Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi new S.S Game of destiny. Chp 15 upd (Page 67)

shasru26 Goldie
shasru26
shasru26

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Oh I really want it badly can't wait

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushi_Sarun

Khushi_Sarun IF-Dazzler
Khushi_Sarun
Khushi_Sarun

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot guys for all your support and love for this S.S.. I am really overwhelmed by your response...
Thanks a lot Appy_Indy for the banner...

Chapter 12

Somewhere in Mumbai a boy around 2 years of age was running in his house to get rid of medicines that his mother wants to give her'..

"Arav stop running beta'. You will get hurt'."Mother said with concern in her voice'.

But arav was enjoying his game with his mother'. He giggled looking at his mother and then again starts running with more speed when suddenly he falls on the floor and starts crying'.

"Dekha I told you na Don't run or else you will get hurt' See now you have fall it must be paining na' Ohhh my poor baby come'"

She picks up arav in her arms and puts him on the couch and went to the drawer to get first aid box'. She puts ointment on his wounds but he starts crying due to the pain'

"Ssshhh aarav everything will be ok' Mama is with you see' Mama will now kiss you and then you will forget all your pain'" With that she kisses his cheeks and starts ticking him on his little tummy to divert his attention'

Arav laughed when she tickles him and tries to do the same with her but his cute little hands were not enough to make her ticklish' Suddenly they both heard the door bell and again arav gets up to run towards the door to see who is their on the door but was not able to as he was injured so he asks his mother to pick him up'

Arav puts his hands towards his mother indicating to pick him up'

"Aww my baby come" she picks him in her arms and moves towards the door and opens the door'

A man in his late 20's enters in and hugs mother and son both'. Then pulls arav in his arms and says'

"So arav my baby how are you? Do you missed me?" and gives him chocolates'.

Arav just noded his head and gets happy to get chocolates' He kisses him on his cheeks' He then asked him to put him on the couch so that he can eat his chocolates' And that man did the same'

"So how are you khushi?" he asked'..

Khushi: "I am good samrat, you say you came after such a long time' Bhul gaye the kya apni dost ko'.

Samrat: Shut up khushi you know that I was busy with some work' Acha tell me how is everything going on I mean with arav and this new place' You are comfortable or should we find a new place'

Khushi: No I am ok' Sit I will bring something for you'.

Samrat: No khushi actually I am in little hurry today will catch you later' Just came here to see if everything is ok'

Khushi: Ok samrat and thanks a lot'

Samrat: Shut khushi Don't start it again now' Whatever I did, I did for our friendship' So stop telling thank you again and again and waise bhi I am bored by hearing your thank you from 2.5 years so stop it ok' Chal I am leaving' Take care' He leaves and khushi closes the door and moves towards arav and sits next to him lost in her thoughts'

"It's been 2.5 years today mujhe RM or Delhi chodke... But still I miss you arnav a lot' I love you' Hope you will be happy in your new life'. She was all in tears and gets lost in her memories'

Flashback'

Khushi heard the arnav's confession and thinks I LOVE YOU too arnav but I have to go now' She gets up after sometime when she feels that arnav is slept' She turns to him hugs him tight and then she gets up and writes the letter and keeps rose on the table with the letter and moves to poolside' She makes a call to samrat'

She tells him to come and pick her up' Samrat asks her whats wrong and many things but she just said that she will tell him after meeting him and please come or she will come to his place alone at this time leaving samrat with no other option then saying yes'

Khushi keeps the call moves to the bathroom take shower and gets ready' She places a kiss on arnav's forehead and moves out of the room as it was 4:30 am and she knew that nani will be awake for pooja so she went to Nani's room and knocks' Nani opens the door'

Khushi tells nani everything about their divorce and lavanya and arnav's love' She didn't say that now arnav loves her' She tells dadi that she I going as their six months are over and please make sure that arnav and lavanya gets married... and says sorry to nani and nani assures her that she will make arnav marry lavanya'

With that she leaves from their avoiding more questions from Nani' She moves to her room takes her bag looks at arnav and then moves out with tears in her eyes'

She met samrat and then tells him everything and her decision' First samrat didn't like her decision but later he had to accept it as he can't do anything and he can't leave khushi alone' He immediately booked train tickets for both of them to Mumbai but with different names as they didn't want arnav to know and khushi was sure that instead of saying arnav not to search her he is surely going to search her' They both moved to Mumbai at samrat's place' She stayed in his house but samrat stayed in his other house' Samrat gives her job in his own company so that he can be with her'

After one month she comes to know that she is pregnant' She got happy and thinks "ab to mere paas humare pyar ki nishani bhi hogi" She was so happy she wanted to share this news with arnav but she knew that it is not possible.

Samrat and her sister (nia)  who was also khushi's friend stays with khushi and took good care of her' Khushi always missed arnav and she would cry remembering him and by thinking all the moments they spent with each other'

After few months she delivers a baby boy and she named him Arav arnav's son' and from that day she stays with arav and nia as a family but always miss arnav in her life'

Flashback ends'

Khushi comes out of her thoughts when arav pinches her on her nose and starts giggling' She hugs arav tight with tears in her eyes'

On the other side in Delhi'

Arnav was on the call shouting at someone when Lavanya enters his room'

Lavanya: ASR chill' Kispe gussa nikal rahe ho itna'

Arnav: Lavanya just leave I am not in a good mood please I don't want to hurt you so please go from here'

Lavanya: No ASR tell me kya hua'

Arnav didn't say anything he was just looking at his cell'

Lavanya pulls his chin up and made her look towards her and says'

Lavanya: Kya hua khushi ka abhi bhi kuch pata nahi chal'

Arnav: No' I don't know Lavanya where to find her' I mean I have searched all the places where she could go' I mean Delhi, Lucknow and even all the flight and train tickets issued in this 2.5 years but no use' Lavanya I want her back' Please do something'

Lavanya: Don't worry ASR you will get her back I know she is your life'

Arnav: I am really sorry Lavanya you have been my true friend all this year even after what I did on our marriage day' But I didn't have any other option' Khushi ne mujhe kasam diya tha that I can't tell you about my love for her so I have to do that'

Lavanya closes her eyes and remembers that day'

-------------xxx-------------

Precap: Arshi comes face to face after 3 years

So how was it guys?

Please hit like button and do comment...

Edited by love.khushi - 18 September 2012 at 12:38pm

The following 155 member(s) liked the above post:

barbie_gurlsimron...mishimbhavanigunachilliesDeepa.sjanisyam3meagean22s_sanjireena1146anagha71tomchi94raniushakhubisunshaeyneena2000ritabhatia104spnkssanayafan124tangam_5620goma12sundumerry777SamiiiiPihu7mssravyaanusha_nehaheenaqazikethgauthami1manjusha_92sakadafiKeenarapiyushishalinikanagushivani15mrajcraziefanos112801Archu61Suchita2012Maz786lovebadhanNASAKEIPKKND001cutiepie_ashvrinda725dorindakatenatalie12Saraprincessarshi10arshiaarrnnaavvvtanfunwe23Knarwalparvaizbkdreamgirlrus23AshgdarkarshiPMsShwetadatta750radhadatta2012bellsmasArshimaluarshi-11titanichomelesstokyoAdelanoriegaeversweetdreamsMeherSsoumyamurali..PT..SAM32Nilanjana_20arjuhi5shaz007Reader_HobbyBlondiexzyAsvatimegh.arhinirbasitosrilathasRandomGirlOlicity2124horizon123lovespellApples94prabha75AnaswarKeyCatkajolkonnaboisecrazyrhearuhivikadesigirlsaavan_loverMsFuzzybear69ongongongmemories_imSparkling-eyes5Anvi2009puthvidu87please6sanny-beautifulriyararshiadvayhemakalaigifttagpraseetharavalisharma06crizalrakenduvadanakinjalcp87sarozzsarita_barunpurnima209pran28671..Prii1994..Aisha1996A_BAaaytsweetydoll32bewakoofLadkijisasikhni_Sona257chandana.sAnupamaJYpriasweetkriti_atharvzafikvarshashonagudiaShamz94sam88meetturupzloveutintinuushankitvcayshaomarAmti4ulove_never_diesmandy15Ethereal-Pathflowers4uHansaN--MISHTEE--pinky89laksh65summaiyasayedyoga123seeta_naipsSrilathalollahoney-sweety-Roshini--Koeli_Appy-felicitysmoak.

meettu IF-Rockerz
meettu
meettu

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Awsome update
khshi nd aarnav baby
precsp seems nteresting

Khushi_Sarun

mandy15 IF-Sizzlerz
mandy15
mandy15

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
superb update dear:)

Khushi_Sarun

Anaswar Goldie
Anaswar
Anaswar

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
oh my dear...again suspense. what happen in that day.i mean arnav and lavanyas marriage day. please update soon. or give me a small hint.
and good going...Clap

Khushi_Sarun

kethgauthami1 Senior Member
kethgauthami1
kethgauthami1

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
yaar cliffhangerUnhappy...i want to sleep as it is night here but waiting for ur update only and u did give a great update but with a cliffhanger...i liked ur leap so i think arnav and lav are not married and arnav and kushi is having a kid great

Khushi_Sarun

laksh65 IF-Sizzlerz
laksh65
laksh65

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
so cute arav khushi arnav's child, so there is a leap of 2 1/2 years in the story  
samrat-khushi's true friendship is adorable and also la-arnav's friendship, i guess they are not married, you left us in cliffhanger how did arnav stopped his marriage with La?  (dear a small suggestion, whenever the storyline is taking a leap, either you can mention in the precap or in the beginning of the chapter as a min heading -like this " two years later",  as the story is already very interesting, this type of small headlines, will make the readers hooked on to the story - hope u didnt mind,  i love all your stories, ) 

Khushi_Sarun

Olicity2124 Goldie
Olicity2124
Olicity2124

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
re
hey Arshi now hav a baby " Arav" , suuper coolll Smile

i think lav & arnav r not a married couple , bt wht happn in tht nyt , u keep some suspense.

I lik Samrat , he is a true friend , he helpd her in the most deffeclt periode of her life ; also Lav , she is supprting arnav , & Arnav aftr 2 & 1/2 years he still searching abt her , awiiie if he  noe abt arav , he has a baby Smile

precp is damn intersting , am so excited , update soon .

GR8 JOb & the story is getting dmn intrsting now.

Edited by Arshiluver - 18 September 2012 at 1:22pm

Khushi_Sarun

Go to top