Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

hi...6th sep...answer updated to page 14 (Page 25)

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
hey khush. thanks for the hints and answers! the serial is getting boring day by day by just making anjali, the center of everything.. even if the scenes don't contain anjali, everyone talks only about her or for her. everything is running around anjali now. last year, the story was running around arnav-khushi. that is the main reason for the current failure of the show. TRPs and the forum's anguish about the track are the proofs. In between, to give us something we get arhi scenes. but, that is def not we expect. since, you know the future, u r ok with the track. here, we don't know.. what you may like may not be our choice as well.. bcos most of  us wanted arnav's strong redemption. In fact, I wanted intense redemption track to go for at least 2 months. But, at last, CVs pushed me to that end that I was ok with a 2 min  apology from arnav. anyways, happy that at least that happened.CVs will def justify their  acts, so do we. anyways,post kidnapping track, i loved all arhi scenes but, somehow I couldn't enjoy the way I used to before. The way things go on, I have no hopes of the story to be like the way it used to be. I love to be proved wrong. but, after kidnapping, nothing went properly. Anyways, even after past reveals n if arnav supports khushi, there is nothing big in it, until he punishes himself for being so mean to khushi right from the start. I used to stay positive and keep telling myself that things will get well soon, but now all hopes lost and I don't have any positivity left in me wrt this show. Like in the show, negativity is more than positivity.

Regarding Daljeet negotiation, it was she, who brought it about asking for more screen space in public and ppl have their own way of interpreting things. Since I don't know what nego Daljeet n CVs had, I will not hold her responsible for the way anjali's character is. Instead, I would say it is the CVs fault to make anjali look like this and they have made me hate the character like anything. It is irritating to see everything going around only about anjali. I will just blame CVs for all this. I hope this is not considered as bashing and is considered as constructive criticism.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gulabo04urmimalasammi5meshas

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Barun Sobti comes across as a very levelheaded sensible person not given to starry tantrums or airs so him not accepting something that is negative sounds rather dubious Any actor or for that matter any human being will accept praise along with criticism for how else are they supposed to evolve change and grow as a person In fact some of the best of Hollywood Bollywood legends have accepted and acknowledged their failures along with their success which is the mark of a true craftsperson worthy of their art

He in fact took in with great spirits a post that was made here in jest over a scene of his I do wish people would stop writing words as from his mouth or being his unofficial spokesperson You do a great disservice to their image by making them look churlish or prone to tantrums

This is purely my POV

As for the rest I take it with a great deal of skepticism

Edited by FairyLiquidSoap - 06 September 2012 at 12:32pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

gulabo04sammi5SamanthaGmeshasaashi_Cetroniacoolnisha_fun87-Aimz-geetmaanluvCDloveasha...-SI-SeerialLoopsGirlabouttowntvbufOmNaMaSteOm-DKS-shillu.arshilazyleaves

Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Hi Khushboo,

First of all I want to thankyou for taking the trouble to do this for the forum.

Now coming to the criticizing of actors...I would just like to say that the main criticism is towards the character Anjali, Shyam and Dadi . And the greatest reason above all is Arhi's remmaraige been stopped. 

Remarriage has been the greatest wish from each of us since the forced marraige happened. Every IPKKND fan wants to see a Remarraige. You have to understand and let the PH know that the Remmaraige issue is an important one. It's a reaction of hue and cry from us because we feel cheated. We were conditioned and made to believe that this remmaraige is happening ...but now it has been stopped. If their intentions were that from the very beginning then they shouldn't have started with this emotional mind games with the audiences. Once again...please let the PH know that we have dwelt to the hate track for too long...we have tolerated Shyam's criminal activities for too long...we are still tolerating Anjali's behavior ...you know why? Let me explain...just for Arnav and Khushi...we are tolerating this only to see them remarry and see them as a normal couple for once.

Miss Khusboo, we are the audience...if we don't like a product...we return it or do not use it anymore. We try a new one. Similarly, if we like a product and have used it for a while...but suddenly notice that the product is deterioting...we as consumers complain. 

Same goes in the entertainment industry...we were promised a Lovestory...we got it for a while...We were promised Sanaya Irani as the female lead...we were asked to believe and get excited for a grand Remarraige...but instead we are getting a regressive serial as Didi ki Saut...Ms Bhanot and Mr Mehta are the new leads...and there is no sign of a remmaige...

What does the PH expect ? There will be hue and cry because after all we all love Barun and Sanaya.

I am a loyal fan of IPKKND and have always stuck by it...but this track is not helping anyone. Please convey the PH that all this disappointed is because we are being deprived of the Remarraige track we were lured into. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

anwita08sammi5Dazeemad-eyemeshasCetronia-SI-OmNaMaSteOmshillu.arshi-DKS-

bssi Senior Member
bssi
bssi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushboorath

first one : was for anjali...her emotions for shyam re-entry
second one : for arnav...as aranv dnt want anajli to meet with shyam again...
third : its bout to come
forth one :  khushi feeling for arnav...sorry frnds sometimes dnt u guys feel that khushi love arnav n all the family members unconditionally which is irritated for me...but cv better know how to show...
last is for past...past is going to disclose soon...the main theme the main dhamaka will happen after that...

only one request to all of u my dear IF ppl...kindly dnt use abusing words or insulting words for those who actually work hard just to give u a wonderful serial...u r fighting for this serial...u love it, u hate it...but at least respect them...u never know who is visiting to IF just to read ur comments...some actor lost there respect for u guys...
i can understand criticizing is gud...kindly criticize them for there acting not for there private life
arnav/barun is doing a good job...dnt know y u guys have problem with his acting...n more then that u might call his bad luck but wenever he visit to IF from his frnds id just to see wat ppl r saying for his acting he alwz get post regarding bad things for him...

khushi/sanaya hardly visit to IF but her frnds can pass her the news wats internet ppl r thinking for her n bout her acting

anjali/daljeet: she is justifying her character well...wat a big deal in this if she ask for screen space from cv... after all she is a actor n she want that watever she is working atleast ppl shud know her...

today only i come to know that som ppl r disclosing confidential news between ph n actors...do u guys think its gud...do u guys actully able to enjoy the tracks after all this news like firstly barun's leave then daljeet nego etc...

bout story spoiler i can understand as everybody want to know bout story yaar so its not a big deal but disclosing news bout alll other things is not gud yaar...
all i can request pls stop this...let ppl enjoy the track yaar...plsss

rest ur wish...

No!!... please if you can pass this message to Mr Barun Sobti on our behalf that we love his acting and adore him. I guess sometimes people vent out their frustrations about the storyline and end up writing something that they don't mean really. But please we all just think he is the best actor in tellywood at this moment and we are proud of him and wish all the success!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shillu.arshi

goguma IF-Rockerz
goguma
goguma

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
hi khusbooth

pls post more news on sanaya..i hardly get to know how and what she feels abt IF...

for barun, pls tell him to look at the numerous drooling posts of him...

and for the anjali track, pls tell cvs not to drag it...

sorry to say this
but if barun is upset with the criticism, it makes him look petty
which i am sure he is not...

Edited by goguma - 06 September 2012 at 12:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shillu.arshi

love_for_serial Goldie
love_for_serial
love_for_serial

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Hi  khush,
Thanks for giving the hints!
I agree with you totally that PH should not  tell about leaves and negotiations, becoz when PH wants to cover up leaves and deals in storyline, fans already know about it and so the hue and cry.
But anyways love this show, so will keep on watching it...  
CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
We Heart Barun.

he's my heart and soul.

Bas

Bashers- Go to HELL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoops-SI-SamiyaIPKKNDFairyLiquidSoap-DKS-OmNaMaSteOm

HelloA1 Senior Member
HelloA1
HelloA1

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushboorath

Originally posted by HelloA1

I don't recall reading any bad posts on Barun! If there are any?,definitely would be  from his fans who turned out to be his best critics with a zeal to see his bestest performance after all we love him. A mom criticizes her kids to see them perform better not the otherway around. I also agree that sometimes enthusiasm will click wrong button.

His fans would definitely not use abusing verbs, If anyone in this forum did and Barun happened to read them then a note*: to 'Mr.Barun Sobti',  this forum is not restricted to his fans- it's a public forum where anyone/everyone can express their views (not all of them will/can be monitored by Admins unless reported). May all the decent criticisms be used for betterment and abuses be discarded .

well dear even i spend time here n read all those post...but never disclose it to him...as i dnt want to...i dint knew how n wen he read ll this post...but wen i come to know i thought of sharing it with u all...
and ya one more thing...
nybody can read the post before mods come n close...
sometimes mods come n close a bit late...
well i dint said that ppl here r using abusing lang for him particularly...there r other actors also...
few fans r doing for everyone...i mean every actor...do u think it is justify

If me in their (IPK Cast) shoes - I would use the decent criticisms for betterment and discard the amateur criticisms/abuses. With this i'm not saying you're wrong,  I agree there were some insensitive posts in this forum on other IPK actors, all i can say to this is "treat them as non IPK lovers" !

Go to top