Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi new S.S Game of destiny. Chp 15 upd (Page 45)

pinky89 IF-Sizzlerz
pinky89
pinky89

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Loved the update !!!! So sad Arnav & khushi avoiding each other without properly knowing each other feeling ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushi_Sarun

kinjalcp87 IF-Dazzler
kinjalcp87
kinjalcp87

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
oh this is really nice update...
arnav is really jealous from shamrat...
waiting for next

Khushi_Sarun

kinjalcp87 IF-Dazzler
kinjalcp87
kinjalcp87

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
that was really nice update,,,,,,,,,,
so lavanya went...
i dont like lavanya come between arnav and khusi

Khushi_Sarun

Sparkling-eyes5 IF-Dazzler
Sparkling-eyes5
Sparkling-eyes5

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Awww so sad for Khushi and Arnav.

Khushi_Sarun

hemakalai IF-Dazzler
hemakalai
hemakalai

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
hi love.kushi were is the next part eagerly waiting

Khushi_Sarun

-Kina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kina-
-Kina-

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
loved it

Khushi_Sarun

Khushi_Sarun IF-Dazzler
Khushi_Sarun
Khushi_Sarun

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Hello guys,
Thanks a lot for all your comments and likes...
@ Appy_ Indy - Thanks a lot for writing their love making scene so beautifully for me... 

Chapter 10 (Part 2) (Mature Content)

One day arnav comes home early and sees khushi near poolside'

Arnav: Khushi be ready at 8pm we have to attend a party.. Don't deny as it is Business party and we all are invited with our wives'

Khushi just nods her head and moves from their' Arnav bangs her hand on the glass door in frustration'  Khushi sees this and feels bad but she thinks No khushi you have to be strong' You have to stay away from him, tears rolls down from her eyes'

After sometime khushi got ready and comes down' Arnav looks at her and gets lost in her beauty' She was looking damn beautiful in her Black Netted Saree with backless low cut blouse' Arnav keeps looking at her as if she is his prey and he will pounce on her anytime' Khushi felt naked under his intense glare' She snapped her fingers in front of him and asked'

Khushi: Chalein'

Arnav: Hmmm lets go'

They both went to the party' All men in the party were staring at khushi and arnav was feeling like murdering everyone in the party' How dare they to look at my khushi' When suddenly samrat came and hugs khushi' And arnav again fumes in anger seeing Samrat's hand and on her bare back'. (Samrat sees this and smiles and hugs her even tight)'.

Khushi: Hey samrat you here'

Samrat: I was also invited and I didn't inform you both as I wanted to give you both surprise so how was it'

Khushi: Nice and I am really happy to see you here in Delhi'

Arnav who was on the verge of exploding pulls khushi outside of the party hall'

Khushi: What the hell is this arnav how could you do this? I mean I was talking to my friend and you insulted him'

Arnav still didn't pay any attention to her talks and continued pulling her' He takes her to their car and makes her sits inside and moves towards their guest house'

Khushi: Arnav where are we going tell me'

Arnav didn't say a word he keeps on driving the car' and stopped when he reached the guest house'

He gets out of the car then open the other door and held khushi's hand.

She initially resisted him by trying to get free from his grip but she failed.

In no time arnav dragged her inside the house central locking the car with the remote.

Arnav continued to drag her inside the guest house ignoring her random questions and pleadings.

Finally they reached the bedroom'where arnav practically threw her inside the room and locked the door behind.

Khushi was panting looking at him. His eyes blood shot red. His sweat traveling down his forehead  making him look more sexier.

Arnav! What is this? Where have you taken me? Whose house is this? She questioned.

This is OUR house khushi.

Khushi widened her eyes in shocked to her our house.

Wwwhaat are we doing here arnav?

"What were you ding with Samrat?" was his straight question.

What do you mean Arnav? I am not understanding anything' She replied hesitantly looking at him who was nearing her now'

Arnav: Oh really khushi? You don't know what I am talking about?

Khushi: No I don't know

Arnav: Who told you to wear this saree? He asked gritting his teeth' were you trying to seduce samrat by letting him touch you?

That sentence was enough for khushi to get up and leave the room'

Khushi: Enough arnav, this is just too much and you don't have any right to ask me any question' And itna ghatiya question to kabhi bhi nahi..

She was about to reach the lock when he placed his hand blocking her'

Khushi looked at his palm and held the lock'.

Arnav leaned further to hear so that he can smell her hair'

She could feel his close proximity at her back' She closed her eyes when his finger touched her back while removing her hair'

He leaned further so that his chest is not glued with her back'

He leaned further to place his lips on her bare back then untying her back dori and releasing the blouse.

He trailed his hand caressing her milky back then gripped her bare waist.

Slowly he made sure that he removes her blouse from her body still standing behind her kissing her entire bare back'

She was only in the black netted saree and wearing nothing on the top' He made sure the pallu was still on her body to cover her exposed beast'

He made her turn towards him and was shocked to see her teary eyes' Slowly she opened her eyes to see him breathing heavily'

Arnav:  I am sorry khushi I did not mean to hurt you. But I was just mad at samrat. Just thinking that he was touching you made my blood boil'

He cupped her face and said..

Arnav: You are mine khushi and only I have the right to touch you and no one else in this world can touch you other than me.

He claimed her lips with sweet peck first and instantly it changed into a hungry passionate one, sucking her lower lips, licking her mouth grabbing her hair into his fist pulling her towards him making her crash on his toned chest.

He picked her up and made her stand in front of the mirror and made her look at herself.

She closed her eyes when he saw her bosoms peeping through the netted saree and turned towards him to hug him tight not wanting him to see her like that.

When she turn towards him she did not notice that he had already opened his buttons and he was standing bare chest just the shirt handing on his shoulder blade.

Her skin which was barely covered touched his.

He could see her bare back through the mirror.

He cupped her face and kissed her madly making her saree open in no time just the front part was covered with pallu'.

He held the pallu with his teeth and slowly slid it down making sure he dragged it down while touching his face all over her.

Before she could anticipate he claimed her bosom hungrily while she gripped his hair.

She was moving back.

He was leaning on her.

Both of them fell on the bed. He was kissing her bosoms hungrily. She already started having red patches all over her bosoms. But he did not show any mercy on her.

He started opening his trousers and her petticoat at the same time without breaking his rhythm on her bosoms.

Khushi was just too blown away to react.. Her mind was blank in pleasure. No matter how much she wanted to stop him but her heart was stubbornly behaving with her.

He touched her core with his finger and she gasped.

Arnnnav!

Khushi! He said in his husky tone, that made khushi sink in the passion all the more.

He placed his hardened form near her wet c**t and looked at her.

She was fighting hard to resist but she was unable to do the same.

He saw her desires matching his today. She saw her bewailed state and asked her "Would you let me love you tonight?"

He just saw her lips parting but no words came out from her mouth.

"does that mean she doesnot want me?" he thought

He could sense her pulsing core, her wetness all around, her grip firmly clutching his shoulder, her breathing errotic.

Khushi: Will it hury a lot?

He smiled at her confirmation.

Arnav: I will not hurt you khushi. Trust me'

He saw her biting her lips in nervousness.

He pushed himself inside her without wasting further time.

She gasped in pain which made her numb for sometime' She wanted him to take it out instantly. She started moving up while pushing him down but he held her firmly by waist.

"arnav please stop, it's really painful." She requested.

Relax was the only answer he gave her while claiming her lips inside her mouth.

After few minutes of physical fight her body became calm enjoying the best feeling of the world with none other than her husband.

She was looking at him, he was looking at her while he rocked on her'

She spreaded her legs slowly to give him more access to him and he did not miss that opportunity to thrust her deep. She gasped in pain but this time it was filled with pleasure, after few minutes of his expert stroke.

Both of them collapsed reaching their heights and lays on the bed cuddling each other.

Arnav looks at khushi she was sleeping' He holds her more close and says I LOVE YOU khushi and I will never allow you to go away from me' You are and you will be mine forever' With that he too sleeps hugging her tight'.

-----------xxx---------

Precap: Arnav wakes up in the morning and gets shocked...

Now why he is shocked for that  you have to wait for the next update...

Next update on pg 53

So guys how was it...

Hope you guys will like it...

Please hit like button and do comment...

Edited by love.khushi - 18 September 2012 at 7:14am

The following 153 member(s) liked the above post:

ck1985simron...barbie_gurlswati2011zil143mishimthanujacdyahookarthimanchilliesDeepa.sjanisyam3sweetie1212s_sanjireena1146tomchi94amsamssunshaeyneena2000spnksJbcauswellsarun007tangam_5620nimkosweetfairy007danisharamasawmmerry777sony1990SamiiiiPihu7anusha_nehasoniachammuSuchita2012shalinikanagukethgauthami1Keenarapiyushishivani15cutiepie_ashdazzle4everrvrinda725dorindakateNASAKElovebadhanaarrnnaavvtracy1191Knarwalarshi10arshiradhadatta2012AshgShwetadatta750arshi-11tokyoAdelanoriegaSaraprincesstitanichomelessMeherSsoumyamuralieversweetdreams..PT..SAM32Nilanjana_20arjuhi5shaz007Reader_HobbyAsvatihorizon123.IPKKND.JazzyMohdmegh.arhiOlicity2124nirbasitosrilathasBlondiexzy_Roka_Anupa28pinklyvikadesigirlsaavan_lovervidya.sanjayMsFuzzybear69lovespellMissNadiaprabha75KeyCatwafa.MAnaswarannabkajolkonnaApples94abraxosrhearuhiboisecrazyplease6Shruti21sanny-beautifulriyararshiadvaysathyaishkaulpriyankaputhvidu87-Anu13-sanluvugravalisharma060082016nitsarita_barunSnoowfallsarozzshubhi15praseethapurnima209..Prii1994..missmkzariya123A_BAshivi.10rocksjisasikhni_sweetydoll32bewakoofLadkikvarshasam88Shamz94rupzloveutintinuushankitvcmonsi08Amti4uayshaomarAnupamaJYSona257chandana.skriti_atharvpriasweetzafi--MISHTEE--pinky89laksh65summaiyasayedbeautiful.love_never_dies-Kina-mandy15flowers4useeta_naipsSrilathalollayoga123honey-sweety..Gunjan..-Roshini-vandana.sagarKamleeChhori-Koeli_Appy-

Maithly Goldie
Maithly
Maithly

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
that was awesome
i was first

Edited by Maithly - 17 September 2012 at 12:47am

Khushi_Sarun

Go to top