFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Again I lau Barun I lau Barun I lau Barun.

I'll make many many posts about his beautiful long hair, manly hands and chest hair and send you the links so Barun can read them and be happy.

TFS dear

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AliaBhattFuzzbucketSeerialLoopsLIKEDMGSamiyaIPKKNDFairyLiquidSoaptvbufOmNaMaSteOm-DKS-

AliaBhatt Senior Member
AliaBhatt
AliaBhatt

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Didi ki saut 
i will tell u about a conservative family in diya bati aur hum

the family of bhabosa.. then u will know what the matter is actually

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DKS-

Go to top