Chidiya Ghar
Chidiya Ghar

India-Forums

We want more of Mayuri & Koel :(

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Stunnerz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Aaargh, in this new track of Chidiyaghar there is SO less of Mayuri and Koel these days!Angry They just make an appearance in each episode fore 2-3 lines and then are gone for the rest. I'm not happy about this yaar, Koel and Mayuri are the life of Chidiyaghar. Other characters are also wonderful but the show doesn't have its charm without them.Ouch I with next track will be on them again.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya93Varnita.

ananya93 Senior Member
ananya93
ananya93

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
yeah janaki di...cmpletely agree with uu...really losing its charm without koel and mayuri...as i m the watcher of ts these show mainly bc of mayuri i want her to show more on screen space like the other actor

Varnita...RamKiJanaki..

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Hehe Now I m happy that I m not able to watch it now a days WinkLOL, Because without Mayuri and Koel it is Thumbs Down for me !!

prami2793..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Stunnerz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Agree with you guys. I don't mean any insult to the other actors as they all are doing good, but character-wise, Mayuri and Koel are the life of Chidiyaghar because their characters are downright sweet and hilarious. I do watch the show mainly for Debina, but I've become a fan of Shilpa through it so I love watching the Koel scenes too, but nowadays there's neither.Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prami2793

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top