Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi new S.S Game of destiny. Chp 15 upd (Page 40)

Olicity2124 Goldie
Olicity2124
Olicity2124

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
so plz yarr update now prt 1  plz 

waiting desprtly to noe wht gonna happn next Day Dreaming
here u go , we r in page 40 , so plz update .

Edited by Arshiluver - 16 September 2012 at 11:04am

Khushi_Sarun IF-Dazzler
Khushi_Sarun
Khushi_Sarun

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Hello arshians,
Thanks a lot for your support... I am really glad that you people like this S.S so much... I will try my best to give you all regular updates and good stuff...As promised Here is Chapter 10 Part 1... Hope you all will like it...

Chapter 10 (Part 1)

He puts her hands around her waist and pulls her closer and says' You are mine khushi only mine' "Hearing this khushi gets shocked"

She pulls herself away from him and run towards their room' Arnav gets shocked to see her reaction' And then thinks "Ohh my God Why I behaved like that' What she will be thinking about me' But It is true that I can't see her with anyone does it means that I'. No I love lavanya than how could it be possible' May be attraction but I know I have some strong feelings which is not an attraction but love is it possible' He was lost in his thoughts when Lavanya comes their and asks him

Lavanya: Hey ASR what happen? Why you moved outside?

Arnav looks at lavanya and says huuhh nothing come let's go'.

They move towards their room'. Khushi on the other hand comes to her room and sits on the bed and starts crying' "What is happening with me Devi Maiyaan' Arnav said I am his but do he mean that really and if yes than what about Lavanya' No I cannot do this to her' I have put hopes in her mind by filing the divorce case now when there is just two months left I cant betray her Devi Maiyaan' I know I have strong feelings for arnav but I cant let my feelings come in their happiness' But Will I be able to survive without him when I know What he feels about me' You have to khushi you have to be strong'.

Here arnav and Lavanya enters their room and like always arnav makes some excuse and sleeps on his side of bed thinking about khushi'

They both slept thinking about each other'.

Next Morning khushi wakes up with a door bell.. She goes and open the door'

Khushi: Samrat'.Itni Subha' Come'

Samrat: Yes khushi actually I have wake up early so thought of having breakfast with you' I have ordered our breakfast'

Khushi: Thanks Samrat' Come...

Samrat comes and sits on the bed' Khushi went to have her shower...

After sometimes they sit to have breakfast when samrat asked khushi'

Samrat: Khushi can I ask you something?

Khushi: Yes Samrat you can ask me anything...

Samrat: Do you love arnav'.

Khushi gets shocked with such a direct question from samrat'

Khushi: No samrat he is just my friend (She replied not looking at him)'

Samrat: Don't lie khushi I can see that you have some feelings for him'

Khushi still avoiding to look into his eyes says

Khushi: I think samrat we should eat our breakfast'

Samrat: I got my answer khushi you love him' And I think arnav too loves you then why you guys are not accepting it'.

Khushi: What are you saying Samrat I don't know' I just know that arnav loves Lavanya and we are married only for two more months that's it' Now I don't want any discussions about it'

Samrat: Ok' Sorry Baba'. He thinks "I know that you both love each other a lot and I promise that I will make both of you confess soon"'

They ate their breakfast and were having some normal conversations when khushi's phone rang' It was near samrat so he picked it up without looking at the caller name'

Samrat: Hello'

Arnav: Hello who is this? I mean yeh khushi ka number hai right'

Samrat: Ohhh arnav yes this is khushi's number and I am samrat'

Arnav thinks what samrat is doing with her and that too itni subha mein'

Arnav: Wo Can I talk to khushi'

Samrat was about to give the phone, but khushi says no to him by action and says to ask arnav what the matter as she is busy'

Samrat looks suspiciously at khushi then answers arnav'

Samrat: Wo actually arnav she is bit busy' So may I know why you have called' Anything important'

Arnav didn't like that khushi has ignored his call as this has happened for the first time' He feels hurt and replied wo I wanted to call her for the breakfast'

Samrat: Ohhh but you two can have as we have already done our breakfast'

Arnav: Ok and he cuts the call and thinks "What samrat was doing in her room and they even had their breakfast so early"' And the way she reacted last night when I said that to her' Does it mean she loves Samrat and she wants to be with him' No this can't be true' She is mine and I know she too have some feelings for me...

Lavanya's holidays were over and now she was going back to US' So all them meet at arnav's room and were bidding bye to Lavanya'

Lavanya: Hey ASR take care and I will be back in 2 months for our marriage' Till then khushi take care of him'

Khushi who was really guilty of what they have done says'

Khushi: Don't worry Lavanya he will be yours only yours and then looks at arnav' (She only knows how much pain she felt in his heart while saying that one line)'

Lavanya hugs them and bids them good bye'

Arnav went to drop her to the airport and when he comes back khushi has also packed her bags' Arnav looks at them and then says..

Arnav: Khushi whats this'

Khushi: Arnav I think we should also leave now' I mean we have already completed more than 10 days here and I want to go home now'

Arnav understood why she was telling like this he nodded his head in yes' He takes the bags and puts them in the car and they went to meet Samrat' They bid him bye and khushi asked him to come to Delhi soon and he promised that he will come soon.. With that they left for Delhi'

They reached Delhi and all were really happy to see them' They both met all the family members and moved to their room' Khushi was trying to control her inner desires a lot' She wanted to touch him feel him but she was controlling herself she never stay in the room for long when arnav is in the room' This was really hurting arnav a lot'

--------xxx---------

So guys how was it...Please hit like button and do comment... Will update part 2 tomorrow...

Edited by love.khushi - 18 September 2012 at 7:14am

The following 187 member(s) liked the above post:

ck1985sini#81vasu20simron...swati2011zil143Shini.Shiva86mishimbhavanigunakarthimanchilliesDeepa.sfanficcrazyjanisyam3meagean22hhqvs_sanjiswatikkSriUshashweta5126Tinu91reena1146tomchi94raniushakhubisunshaeyneena2000athiruma1sanayafan124nimkoSamiiiisweetfairy007arshi1992sony1990Pihu7merry777anusha_nehamssravyarest.restcraziefankethgauthami1Suchita2012os112801soniachammusakadafiKeenarapiyushishalinikanagujbluedayvviniaarrnnaavvarshi10arshiKnarwalAyalaNASAKEcutiepie_ashdazzle4everrvrinda725dorindakatenatalie12SaraprincesstokyotitanichomelessArshiKatLoverarshi-11Arshimaluradhadatta2012dreamgirlrus23AshgdarkarshiPMsShwetadatta750diya_divakarparvaizbkbellsmaseversweetdreamsMeherSsoumyamuralisweetakhi71..PT..megh.arhiAsvatiJazzyMohdReader_Hobbyshaz007Nilanjana_20arjuhi5SAM32Muskaan_87LuckYMAmaShilpasabuiBlondiexzyshasru26RandomGirlOlicity2124nirbasitosrilathasKeyCatshivanirajputAnupa28smile1412shubhadasksaavan_loverMsFuzzybear69MissNadiakajolkonnaApples94prabha75rhearuhiboisecrazysanny-beautifulriyarsathyaishhemakalaigifttagongongongSparkling-eyes5puthvidu87-Anu13-Anvi2009kaulpriyankaarshiadvaykinjalcp87arnavkhushi22chevalsanluvugravalisharma060082016nitrakenduvadanapraseethaSnoowfallsarozzpran28671sarita_barunpurnima209..Prii1994..Aisha1996Javeria3991A_BAamus5zariya123missmkvrindaguptastar_fan1mints23Sona257sweetydoll32saima4744sikhni_kvarshaShamz94sam88blue_rose1605tintinuushankitvcayshaomarchandana.sAnupamaJYkriti_atharvpriasweetAmti4uzafipinky89ChitraFajoop--MISHTEE--laksh65love_never_diesbeautiful.ThanuAdityamandy15Ethereal-Pathflowers4usummaiyasayedamaiarulamaseeta_naipsSrilathalollayoga123-Roshini-honey-sweety..Gunjan..ranogillvandana.sagarKamleeChhorifelicitysmoak.-Koeli_Appy-

Olicity2124 Goldie
Olicity2124
Olicity2124

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
re
Awwwie , am super happy , am dancing now , this is the 1st tym I got ur pm & am the 1st one to commnt here Dancing Party 

I luvd the prt , here we can see khushi f8ing btwn her feelings & her dutties her promis 4 Lav... poor khushi.

I luvd hw she admit her luv 4 Arnav bt she cant confess her luvUnhappy 

I luvd samrat , am sure he gonna help them to let out thier feelings 4 each other , I luv him.

poor Arnav , he cant gt away 4m khushi & b with Lav .
I luv the jealous Arnav & I luv him whn he becm possissv , just Wow , thts My ASR .

felt very bad whn I read the last sentence Cry

Thnx 4 pm & waiting 4 next prt tmrw Day Dreaming

Edited by Arshiluver - 16 September 2012 at 11:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiadvayKhushi_Sarun

laksh65 IF-Sizzlerz
laksh65
laksh65

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love.khushi

Originally posted by laksh65

hi, it is going to near page 40, will you update today? waiting eagerly for the next chapter. 

Hey as promised will update on page 40 but only part 1 of next chapter  part 2 will update tomorrow...

ok waiting eagerly,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushi_Sarun

laksh65 IF-Sizzlerz
laksh65
laksh65

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
thanks for the update dear, waiting to read part 2 tomorrow.  
it was really nice, sweet update. samrat is adorable.

Khushi_Sarun

vandana.sagar IF-Stunnerz
vandana.sagar
vandana.sagar

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Okay so this was part 1 ...wondering why it was so short...so now Samrat will get them to confess..it's so obvious they love each other...cannot wait for them to confess...thanks for the pm.

Khushi_Sarun

LoLo IF-Dazzler
LoLo
LoLo

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged

Edited by LoLo - 14 January 2013 at 8:41pm

Khushi_Sarun

vidu87 IF-Dazzler
vidu87
vidu87