Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

hi...6th sep...answer updated to page 14 (Page 20)

khushboorath Goldie
khushboorath
khushboorath

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pmgsk

Originally posted by khushboorath

Originally posted by pmgsk

Originally posted by khushboorath

first one : was for anjali...her emotions for shyam re-entry
second one : for arnav...as aranv dnt want anajli to meet with shyam again...
third : its bout to come
forth one :  khushi feeling for arnav...sorry frnds sometimes dnt u guys feel that khushi love arnav n all the family members unconditionally which is irritated for me...but cv better know how to show...
last is for past...past is going to disclose soon...the main theme the main dhamaka will happen after that...

only one request to all of u my dear IF ppl...kindly dnt use abusing words or insulting words for those who actually work hard just to give u a wonderful serial...u r fighting for this serial...u love it, u hate it...but at least respect them...u never know who is visiting to IF just to read ur comments...some actor lost there respect for u guys...
i can understand criticizing is gud...kindly criticize them for there acting not for there private life
arnav/barun is doing a good job...dnt know y u guys have problem with his acting...n more then that u might call his bad luck but wenever he visit to IF from his frnds id just to see wat ppl r saying for his acting he alwz get post regarding bad things for him...

khushi/sanaya hardly visit to IF but her frnds can pass her the news wats internet ppl r thinking for her n bout her acting

anjali/daljeet: she is justifying her character well...wat a big deal in this if she ask for screen space from cv... after all she is a actor n she want that watever she is working atleast ppl shud know her...

today only i come to know that som ppl r disclosing confidential news between ph n actors...do u guys think its gud...do u guys actully able to enjoy the tracks after all this news like firstly barun's leave then daljeet nego etc...

bout story spoiler i can understand as everybody want to know bout story yaar so its not a big deal but disclosing news bout alll other things is not gud yaar...
all i can request pls stop this...let ppl enjoy the track yaar...plsss

rest ur wish...

The general feeling among most fans is Sarun are brilliant...no one questions their acting ability or dedication...most of us are sticking to show just for Barun and Sanaya ... as far as Daljeet is concerned we are not against her getting some screenspace but the way CVs are portraying her character is what has upset all of us...they could have done it better keeping the essence of the characters and the storyline...changing the entire storyline to accomodate her request did not click...and please why so much drama...keep it simple keep it good...

And most fans are looking for strong script , some logic and sense and most importantly keep ArShi in focus...we all started watching show for ArShi not Anjali / Shyam / Dadi...they are supporting characters and they have done wonderful job before and they can do the same now without sidelining ArShi and storyline...Please don't make Khushi a typical Star Plus female lead...she had a strong character and substance which we all fell in love with , pls don't sabotage characters to justify story...

m not justifying story...infact see the first page...i already said that i requested cv to change the track n bring arshi there...even m also not enjying too much of anajli but wen i understand the other side of story i was like ok...i was wrong
did u saw anjali too much today...she is just getting that much space which is needed...com'on dear...cv had started a story...let them finish the track...u r not liking the current track that doesnt mean that story is not that strong...
Hey I am not saying I am not liking the entire track...I am liking ArShi relationship growth... but there are a lot of tracks running parallely which is confusing general audience... you understood the other side of the story and you were ok with it...we don't get to know the other side of the story to understand and appreciate... and I still stick to missing logic and continuity in tracks...for instance what happened to glass pieces on the mat and Anjali's wounds in leg...what happened to will papers under the crib...why isn't anyone discussing ArShi remarriage if it will happen or are they postponing or what...Khusboo we all love the show...we all love the entire IPK team and especially Gul , LM , Barun and Sanaya for giving us this wonderful show... but of late the negatives are outweighing the positives and as an ardent fan I feel like giving my opinion about it...Is it wrong to give a feedback ?

they have story in there bag regarding all this...wait dear...its not a movie...its a daily soap...n every production house want to run a serial for yrs so thy cant show everythng now...

sweetnoori IF-Stunnerz
sweetnoori
sweetnoori

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=ddds] [QUOTE=khushboorath]first one : was for anjali...her emotions for shyam re-entry
second one : for arnav...as aranv dnt want anajli to meet with shyam again...
third : its bout to come
forth one : khushi feeling for arnav...sorry frnds sometimes dnt u guys feel that khushi love arnav n all the family members unconditionally which is irritated for me...but cv better know how to show...
last is for past...past is going to disclose soon...the main theme the main dhamaka will happen after that...

only one request to all of u my dear IF ppl...kindly dnt use abusing words or insulting words for those who actually work hard just to give u a wonderful serial...u r fighting for this serial...u love it, u hate it...but at least respect them...u never know who is visiting to IF just to read ur comments...some actor lost there respect for u guys...
i can understand criticizing is gud...kindly criticize them for there acting not for there role...
arnav/barun is doing a good job...dnt know y u guys have problem with his acting...n more then that u might call his bad luck but wenever he visit to IF from his frnds id just to see wat ppl r saying for his acting he alwz get post regarding bad things for him...

khushi/sanaya hardly visit to IF but her frnds can pass her the news wats internet ppl r thinking for her n bout her acting

anjali/daljeet: she is justifying her character well...wat a big deal in this if she ask for screen space from cv... after all she is a actor n she want that watever she is working atleast ppl shud know her...

today only i come to know that som ppl r disclosing confidential news between ph n actors...do u guys think its gud...do u guys actully able to enjoy the tracks after all this news like firstly barun's leave then daljeet nego etc...

bout story spoiler i can understand as everybody want to know bout story yaar so its not a big deal but disclosing news bout alll other things is notYa khusbooo u should make post yaar me also want yaar,,,bcoz its necessry dear plz,,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

subha_rath2004

..Suhana.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Suhana..
..Suhana..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
khush forum is too much worried abt show so they are overeacting so much over an issue so on behalf of forum say sorr to barun and sanaya please...its an good thing they visit our forum..perhaps just say a big big sorry to them on behalf of us..if they are hurt then this thing will hurt us too,..perhaps this track is good..it isnt that bad..plzz tell them sorry yaar..nowadays this forum which used to be united at once..did divide into many teams..SARUN LOVE U ALOT..cant hurt u gyes...

subha_rath2004

sweetnoori IF-Stunnerz
sweetnoori
sweetnoori

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Dear khusboo plz make sperate post bcoz everyone critize and ur post is greattt we should respect that,s why i never comment on any celebrity in my life dear,, and dear we shlould take lesson its reallly really greattt khsboo giyz plz plz now we should stop critisizing and respect them bcoz thy all r very work hard sooo dear thnks yaar,,,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

subha_rath2004rushshri

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
ok i got 1 wrong, 2 correct and 1 in jhol jhal LOL

chk

Originally posted by rushshri

Lagi aa hint ki jhadi hai, , lagi aaj phir se hint ki jhadi hai

finally, after twisting my brain yesterday night and giving me sleepless night, there u go again. But u know hum bhi kahan sudhrenge. So my take on ur hints...

1st para - dadi (loneliness, shame and darkness)

2nd para - Anjali (she has crossed the line but she don't realize)

3rd para - Arnav (Anjali hiding dirty secret)

4th para - Khushi

thnx for the remarriage conformation...love u

p.s. I do not have ne problem in track. i am loving the track and those lakhs who are not on net but sitting in home watching IPKKND and contributing to TRP also don't have problem with it otherwise out TRP must have gone down. On the contrary it is rising so the track is liked by the normal household contributing to TRP. Just my pov. No offense.

khushboorathHifah

subha_rath2004 IF-Dazzler
subha_rath2004
subha_rath2004

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
jabse suna hai barun IF visit kiya tha, mere to hosh hi udgaye hain...

i am thinking that whether he came when i was online!!!!!!!!!!!!! did he see any of my posts??????????  am just so happy that he visited IF...but sad that he saw those negative comments...but being an actor i think Barun knows he has to accept critism and must have taken in a positive way...i know khusboo he became upset!!!!!!!!!!!! but i hope he must hav taken this in a sportive way and just prove negative with his acting to his BASHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BARUN SOBTI...man  u just rock...u r the epitome of all emotions... be it romance,,...anger...sadness...anythnng!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

though there is noone perfect, but u r just 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 away from perfection!!!!!!!!!!!!

U r the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by subha_rath2004 - 06 September 2012 at 10:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

starry66dieforasrHifah

ipkkndfan21 IF-Dazzler
ipkkndfan21
ipkkndfan21

If there are 2 post bashing Barun there are 10 post praising him. I m sure he is well aware abt it. He knows that IF are crazy abt him and love him to the core .He specially thanked all the IF members on his birthday on Noreens show.

Edited by ipkkndfan21 - 06 September 2012 at 10:57am

starry66dieforasr

sweetnoori IF-Stunnerz
sweetnoori
sweetnoori

Originally posted by sarun_deewani

<font size="3">khush forum is too much worried abt show so they are overeacting so much over an issue so on behalf of forum say sorr to barun and sanaya please...its an good thing they visit our forum..perhaps just say a big big sorry to them on behalf of us..if they are hurt then this thing will hurt us too,..perhaps this track is good..it isnt that bad..plzz tell them sorry yaar..nowadays this forum which used to be united at once..did divide into many teams..SARUN LOVE U ALOT..cant hurt u gyes..</font>.

Yaa dear me to wid u dear i totallly agree,,,we love u sarun alot,,,,,,,,,me wid u,,,

subha_rath2004

Go to top