Mamiji Senior Member
Mamiji
Mamiji

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saishasingh

Originally posted by arisai

Originally posted by saishasingh

Originally posted by arisai

You're not being a basher. You're just responding to the ridiculous ongoing plot in the correct way.

Anybody who understands or enjoys what is currently going on in the show is either insane or... actually no. No other possibilities. They're insane.

Did you stop watching the show coz of that??I m sure you didntSmile What should i call you then?LOL Meanwhile, i dont find anything wrong with her behaviour,particularly last 3 episodesi...just awesome acting it wasClap  Excluding some technical blundersWink

Lmao, actually I haven't properly watched the show in months. Just reading what's going on in the forum's WUs :')

@bold: ...Sarcasm? 

hating character just with a written update?! No dear...i m not being sarcastic...last 3 episodes her acting was really good...before those episodes..no commentsWink

Her acting was great. Her character as Anjali not so great, your past shouldn't define your personality. I have met a lot of people with messier pasts than Anjali and they are nothing like her. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index