Posted: 11 years ago
Ever thought what does it take to be a doting bahu? Well, you don't always have to rely on what you see but follow your heart. Whether its Akshara, Sandhya, Jeevika, Gopi or Sushila all of them share an amazing chemistry with their sasumaas. Today, these ladies are going to share some simple secrets that go into making an ideal bahu. Let's hear them out.

Don't try to change yourself", says Khushi

The most important ingredient that goes into making an ideal bahu is to just be yourself. Don't try to change yourself for others. The perfect example in this case would be Khushi. Have you ever thought what would happen if our bubbly and vibrant Khushi suddenly starts behaving seriously? We all love her for what she is and she has also managed to win the heart of the Raizadas with her qualities.

"You don't demand respect, it's mutual", says Jeevika
Treat you in-laws just the way you would treat your own parents. Show that you respect them and you will receive the same in return. Jeevika for example has settled in well with Viren's family. They love her more than anything else. In a very small period of time she has mingled with them efficiently, don't you think so?
"Treat your mother-in law as a good friend", says Gopi
You always ensure to clear the air about any doubt with your mother, then why behave differently with your mother-in-law? Just follow the same thing at your in-laws place too. Treat your mother-in-law as your own mother and let her realize that she holds a very important position in your life. Gopi shares everything with Kokila and this has worked wonders in their relationship.

"Be affectionate", says SUSHILA
Clashes are ought to happen if you are staying in a family. But the golden rule is to ignore everything and tackle things easily. Handle things lovingly rather than make it worse. Sushila and Sandhya too follow this and have emerged as winners when it comes to gaining their in-laws' love and affection.
What kind of relationship do you share with your in-laws? Do share any other points which you think may help. Also, let us know which bahu and in-law relationship you like the most.
Bohot accha.. I can foresee that u r gonna be  a very good bahu.. Mix up of all the SP serial's ideal bahus..  ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Debalina_Paul

Bohot accha.. I can foresee that u r gonna be  a very good bahu.. Mix up of all the SP serial's ideal bahus..  ðŸ˜‰

Lol... i dun wanna be a perfect Gopi with jii maajii and jii ahemjiii  😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 I dislike that completely ... Heights of showing a fictional character to this extent where any1 can treat as a bloody door mat and yu quietly accept it... why???? because you love that person 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
@Maddy: But the"ji maaji ji ahemhi" one is not only the ideal one. The others are also ideal bahus.. ANd modern and extravagant.. I guess u'll be their qualities mixture in future.. ðŸ˜‰

@Maddy: But the"ji maaji ji ahemhi" one is not only the ideal one. The others are also ideal bahus.. ANd modern and extravagant.. I guess u'll be their qualities mixture in future.. ðŸ˜‰

I agree there are many, but yu know they are most the "typical" ones only two I guess are exceptional in SP but they arent valued 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

thanks fo d compliment though, I guess we all can be a blend of all teh above 😉😉😉😉😉
Originally posted by Madhura2105

I agree there are many, but yu know they are most the "typical" ones only two I guess are exceptional in SP but they arent valued 😡

thanks fo d compliment though, I guess we all can be a blend of all teh above 😉

U are welcome except the part "we all".. I ain't gonna be a blend or mixture of anyone. Coz I'm not gonna marry anyone.. 😊

U are welcome except the part "we all".. I ain't gonna be a blend or mixture of anyone. Coz I'm not gonna marry anyone.. 😊

yu gonna remain kuwari??????😲😲😲😲😲😲
good, at least the boys life got saved 😛
😛
@ maddy" Boy's life saved, my life saved too.. 

@ maddy" Boy's life saved, my life saved too.. 

I would still say boys life saved  😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

😆😆😆😆😆😆