Poll Choice
Login To Vote
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ShaunSA

M&B are just awesomeness! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Aren't they just??

A couple hundred pages - a few KKs revealed and then our couple live happily ever after!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I want Ahem to save her! Koshi are good too, but I liked Ahem today. πŸ˜†
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Do you know what I'd really like?

I want GoHemRaJiKinWal rescue. With the guys playing an equal part.

Why should it always be GoKi or KoShi?!?!?!

Now just think all six of them working together for a common cause - it would be a brilliant 
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: NazmaJ

Do you know what I'd really like?

I want GoHemRaJiKinWal rescue. With the guys playing an equal part.

Why should it always be GoKi or KoShi?!?!?!

Now just think all six of them working together for a common cause - it would be a brilliant 

oohh.. Now that is a planπŸ‘πŸΌ
Really the title Saathiya will make sense then. Kinjal helping Dhawal, Ahem helping Gopi and Jigar helping Rashi πŸ˜› 
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It's about time Ahem took the lead. He looked very moved after the telephone conversation with Mr Mehta and questioned himself twice about the name mentioned. 
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swasthi

It's about time Ahem took the lead. He looked very moved after the telephone conversation with Mr Mehta and questioned himself twice about the name mentioned. 

Will the cv's allow him to be the knight in shining armour riding in to the rescue of his damsel in distress though? πŸ˜•
yhm_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mona05

I want Ahemji to save Gopi..just like in dahi handi..when he became kanhaji...please ahem must save gopi and then gopi must dress in Salwar suit to please him..I am dreaming..
I wanta big Kohem fight over all the achaar business and then ahemji to rescue..

the only reason why Ahem was the savior there is because Koki couldnt possibly climb that human pyramid to break the handi! πŸ˜†
yhm_craze thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swasthi

he always looks moved and angry and distressed...but all the action comes from Koshi πŸ˜†
yhm_craze thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NazmaJ

Ahemji's job in life is to hold his wife's hand while his Mom does the rescuing. So it will be KoShi who will be doing the rescuing once again. Although whenRashi finds out her mum's upto her neck in this KK it will be interesting to see which way she goes - will she rescue Gopi or aid her mummy in her escape?

Sometimes I wish for the Ahem of old. He didn't sit around and wait for things to be done. When Kinjal was jilted by Umang he was round there like a shot fighting for his sister. Again when Kinjal had her modelling ad he went to the tv company and demanded they put a  stop to it. There have been numerous occasions in the past where he was proactive and I'd love to see that Ahem again. He can be in love and soppy and all that as well as being hot tempered and the knight in shining armour. 
Admittedly it's nice to see women rescuing themselves and each other but come on I for one would love to see the husbands rescuing their wives!!

Don't the CVs read Mills and Boons???

i keep wishing to see that Ahem ...he has disappeared ever since the Anita track began...
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ShaunSA

Will the cv's allow him to be the knight in shining armour riding in to the rescue of his damsel in distress though? πŸ˜•

Like he went and sorted out the men at the television station and returned wounded, he could involve himself this way again. However it would be better if he carries out a due diligence on this rather than getting emotional and physical about it.