Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

hi...6th sep...answer updated to page 14 (Page 23)

White.Pearl Senior Member
White.Pearl
White.Pearl

Joined: 06 April 2012
Posts: 558

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Criticising an actors acting is FINE!
But criticising the way a person talks, walks, hugs, holds hands, styles his hair, wears clothes is NOT FINE!
Just compare and tell me many posts were made in this forum about his acting and the rest?I would say 1:10!!!!



Edited by farz24 - 06 September 2012 at 11:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khushboorathrushshri

khushboorath Goldie
khushboorath
khushboorath

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 1722

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
well frnd i dint told nybody that one actor lose his respect for u or nythng like that...
kindly read my post again...
few ppl r just posting saying many thing that actor shud take this criticizer n all...
thy r not complaining for there acting criticizer but the way ppl r becomeing to much personal is not gud...there r many post for an example...i cn take it name but dnt want to...
frnds if u guys r not liking bout story i can understand...
but actiors have there personal life yaar...there style...let them decide wat thy want n how to use there face in industry...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

White.Pearlsubha_rath2004afsuuHifah.Sad.But.True.rushshrishillu.arshi-Anku-

afsuu IF-Rockerz
afsuu
afsuu

Joined: 02 February 2012
Posts: 6473

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
well done kushbooo right jatka on right time 
raising he finger so easy but realizing the facts so hard
love u 4 this  


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khushbooratharshistar

Hifah IF-Sizzlerz
Hifah
Hifah

Joined: 07 February 2012
Posts: 12979

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

if the actors specially BS losses his respect for IF fans then yes IF fans deserve this only! he is a human not god! but people here clearly dont understand that..1000 post on his hair.. on his talking walking!! people have vented out the frustration they felt for the character on him!! i am not naming anyone but yes those can understand that its only because of them.. feel ridiculous about this!! but Khushboo do tell him that if 5 people exsits like that than there are 95 to love him more than that.. i really hope he can ignore those 5 for the 95! Smile
now coming to the track Ouch i think i will wait! actually though i am not liking it but as i have waited so much no harm in waiting some more and hoping for good! LOL lets just see! no hard feelings for Daljeet but many hard feelings for Anjali!! Tongue
*sigh\* you will tell Barun that we are sorry and we love him wont you? Ermm
agreed what about zoha n shalu/shybabe posts they always make awesome post fro barun... he should read there posts
Hifah IF-Sizzlerz
Hifah
Hifah

Joined: 07 February 2012
Posts: 12979

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushboorath

well frnd i dint told nybody that one actor lose his respect for u or nythng like that...
kindly read my post again...
few ppl r just posting saying many thing that actor shud take this criticizer n all...
thy r not complaining for there acting criticizer but the way ppl r becomeing to much personal is not gud...there r many post for an example...i cn take it name but dnt want to...
frnds if u guys r not liking bout story i can understand...
but actiors have there personal life yaar...there style...let them decide wat thy want n how to use there face in industry...
agreed !!
they have personal life its there hair they want to cut or not... i know barun dint cut coz of mannat... and i really appreciate n he is so humble
ppl should spare him
and thanks for efforts dear ..Smile
khushboorath Goldie
khushboorath
khushboorath

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 1722

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farz24

Criticising an actors acting is FINE!
But criticising the way a person talks, walks, hugs, holds hands, styles his hair, wears clothes is NOT FINE!
Just compare and tell me many posts were made in this forum about his acting and the rest?I would say 1:10!!!!


i want to say this thing only dear...but u know few ppl r having problm with everythng...so thy keep on complaing...
watever i say thy have problem with that...so i guess its better for me to shut rather then loosing my patience
nyways thxs for understanding point

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hrttknbyarshiWhite.PearlhadearshistarHifah

dieforasr IF-Rockerz
dieforasr
dieforasr

Joined: 11 August 2012
Posts: 8486

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushboorath

first one : was for anjali...her emotions for shyam re-entry
second one : for arnav...as aranv dnt want anajli to meet with shyam again...
third : its bout to come
forth one :  khushi feeling for arnav...sorry frnds sometimes dnt u guys feel that khushi love arnav n all the family members unconditionally which is irritated for me...but cv better know how to show...
last is for past...past is going to disclose soon...the main theme the main dhamaka will happen after that...


only one request to all of u my dear IF ppl...kindly dnt use abusing words or insulting words for those who actually work hard just to give u a wonderful serial...u r fighting for this serial...u love it, u hate it...but at least respect them...u never know who is visiting to IF just to read ur comments...some actor lost there respect for u guys...
i can understand criticizing is gud...kindly criticize them for there acting not for there private life
arnav/barun is doing a good job...dnt know y u guys have problem with his acting...n more then that u might call his bad luck but wenever he visit to IF from his frnds id just to see wat ppl r saying for his acting he alwz get post regarding bad things for him...

khushi/sanaya hardly visit to IF but her frnds can pass her the news wats internet ppl r thinking for her n bout her acting

anjali/daljeet: she is justifying her character well...wat a big deal in this if she ask for screen space from cv... after all she is a actor n she want that watever she is working atleast ppl shud know her...

today only i come to know that som ppl r disclosing confidential news between ph n actors...do u guys think its gud...do u guys actully able to enjoy the tracks after all this news like firstly barun's leave then daljeet nego etc...

bout story spoiler i can understand as everybody want to know bout story yaar so its not a big deal but disclosing news bout alll other things is not gud yaar...
all i can request pls stop this...let ppl enjoy the track yaar...plsss

rest ur wish...



We fans are always with SARUN...Actually we are irritated with SHYAM n ANJALI...It's not good to show a character of  Dumb girl...even after your husband is accused  for having an extra marital affair...still u r so much concerned about him...If I mws her place I shud leave RM to stay with my hubby[although I m not dumb like Anjali]We are criticizing only characters not actors...
khushboorath Goldie
khushboorath
khushboorath

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 1722

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dieforasr

Originally posted by khushboorath

first one : was for anjali...her emotions for shyam re-entry
second one : for arnav...as aranv dnt want anajli to meet with shyam again...
third : its bout to come
forth one :  khushi feeling for arnav...sorry frnds sometimes dnt u guys feel that khushi love arnav n all the family members unconditionally which is irritated for me...but cv better know how to show...
last is for past...past is going to disclose soon...the main theme the main dhamaka will happen after that...


only one request to all of u my dear IF ppl...kindly dnt use abusing words or insulting words for those who actually work hard just to give u a wonderful serial...u r fighting for this serial...u love it, u hate it...but at least respect them...u never know who is visiting to IF just to read ur comments...some actor lost there respect for u guys...
i can understand criticizing is gud...kindly criticize them for there acting not for there private life
arnav/barun is doing a good job...dnt know y u guys have problem with his acting...n more then that u might call his bad luck but wenever he visit to IF from his frnds id just to see wat ppl r saying for his acting he alwz get post regarding bad things for him...

khushi/sanaya hardly visit to IF but her frnds can pass her the news wats internet ppl r thinking for her n bout her acting

anjali/daljeet: she is justifying her character well...wat a big deal in this if she ask for screen space from cv... after all she is a actor n she want that watever she is working atleast ppl shud know her...

today only i come to know that som ppl r disclosing confidential news between ph n actors...do u guys think its gud...do u guys actully able to enjoy the tracks after all this news like firstly barun's leave then daljeet nego etc...

bout story spoiler i can understand as everybody want to know bout story yaar so its not a big deal but disclosing news bout alll other things is not gud yaar...
all i can request pls stop this...let ppl enjoy the track yaar...plsss

rest ur wish...



We fans are always with SARUN...Actually we are irritated with SHYAM n ANJALI...It's not good to show a character of  Dumb girl...even after your husband is accused  for having an extra marital affair...still u r so much concerned about him...If I mws her place I shud leave RM to stay with my hubby[although I m not dumb like Anjali]We are criticizing only characters not actors...

thy dnt have problem with that dear...u hate character its ok for them...
but here ppl r saying bout daljeet n cv nego which is not rite
i guess its there own decision wat thy r demanding to cv...
i guess we r no one to point out bout that

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ARHI New VM..Are Re Are on page 21

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24

Author: -Deepali-   Replies: 186   Views: 21819

-Deepali- 186 21819 04 March 2012 at 9:07am by -Deepali-
Why Did Khushi Not Back Answer?

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: ArHi_4ever   Replies: 52   Views: 5818

ArHi_4ever 52 5818 23 November 2011 at 12:10am by ArHi_4ever
Give me an answer pls..

Author: ashloksaka   Replies: 1   Views: 523

ashloksaka 1 523 02 November 2011 at 2:07pm by Niva1
Khushi's stinging answer. Praying for this

Author: surenkal   Replies: 1   Views: 814

surenkal 1 814 02 November 2011 at 10:40am by Aliya_hzsn
Arnav Is The Answer!

2 3

Author: Khilonaa   Replies: 23   Views: 2582

Khilonaa 23 2582 02 November 2011 at 10:00am by Khilonaa

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index