Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

hi...6th sep...answer updated to page 14 - Page 16

khushboorath thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
well frnd i dint told nybody that one actor lose his respect for u or nythng like that...
kindly read my post again...
few ppl r just posting saying many thing that actor shud take this criticizer n all...
thy r not complaining for there acting criticizer but the way ppl r becomeing to much personal is not gud...there r many post for an example...i cn take it name but dnt want to...
frnds if u guys r not liking bout story i can understand...
but actiors have there personal life yaar...there style...let them decide wat thy want n how to use there face in industry...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afsuu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well done kushbooo right jatka on right time 
raising he finger so easy but realizing the facts so hard
love u 4 this  

Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -Delicious_BS-

if the actors specially BS losses his respect for IF fans then yes IF fans deserve this only! he is a human not god! but people here clearly dont understand that..1000 post on his hair.. on his talking walking!! people have vented out the frustration they felt for the character on him!! i am not naming anyone but yes those can understand that its only because of them.. feel ridiculous about this!! but Khushboo do tell him that if 5 people exsits like that than there are 95 to love him more than that.. i really hope he can ignore those 5 for the 95! ðŸ˜Š
now coming to the track i think i will wait! actually though i am not liking it but as i have waited so much no harm in waiting some more and hoping for good! 😆 lets just see! no hard feelings for Daljeet but many hard feelings for Anjali!! 😛
*sigh\* you will tell Barun that we are sorry and we love him wont you? 🤔

agreed what about zoha n shalu/shybabe posts they always make awesome post fro barun... he should read there posts
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: khushboorath

well frnd i dint told nybody that one actor lose his respect for u or nythng like that...
kindly read my post again...
few ppl r just posting saying many thing that actor shud take this criticizer n all...
thy r not complaining for there acting criticizer but the way ppl r becomeing to much personal is not gud...there r many post for an example...i cn take it name but dnt want to...
frnds if u guys r not liking bout story i can understand...
but actiors have there personal life yaar...there style...let them decide wat thy want n how to use there face in industry...

agreed !!
they have personal life its there hair they want to cut or not... i know barun dint cut coz of mannat... and i really appreciate n he is so humble
ppl should spare him
and thanks for efforts dear ..😊
khushboorath thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: farz24

Criticising an actors acting is FINE!

But criticising the way a person talks, walks, hugs, holds hands, styles his hair, wears clothes is NOT FINE!
Just compare and tell me many posts were made in this forum about his acting and the rest?I would say 1:10!!!!

i want to say this thing only dear...but u know few ppl r having problm with everythng...so thy keep on complaing...
watever i say thy have problem with that...so i guess its better for me to shut rather then loosing my patience
nyways thxs for understanding point

dieforasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

first one : was for anjali...her emotions for shyam re-entry
second one : for arnav...as aranv dnt want anajli to meet with shyam again...
third : its bout to come
forth one :  khushi feeling for arnav...sorry frnds sometimes dnt u guys feel that khushi love arnav n all the family members unconditionally which is irritated for me...but cv better know how to show...
last is for past...past is going to disclose soon...the main theme the main dhamaka will happen after that...

only one request to all of u my dear IF ppl...kindly dnt use abusing words or insulting words for those who actually work hard just to give u a wonderful serial...u r fighting for this serial...u love it, u hate it...but at least respect them...u never know who is visiting to IF just to read ur comments...some actor lost there respect for u guys...
i can understand criticizing is gud...kindly criticize them for there acting not for there private life
arnav/barun is doing a good job...dnt know y u guys have problem with his acting...n more then that u might call his bad luck but wenever he visit to IF from his frnds id just to see wat ppl r saying for his acting he alwz get post regarding bad things for him...

khushi/sanaya hardly visit to IF but her frnds can pass her the news wats internet ppl r thinking for her n bout her acting

anjali/daljeet: she is justifying her character well...wat a big deal in this if she ask for screen space from cv... after all she is a actor n she want that watever she is working atleast ppl shud know her...

today only i come to know that som ppl r disclosing confidential news between ph n actors...do u guys think its gud...do u guys actully able to enjoy the tracks after all this news like firstly barun's leave then daljeet nego etc...

bout story spoiler i can understand as everybody want to know bout story yaar so its not a big deal but disclosing news bout alll other things is not gud yaar...
all i can request pls stop this...let ppl enjoy the track yaar...plsss

rest ur wish...

We fans are always with SARUN...Actually we are irritated with SHYAM n ANJALI...It's not good to show a character of  Dumb girl...even after your husband is accused  for having an extra marital affair...still u r so much concerned about him...If I mws her place I shud leave RM to stay with my hubby[although I m not dumb like Anjali]We are criticizing only characters not actors...
khushboorath thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dieforasr

We fans are always with SARUN...Actually we are irritated with SHYAM n ANJALI...It's not good to show a character of  Dumb girl...even after your husband is accused  for having an extra marital affair...still u r so much concerned about him...If I mws her place I shud leave RM to stay with my hubby[although I m not dumb like Anjali]We are criticizing only characters not actors...

thy dnt have problem with that dear...u hate character its ok for them...
but here ppl r saying bout daljeet n cv nego which is not rite
i guess its there own decision wat thy r demanding to cv...
i guess we r no one to point out bout that
HelloA1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't recall reading any bad posts on Barun! If there are any?,definitely would be  from his fans who turned out to be his best critics with a zeal to see his bestest performance after all we love him. A mom criticizes her kids to see them perform better not the otherway around. I also agree that sometimes enthusiasm will click wrong button.

His fans would definitely not use abusing verbs, If anyone in this forum did and Barun happened to read them then a note*: to 'Mr.Barun Sobti',  this forum is not restricted to his fans- it's a public forum where anyone/everyone can express their views (not all of them will/can be monitored by Admins unless reported). May all the decent criticisms be used for betterment and abuses be discarded .
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i think the actors/ ph and cv's should not care what people say here..

this is a forum.. people come here sometimes just to vent their frustrations. they also equally gush and support when the love the episode. 

but ph should know that people on IF like to see arhi more than anyone else. they are free to do what they want with the show. its their show. n people should be free to say what they want hear. y come here an read things they dont like. 

they know we are not real critics. an look at the positive everyone has in one way or another contributed to their fame. look at their ranks

so it comes with the territory. 

as for daljeet.. she made her negotiations public herself .. she gave interviews abt them. there were article abt her wanting to quit. so one cannot blame the fans for having an opinion on what she herself put out. also many fans wanted her to stay in the show.. and talked abt that too. that she was fine. .. she herself said that. so u cant always have positives. let her do her work an go home.. y bother with IF. 

the trps are the real test of whether a track is working or not. most here do not contribute to trps. 
Edited by geetmaanluv - 11 years ago
White.Pearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

i want to say this thing only dear...but u know few ppl r having problm with everythng...so thy keep on complaing...
watever i say thy have problem with that...so i guess its better for me to shut rather then loosing my patience
nyways thxs for understanding point

Barun is this forums favrouite punching bag when the storyline goes down.thank god currently its moved to anjali (but im totally against daljeet bashing untill we know the full story).i'm a fan of him but not BLIND fan.there are many times when his acting did not please me.i just said tomorrow he'll do better and he did.
I just hope both barun and sanaya sees the appreciation posts this forum makes for them.
Andd thank you khushboorath for the hints and inside news.i truly appreciate them.
Edited by farz24 - 11 years ago