Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi new S.S Game of destiny. Chp 15 upd (Page 72)

Khushi_Sarun IF-Dazzler
Khushi_Sarun
Khushi_Sarun

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anaswar

hey dear
   what are you doing...when u update the next part...make it fast...

Will update in the evening...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Olicity2124

Anaswar Goldie
Anaswar
Anaswar

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love.khushi

Originally posted by Anaswar

hey dear
   what are you doing...when u update the next part...make it fast...

Will update in the evening...

Ok ... and waiting...

Khushi_Sarun

Ayala Senior Member
Ayala
Ayala

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged

OMG!! they are going 2 face each other. im so excited . plz update soon.

Khushi_Sarun

shivi.10rocks IF-Rockerz
shivi.10rocks
shivi.10rocks

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
m waiting
update soon

Khushi_Sarun

zeedia Goldie
zeedia
zeedia

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Amazing update...

Khushi_Sarun

Khushi_Sarun IF-Dazzler
Khushi_Sarun
Khushi_Sarun

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Hello guys...
Thanks a lot for your Likes and comments... I have told that I will update in the evening but I will be busy so thought of updating now...
Here is the next chapter... 

Chapter 13

Lavanya closes her eyes and remembers that day…

Flashback

Lavanya was in her bridal wear sitting with all the family members waiting for arnav to arrive… She was very happy as she was going to get married to her love arnav… She has been waiting for this moment since a long time…. She saw nani comes down from arnav's room and she moves towards her to ask her about arnav when her phone rang….

Lavanya: Hello ASR, What are you doing? Mein kab se tumhare wait kar rahi hu…

Arnav: Wo Lavanya actually I have a surprise for you… I want to give you something before we get married…

Lavanya smiles widely thinking what the surprise would be and then says…

Lavanya: What's the surprise arnav???? I am so excited…

Arnav: Not on phone can you please come to my room…

Lavanya: Now…

Arnav: Yes please……

Lavanya gets happy and says yes…. She moves upstairs to arnav's room and knocks on the door… ASR… ASR… But no answer… She slowly opens the door to find the room empty….

Lavnaya: Hey ASR you there. She moves inside the room and says ASR where are you?

She was in the room searching for ASR when suddenly she saw an envelope on the table with a rose on it… She thinks "Ohhh so this is the surprise which he wants to give me. Wow rose and I think ASR has written a love letter for me… She picks up the envelope and removes the letter…

Arnav was standing behind the poolside door watching everything… He says I am so sorry Lavanya I didn't have any other option then to break your heart that too In this manner as khushi left me with promise that I can't say anyone but at least I can make you read her letter so that you will understand that I don't love you I love khushi and you don't deserve a person like me…

Lavanya opens the letter and starts reading it and gets shocked while reading… She read the whole letter and has tears in her eyes and that's when arnav came out and put his hand on her shoulder… She sees him with teary eyes….

Arnav: I am so sorry Lavanya I didn't want to hurt you but you know I was not having any other option as I was bounded by khushi's promise… I wanted to tell you on the same day when you came back from US but you didn't listen to me at that time… I tried telling you many times but you were busy with some other things so only option left with me was to tell you before wedding… I am so sorry…

Lavanya: It's ok ASR… Don't worry, I will manage everything…. I will talk with others and will break this marriage…

Arnav: Thank you Lavanya… Thanks a lot… You don't know what how I am relieved that you are ok with this…. Now I can bring khushi back to my life as soon as possible…

Flashback ends….

Arnav: Lavanya stop thinking about that night… I know I had hurt you that day but I am really happy that now you are married to a person who loves you a lot and will always keeps you happy….

Lavanya: Hmmm…. She was about to say something when Arnav's cell rang…

Arnav: Ha Aman bolo…

Arnav: What, You mean… Ok just book my tickets for Mumbai now, I am leaving for Mumbai right now… and he keeps the phone… and smiles…

Lavanya: Hey ASR what happened? You are smiling man; you are smiling after so long….

Arnav: Lavanya… Khushi… I mean one of my men saw khushi in Mumbai…. My khushi… she is Mumbai Lavanya… I am so happy I will go there now… I will bring her back in my life… How dare she to go from my life….

Saying this he gets tears in his eyes… Lavanya too had tears seeing his friend happy after such a long time…

Lavanya: She will come back ASR don't worry… I will also come with you… She has done all this only for my happiness I needs to be there to make her understand that Arnav loves only you and now I am married to someone else…

Arnav just nods her head and calls aman for getting three tickets as Raj will also accompany them…

They catch their flight and reached Mumbai in some hours… They directly went to the person who had seen khushi and asked him about all the details… He told them that he had seen her at the park 2 days ago… She was with a girl and a baby boy…

Arnav: Khushi kiske saath hai yaha par… He then asks that man where that park…is.

Man gave them the address and they all moves to the park and waited in their car hoping khushi to come today also….

Here khushi was with arav making him ready for going to the park as arav enjoys going to the park a lot…. Khushi made arav ready and then she comes to Nia…

Khushi: Nia come let's go….

Nia: No khushi actually today I am not feeling well so please you guys carry on…

Khushi: It's ok if you are not feeling well than we will also not go… We will spend some time at home…………..

Nia: No khushi arav will be upset… You take her and I will be ok so don't worry about me… Ok…

Khushi: Ok... Take care… Don't worry we will come back soon…

Nia: Ok…

With that khushi left for the park with arav…

Arnav was getting more restless…

Arnav: Lavanya kaha hai khushi when she will come…

Lavanya: She will come, ASR have some patience…

Suddenly arnav feels something very similar to what he uses to felt when khushi was around him… He gets out of the car immediately and looks here and there… And then he sees khushi love of his life after 2 and half years… Still she was looking the same…. Beautiful as always…

She was moving in the park with a cute little boy who was talking with khushi in her childish voice…

Arnav gets lost looking at her after such a long time….

Arnav: Khushi……… My khushi…….. He had tears in his eyes…

Lavanya too comes out and sees khushi… she then tells arnav to go inside…

Arnav nodded his head and goes inside the park… He looks here and there trying to search her… When his eyes fall on her…

She was playing with arav… She was running and arav was running after her to catch her… and while running she suddenly crash into something hard and was about to fall when arnav catches her and wraps his arms around her waist….

Khushi closes her eyes thinking that she is going to fall… But then realizes that she is hold by someone… She feels the familiar touch after so long and suddenly opens her eyes to see the love of her life standing in front of her holding her tight….

Khushi: Arnav…. Both get lost in each other… Feeling each other after such a long time…

They were looking at each other forgetting the world around them…. When suddenly lavanya comes to them snapped her finger before them… Khushi and arnav both came back from their thoughts… Khushi looked at lavanya and sees that she is wearing Mangalsutra and sindoor… she thinks that she is married to Arnav and suddenly moves away from arnav...

------------xxx-----------

Precap: Arnav kisses khushi...

So guys how was it...

Hope you all like it...

Please hit like button and do comment...

The following 188 member(s) liked the above post:

barbie_gurlsimron...swati2011zil143Shini.Shiva86bhavanigunakk10chilliesDeepa.sjanisyam3arshitvmtasneemtanglehhqvs_sanjisweetie1212shweta5126reena1146mahira07anagha71tomchi94amsamsanuradha12raniushakhubisunshaeyneena2000spnkssanayafan124ritabhatia104athiruma1Jbcauswellgoma12123priyaarshihydfansony1990SamiiiidanisharamasawmjinsindianPihu7merry777anusha_nehamssravyamrajcraziefankkyajoGeet13anusha.nushSuchita2012Archu61manjusha_92MsFuzzybear69Keenarapiyushishalinikanagublessednimshivani15aarrnnaavvindiavizionarshi10arshiKnarwalnarmathabiju21cutiepie_ashvrinda725dorindakateNASAKEcookie-lovertokyoSaraprincesstitanichomelessArshiKatLoverArshimaluradhadatta2012dreamgirlrus23AshgdarkarshiPMsShwetadatta750parvaizbkbellsmassabruneversweetdreamsdiya_divakarradha.loveMeherSsoumyamurali..PT..horizon123JazzyMohdmegh.arhiAsvatishaz007robinhood008Nilanjana_20arjuhi5SAM32zeediaRandomGirlOlicity2124Blondiexzyshasru26nirbasitosrilathasKeyCatAnupa28smile1412crazyweirdsaavan_loverkajolkonnarhearuhiApples94abraxosannablovespellprabha75wafa.MMissNadiaboisecrazydva2vraplease6sanny-beautifulriyarvidu87-Anu13-Sparkling-eyes5memories_imputhkaulpriyankaAnvi2009hemakalaigifttagkinjalcp87arnavkhushi22arshiadvaysanluvugravalisharma060082016nitrakenduvadanapraseethabhadraprasadsarozzpran28671purnima209bellarosasarita_barunAisha1996A_BAzariya123aaytmissmkshivi.10rocksjisaSona257saima4744sikhni_sweetydoll32melonieShamz94sam88shonagudiaayshaomartintinuushankitvcblue_rose1605kvarshaAnupamaJYchandana.spriasweetAmti4uteja21kriti_atharvzafi--MISHTEE--laksh65pinky89ChitraFmandy15love_never_diesshalini_sEthereal-Pathflowers4uamaiasummaiyasayedseeta_naipsSrilathalollaMarinajan-Roshini-..Gunjan..honey-sweety-Koeli_Appy-

Amti4u IF-Rockerz
Amti4u
Amti4u

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Ohh... they met... Lovely...and the precap... Update soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushi_Sarun-Koeli_Appy-

-Koeli_Appy- IF-Stunnerz
-Koeli_Appy-
-Koeli_Appy-

Guardian of CC, FF Graphicer Head, S/C Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged