Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum
Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum

Qualities of Bahu (Page 2)

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debalina_Paul

@ maddy" Boy's life saved, my life saved too.. 

I would still say boys life saved  LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Guggul IF-Dazzler
Guggul
Guggul

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Madhura2105

@Maddy: But the"ji maaji ji ahemhi" one is not only the ideal one. The others are also ideal bahus.. ANd modern and extravagant.. I guess u'll be their qualities mixture in future.. Wink

I agree there are many, but yu know they are most the "typical" ones only two I guess are exceptional in SP but they arent valued Angry

thanks fo d compliment though, I guess we all can be a blend of all teh above Wink

U are welcome except the part "we all".. I ain't gonna be a blend or mixture of anyone. Coz I'm not gonna marry anyone.. Smile
Deb fantastic idea, not janjat of hubby and his mommy dearest.Evil Smile
What people fail to understand, most specially SP is that the reality is far from what they show on their shows.

No matter what anyone says MIL can never take Mother's place in the real world. That is all I can say from a persona experience. For me Koki and Gopi pair were the best pair of saas bahu jodi in reel world, but somewhere they have lost that appeal for the pair now, it is not consitent and it is not the same anymore.

Let me shut up now on it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GuggulA2ZVictory

Guggul IF-Dazzler
Guggul
Guggul

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbp1971

U are welcome except the part "we all".. I ain't gonna be a blend or mixture of anyone. Coz I'm not gonna marry anyone.. Smile
Deb fantastic idea, not jhanjat of hubby and his mommy dearest.Evil Smile
What people fail to understand, most specially SP is that the reality is far from what they show on their shows.

No matter what anyone says MIL can never take Mother's place in the real world. That is all I can say from a persona experience. For me Koki and Gopi pair were the best pair of saas bahu jodi in reel world, but somewhere they have lost that appeal for the pair now, it is not consitent and it is not the same anymore.

Let me shut up now on it.

Shilpadi I may sound weird but I need to tell this.. I really find this weird that people crave for getting married, and the family members too; majority thinks that getting their son and daughter married is like a burden off their shoulders.

I know, its a important part of life and the family moves on with new members but still, people should understand that marrying isn't the ultimate destination of all..
Most of the problems of a person starts after marriage. Before marriage, however one may be, whatever he may be, he is independent and free from anyone else's clutches.

We'll find very few examples of happily married couples. Yes, happily married couples are there, but countable numbers.

I myself have seen my cousins' and friends' changing lives after marriage. The initial months were always happy-go-lucky.. But after a few months, all share a common story..

That's why I don't wanna marry at all .. OuchOuch I know I'm not clear with my points and sounding like a lunatic, but ... Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27_TaNi_ll-Shilpa-ll

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sbp1971

</div>

Deb fantastic idea, not jhanjat of hubby and his mommy dearest.Evil Smile

<div>
</div>

<div>Let me shut up now on it.

<font color="#FF00CC"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Shilpadi I may sound weird but I need to tell this.. I really find this weird that people crave for getting married, and the family members too; majority thinks that getting their son and daughter married is like a burden off their shoulders.

I know, its a important part of life and the family moves on with new members but still, people should understand that marrying isn't the ultimate destination of all..
Most of the problems of a person starts after marriage. Before marriage, however one may be, whatever he may be, he is independent and free from anyone else's clutches.

We'll find very few examples of happily married couples. Yes, happily married couples are there, but countable numbers.

I myself have seen my cousins' and friends' changing lives after marriage. The initial months were always happy-go-lucky.. But after a few months, all share a common story..

That's why I don't wanna marry at all .. OuchOuch I know I'm not clear with my points and sounding like a lunatic, but ... Confused</font>
</font>

Deb you are not a lunatic or alone in your thinking.

They say hindsight is 20/20 and I agree, if I had known what I know now, back when I was younger, I would have opted to do the same.

I fell into emotional blackmail part myself and don't plan to do this to my kids. It has to be if they feel what is right for them.

Edited by sbp1971 - 07 September 2012 at 1:46pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27Guggul_TaNi_

Guggul IF-Dazzler
Guggul
Guggul

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
@Shilpa di: I feel good to know that I'm not the only one who think that getting married is like losing one's independence. I know at some point of time may be I also have to get married and all but right now, I dread the idea of gettiing married. I'm 22 and want to enjoy my independent life to the fullest without obligations.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_TaNi_

kiruthikakrisha Newbie
kiruthikakrisha
kiruthikakrisha

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
if there is family like kashyap parivar then every dil will be like rajini and disha and even dumb ones like suhana can understand values of family togetherness.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index