Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

hi...6th sep...answer updated to page 14 (Page 16)

-Maha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Maha-
-Maha-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayuloveu

khusboo u said past will reveal soon and main theme main dhamaka will occur soon. the main theme of the show is "nafrat pass ane na de, mohobbat dur jane na de". so its mean after knowing past Arnav again will hate khushi , blame her and will separate from her? so its mean shyam and dadi will win?
I dont think ..after so much progress in their relationship he cant hate her ,may be he will pretend Confused

gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushboorath

Originally posted by ddds

hey plz make a seprate post on this. i want everybody 2 see this.

dnt know how many ppl will read it properly...but i know many will start fighting which i dnt want yaar
[/QUOTE]

Damn this is quite an appeal...don't worry bout the bashers, you also have a right to put your points across...Chill its the virtual world after all what is the greatest anyone can do???
tanmana IF-Dazzler
tanmana
tanmana

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
thank u khushbu for ur spoiler...i dont think arnav  n khushi will seperate...i think that will bring dem more close...  and i agree story is getting interesting altough sometimes some characters annoys us but its k,story is progressing.m liking the track and people should stop bashing bcoz its too much now a days
arsh_sp IF-Rockerz
arsh_sp
arsh_sp

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
tfs..
khushboorath Goldie
khushboorath
khushboorath

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pmgsk

first one : was for anjali...her emotions for shyam re-entry
second one : for arnav...as aranv dnt want anajli to meet with shyam again...
third : its bout to come
forth one :  khushi feeling for arnav...sorry frnds sometimes dnt u guys feel that khushi love arnav n all the family members unconditionally which is irritated for me...but cv better know how to show...
last is for past...past is going to disclose soon...the main theme the main dhamaka will happen after that...

only one request to all of u my dear IF ppl...kindly dnt use abusing words or insulting words for those who actually work hard just to give u a wonderful serial...u r fighting for this serial...u love it, u hate it...but at least respect them...u never know who is visiting to IF just to read ur comments...some actor lost there respect for u guys...
i can understand criticizing is gud...kindly criticize them for there acting not for there private life
arnav/barun is doing a good job...dnt know y u guys have problem with his acting...n more then that u might call his bad luck but wenever he visit to IF from his frnds id just to see wat ppl r saying for his acting he alwz get post regarding bad things for him...

khushi/sanaya hardly visit to IF but her frnds can pass her the news wats internet ppl r thinking for her n bout her acting

anjali/daljeet: she is justifying her character well...wat a big deal in this if she ask for screen space from cv... after all she is a actor n she want that watever she is working atleast ppl shud know her...

today only i come to know that som ppl r disclosing confidential news between ph n actors...do u guys think its gud...do u guys actully able to enjoy the tracks after all this news like firstly barun's leave then daljeet nego etc...

bout story spoiler i can understand as everybody want to know bout story yaar so its not a big deal but disclosing news bout alll other things is not gud yaar...
all i can request pls stop this...let ppl enjoy the track yaar...plsss

rest ur wish...

The general feeling among most fans is Sarun are brilliant...no one questions their acting ability or dedication...most of us are sticking to show just for Barun and Sanaya ... as far as Daljeet is concerned we are not against her getting some screenspace but the way CVs are portraying her character is what has upset all of us...they could have done it better keeping the essence of the characters and the storyline...changing the entire storyline to accomodate her request did not click...and please why so much drama...keep it simple keep it good...

And most fans are looking for strong script , some logic and sense and most importantly keep ArShi in focus...we all started watching show for ArShi not Anjali / Shyam / Dadi...they are supporting characters and they have done wonderful job before and they can do the same now without sidelining ArShi and storyline...Please don't make Khushi a typical Star Plus female lead...she had a strong character and substance which we all fell in love with , pls don't sabotage characters to justify story...

m not justifying story...infact see the first page...i already said that i requested cv to change the track n bring arshi there...even m also not enjying too much of anajli but wen i understand the other side of story i was like ok...i was wrong
did u saw anjali too much today...she is just getting that much space which is needed...com'on dear...cv had started a story...let them finish the track...u r not liking the current track that doesnt mean that story is not that strong...

Edited by khushboorath - 06 September 2012 at 10:27am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreenstarry66arshistarfahad1979gatheringstormBearNaNaArnieBoyBarun

fahad1979 IF-Rockerz
fahad1979
fahad1979

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
thanks khushboo
smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged

forth one :  khushi feeling for arnav...sorry frnds sometimes dnt u guys feel that khushi love arnav n all the family members unconditionally which is irritated for me...but cv better know how to show...
last is for past...past is going to disclose soon...the main theme the main dhamaka will happen after that...

only one request to all of u my dear IF ppl...kindly dnt use abusing words or insulting words for those who actually work hard just to give u a wonderful serial...u r fighting for this serial...u love it, u hate it...but at least respect them...u never know who is visiting to IF just to read ur comments...some actor lost there respect for u guys...
i can understand criticizing is gud...kindly criticize them for there acting not for there private life
arnav/barun is doing a good job...dnt know y u guys have problem with his acting...n more then that u might call his bad luck but wenever he visit to IF from his frnds id just to see wat ppl r saying for his acting he alwz get post regarding bad things for him...

khushi/sanaya hardly visit to IF but her frnds can pass her the news wats internet ppl r thinking for her n bout her acting

anjali/daljeet: she is justifying her character well...wat a big deal in this if she ask for screen space from cv... after all she is a actor n she want that watever she is working atleast ppl shud know her...

today only i come to know that som ppl r disclosing confidential news between ph n actors...do u guys think its gud...do u guys actully able to enjoy the tracks after all this news like firstly barun's leave then daljeet nego etc...

bout story spoiler i can understand as everybody want to know bout story yaar so its not a big deal but disclosing news bout alll other things is not gud yaar...

rest ur wish...

thanks for the answers and yeah i agree there are so many bashing posts it's expected for actors to get upset if they visit this forum ,and i don't know why people make so many post bashing barun and his acting when there is no problem and they call it healthy criticism
shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pmgsk

rest ur wish...

The general feeling among most fans is Sarun are brilliant...no one questions their acting ability or dedication...most of us are sticking to show just for Barun and Sanaya ... as far as Daljeet is concerned we are not against her getting some screenspace but the way CVs are portraying her character is what has upset all of us...they could have done it better keeping the essence of the characters and the storyline...changing the entire storyline to accomodate her request did not click...and please why so much drama...keep it simple keep it good...

And most fans are looking for strong script , some logic and sense and most importantly keep ArShi in focus...we all started watching show for ArShi not Anjali / Shyam / Dadi...they are supporting characters and they have done wonderful job before and they can do the same now without sidelining ArShi and storyline...Please don't make Khushi a typical Star Plus female lead...she had a strong character and substance which we all fell in love with , pls don't sabotage characters to justify story...

m not justifying story...infact see the first page...i already said that i requested cv to change the track n bring arshi there...even m also not enjying too much of anajli but wen i understand the other side of story i was like ok...i was wrong
did u saw too much today...com'on dear...cv had started a story...let them finish the track...u r not liking the current track that doesnt mean that story is not that strong...

Khushboo i totally agree with you in the bashing point and using abusing language for actors... We should respect the work they are doing...

And second Daljeet Negotiation news was not revealed by any particular person its just her quitting came out and then the media started and daljeet herself came out with she has to wait for the fans reaction...

But telling all this i respect the hard work that is put by the entire team and for your hints too

Edited by sarunrocks - 06 September 2012 at 10:32am

Go to top