Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshics thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Khushboo, 

Please tell Barun that if there is one post criticising his acting - haven't really seen any such - there are thousands praising him and Sanaya and every one else for all the gud work that they do! 

I know people on the forum get a bit carried away, but that happens both ways - when we love it we go crazy with complements, and when we don't like it we go berserk with the criticism.

But in all this we love them all, that's why anything below perfection is so hard to handle.

Barun Sanaya and CVs have set such high standards for themselves, that even very good isn't good enough!

We love them all DAMMIT
khushboorath thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
you should make a separate post 
Thanks for the answer to your hint
[/QUOTE]
i want to add bout every actor...but thought only this ppl r imp for u so just named them...
[/QUOTE]
i think you did not understand what i wrote.
i have never had anyproblem with the track,its going perfect for me.
people sometimes dont understand that its a dailysoap and those who work for these work in the soap (actors,director &everyone)its for their bread and butter.
what i ment by seperate post is,so everone can see it,the one with negative comment will never understand what you are trying to say
[/QUOTE]
chill i undrstood wat u want to say dear...
but i think u misunderstood me...
other actors mean akash/akshay...deepali/payal...
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: khushboorath

well i dnt make barun read all this...but wen i come to know that even he gave visit to forum n saw all this bout his hair n look n his dress his walking style...his talking, n many thing...he got upset...so  i thought of sharing this to u all...so just did it

he is really so cool n we love him... plz tell him we adore him i dont know who bash him but i dont bash him neither Sanaya
where is deepali??i m missing her
priyalovely thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hi khushbhoo u r ri8...i totally agree with u...i really feel bad for barun sanaya daljeet n others cos thy r worried abt the things tats happening in IF against thm some bashings n bad comments...as fans v ve rights nly to appericiate thm n also can give some negative feedback but v r not supposed to bash thm and say something bad abt thm n cant comment at their private life...v shuld stop dis if v love thm...
In this forum Barun is the punching bag.Its pathetic.

The guy is internationally famous for his potrayal of ASR.He must be doing something right in the acting dept .Ask him to ignoreee a virtual world

I

[URL= ][/URL]
Breeeezy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

m not justifying story...infact see the first page...i already said that i requested cv to change the track n bring arshi there...even m also not enjying too much of anajli but wen i understand the other side of story i was like ok...i was wrong
did u saw anjali too much today...she is just getting that much space which is needed...com'on dear...cv had started a story...let them finish the track...u r not liking the current track that doesnt mean that story is not that strong...

Hey I am not saying I am not liking the entire track...I am liking ArShi relationship growth... but there are a lot of tracks running parallely which is confusing general audience... you understood the other side of the story and you were ok with it...we don't get to know the other side of the story to understand and appreciate... and I still stick to missing logic and continuity in tracks...for instance what happened to glass pieces on the mat and Anjali's wounds in leg...what happened to will papers under the crib...why isn't anyone discussing ArShi remarriage if it will happen or are they postponing or what...Khusboo we all love the show...we all love the entire IPK team and especially Gul , LM , Barun and Sanaya for giving us this wonderful show... but of late the negatives are outweighing the positives and as an ardent fan I feel like giving my opinion about it...Is it wrong to give a feedback ?
starry66 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
khusboo its really sad that barun read comments, but did he see his bday thread? coz it shows how much his fams love him!

"but wen i come to know that even he gave visit to forum n saw all this bout his hair n look n his dress his walking style...his talking, n many thing...he got upset...so  i thought of sharing this to u all...so just did it" this is upseting...
subha_rath2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
did Barun come to IF??????????????????????????????????????????

Barun this is just fo u...💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔!!!!!!!

Though u r married and infact I m married. Mt Dil just goes Dhak Dhak for u when i see u on screen!!!!!! I am a grt fan of urs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just love the way u potray all the emotions...everything is just perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And please dont see the negative things talked about u...see here the number of people who actually love u are way more than the people who bash u...so please u act the way u feel right...!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by subha_rath2004 - 11 years ago
Tithaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

you should make a separate post 
Thanks for the answer to your hint

i want to add bout every actor...but thought only this ppl r imp for u so just named them...
i think you did not understand what i wrote.
i have never had anyproblem with the track,its going perfect for me.
people sometimes dont understand that its a dailysoap and those who work for these work in the soap (actors,director &everyone)its for their bread and butter.
what i ment by seperate post is,so everone can see it,the one with negative comment will never understand what you are trying to say

chill i undrstood wat u want to say dear...
but i think u misunderstood me...
other actors mean akash/akshay...deepali/payal...

oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
swat.g thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Khusn WE LOVE SARUN see the prob was we wanted to see a marriage with justice fr khshi but tht isnt happening now m scared abt d positivity tht is missin in d show...we feel negativ aftr watchn ipk nowadays is there any story left?