Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi new S.S Game of destiny. Chp 15 upd (Page 34)

Khushi_Sarun IF-Dazzler
Khushi_Sarun
Khushi_Sarun

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Hello guys,
Thanks a lot for your likes and comments... I said that i will update it on page 36 but many of my readers have requested me to update so I am updating Chapter 9...

Chapter 9

They both broke their eye lock when samrat said'

Samrat: Khushi if he is your husband then I mean she is his girlfriend so I am so confused'

Khushi smiles at him and says...

Khushi: Don't be so confused I will tell you everything comes have a seat and waise bhi we are meeting after 4 years' I have to tell you about loads of things' Lot had happened in my life with that she tells samrat everything from being arnav's best friend, meeting rohit, falling in love with him, their engagement, rohit's death, his promise, arnav putting sindoor, lavanya and arnav's love and then their plan to divorce and their six month stay'

Samrat: Khushi I didn't know about all this I am so sorry I was your best friend I should have been on your side'

Khushi: No samrat it was not your fault it's ok' Now I have accepted my life' And our family don't know that we are getting divorce so they planned honeymoon for us and lavanya came here to surprise us'

Samrat: Ohhh it means I still have a chance'

Khushi: Shut up samrat you really have not changed a bit haan'

Samrat: Hmmm but you have changed a lot' You have become more beautiful sweetheart' With that he takes khushi's hand and kisses on her knuckles' Arnav sees this and he didn't like samrat kissing khushi'

Samrat: Waise khush you will be with him for more two months right and after that what you have decided'

Khushi and arnav looked at each other and thinks two months kya sach mein sab khatam ho jayga 2 mahino baad'

Samrat: Khush kaha kho gayi'

Khushi: hmmm nothing actually I have not decided anything' Let's see what destiny had stored for me'

Lavanya: Hmmm I am so excited ASR will be mine forever'

Arnav just smiles looking at her but didn't say anything he thinks why I am not happy' I always wanted to marry lavanya then why today I am feeling that these two months should never end why'.

Khushi too smiles at lavanya but she was feeling a sharp pain in her heart' No khushi don't, you should not love him' He is not yours' He cannot be yours'

Samrat: Ok guys I am don with my dinner and I am really tired so I will meet you guys tomorrow ok' And haan tomorrow there is a party at hotel's club' You all will be coming na its going to be a great fun'

Lavanya: Wow ASR party its really going to be a fun' We will come samrat and we four will have a blast haina ASR and khushi'

Khushi: Hmmm

Samrat: Ok then, as arnav will go with lavanya I will pick khushi for the party' As it is couple party'.

Khushi wanted to go with arnav but she knows that it is not possible so she says yes to samrat'

With that they all moved to their rooms' Arnav again made some excuse and didn't allow lavanya to come close to him'

Next day they all were getting ready for the party'

Khushi was wearing a beautiful Red Saree with backless blouse'.. She was about to move when someone enters her room'

Samrat: Wow you are looking so sexy'.

Khushi: Shut up samrat and let's go'.

Samrat: Hmmm today everyone is going to be jealous of me'

Khushi: Jealous of you' Why?

Samrat and khushi moves towards the lift and samrat holds khushi by her waist and says'

Samrat: Because you are with me today and kiss her cheeks' (Just a friendly kiss)

Arnav and lavanya who have just come out of their room sees them'. Arnav didn't like the way samrat was holding khushi and that kiss that was enough for arnav to fume' He thinks "What the hell, why this samrat is holding khushi like this and that kiss' I know they are friends but it doesn't mean that he can kiss her no only I can do that with her" What!!!! Kya soch rahe ho arnav'. He was lost in his thoughts when lavanya called him'

Lavanya: Arnav where have you lost come let's go' They both move towards the lift and met Samrat and khushi' Arnav looked at khushi's face and gets lost in her beauty' He thinks "Wow today she is looking so beautiful I wish I can kiss her here"' And khushi thinks "Wow arnav is looking so smart' I wish I can be in his arms' No khushi don't think about him you have to be with samrat'.

They both just smiles at each other and move inside the lift' They enter the club'

Samrat was still holding khushi by her waist and as she was wearing a saree so his hands were on his bare waist' This was making arnav angrier'  They all were enjoying the party when suddenly slow romantic music started playing and all couples went to the dance floor'

Lavanya: Come ASR let's dance'

Arnav wanted to deny her but then he didn't want to hurt lavanya so he went with her to the dance floor' They were dancing and lavanya was moving very close to arnav and khushi was damn jealous to see them like that she was not at all feeling well so she told samrat that she wants to go to room but samrat stopped her and then said come khushi we will also dance' I know we are not a couple but we can dance haina'

Khushi who wanted to divert her mind said yes' They both too moved to the dance floor' Samrat puts both his hands around her waist and she puts her hand on his shoulders... They were dancing like that... Samrat was all the time seeing arnav and he has noticed one thing that arnav does not like when he goes close to khushi so for just confirming it he thought of something and pulls khushi little closer and now they were almost in the hugging position' Arnav and lavanya sees this and lavanya says

Lavanya: Look at them ASR they are looking so cute together. I think samrat loves khushi and khushi too have some feelings for him'

Arnav: NO he almost shouted and lavanya gets shocked and says'

Lavanya: Come on ASR' See it's very clear' See the way they are dancing' I think both have some feelings for each other and we should help them to realize their feelings' After yours and khushi divorce even she will need someone in her life' She can't be alone for the whole life na and I think Samrat will be best for her' They should get married after 2 months'

Arnav didn't like the fact that khushi will marry someone else after 2 months' He closes his eyes and sees the images of khushi and samrat together' He opens it and says NOOO yeh nahi ho sakta... Samrat is just khushi's friend and nothing more'. He stops dancing and moves outside'

Here khushi was not comfortable as she didn't want to get close with anyone other than arnav so she tells samrat please samrat I am not comfortable let's move'

Samrat: Ok you wait for me outside will come in few minutes'

Khushi: Ok'

With that khushi moves outside the club where arnav was already standing thinking "No khushi can't marry someone else' No she can't allow anyone to touch her' How can she' Only I have that right' Only I can touch her and make love to her only I can' She is my khushi.

Khushi sees arnav standing and moves towards him and puts hand on his shoulder' Arnav sees her and then remembers Lavanya talks about samrat and her' He gets angry and pulls khushi closer holding her waist' Khushi gets shocked'

Arnav: So you love samrat haan'

Khushi trying to move out of his grip says

Khushi: What!!!! Who told you?

Arnav tightens his grip on khushi and pulls her closer'

Arnav: Who told me I can see that khushi'

Khushi: I don't love him'

Arnav: Ohh really then why the hell you were dancing with him and that too so close'

Khushi: Arnav he is just my friend' He wanted to dance with me and I didn't want to hurt him'

Arnav: Ohhh so you will allow him to touch you haan' How can he touch you khushi and that too on your waist'? How can you allow him khushi'?

Khushi was shocked to hear such things from arnav' She thinks why arnav is so hurt by the fact that samrat touched me'

Arnav: Khushi no one, remember no one can touch you' Only I can with that he leans towards her lips and captures her lips and started kissing her wildly removing all his anger, frustration and jealousy in that kiss' Khushi too moved her hands to his back of neck and starts pulling him closer' He broke the kiss and looked at khushi who was all red due to kiss'. He puts her hands around her waist and pulls her closer and says' You are mine khushi only mine' "Hearing this khushi gets shocked"

----------xxx-----------

Precap: Arnav and khushi back to Raizada Mansion and they consumate their marriage...

Next Update will be on page 40 and this time it will be on page 40
So guys how was it...
Hope you guys liked it...
Please hit like button and do comment

Edited by love.khushi - 18 September 2012 at 7:13am

The following 157 member(s) liked the above post:

ck1985simron...barbie_gurlvasu20swati2011zil143Shini.Shiva86mishimbhavanigunakarthimanchilliesDeepa.sjanisyam3meagean22s_sanjishweta5126sadiasaziareena1146tomchi94sunshaeysow420neena2000sanayafan124123priyaSamiiiisweetfairy007jinsindianPihu7merry777anusha_nehacraziefanGeet13Suchita2012soniachammukethgauthami1manjusha_92Rujul13fan09Keenarapiyushishalinikanaguanumaddurishivani15arshi10arshiaarrnnaavvvtannarmathabiju21NASAKElovebadhancookie-loverArshiKatLoverSan.ArshitokyodorindakateSaraprincessdazzle4everrvrinda725darkarshiPMsShwetadatta750Arshimalutitanichomelessdreamgirlrus23diya_divakarradhadatta2012MeherSsoumyamurali..PT..shaz007Reader_HobbyAsvatiJazzyMohdmegh.arhiSAM32arjuhi5shasru26Muskaan_87RandomGirlOlicity2124nirbasitosrilathasKeyCatAnupa28pinklysaavan_lovervidya.sanjayMsFuzzybear69kajolkonnaprabha75wafa.MbluetajMissNadiarhearuhiboisecrazyApples94abraxosannabKareena1994please6hemakalaigifttagsanny-beautifulriyarongongongHopevidu87-Anu13-Anvi2009kinjalcp87arnavkhushi22rakenduvadanasanluvug0082016nitpraseetharavalisharma06SnoowfallMaghinallspurnima209bellarosapran28671sarita_barun..Prii1994..sarozzA_BAshivi.10rockszariya123bewakoofLadkiSona257saima4744AnupamaJYsikhni_sweetydoll32sam88Shamz94kvarshaayshaomarAmti4uchandana.skriti_atharvpriasweetzafi--MISHTEE--pinky89laksh65summaiyasayedChitraFlove_never_diesbeautiful.mandy15Ethereal-Pathseeta_naipsSrilathalollaamaia..Gunjan..honey-sweetyKamleeChhorivandana.sagar-Koeli_Appy-

kriti_atharv IF-Rockerz
kriti_atharv
kriti_atharv

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushi_Sarun

kriti_atharv IF-Rockerz
kriti_atharv
kriti_atharv

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
oh my i am first...*shocked*

happy dance...Dancing...

be back after reading...

Khushi_Sarun

laksh65 IF-Sizzlerz
laksh65
laksh65

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Loved it, i was looking for the update, glad to see that you updated on page 34 (though u mentioned page 36)  it is so interesting, i wish today itself the comments should reach page 40 awaiting your update eagerly. 

Khushi_Sarun

-Koeli_Appy- IF-Stunnerz
-Koeli_Appy-
-Koeli_Appy-

Graphic-tastic CC,FF Graphicer Head, AS Shop BC Winner

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
res

Angry kitzy i thought i would be the first. Angry

unres

Sorry kitz for venting it out i was just kidding

now about the update

WOW. i am kind of speechless buddy

My skin still having numerous goose bumps.

the last part was passionate. too hot actually

and the precap Embarrassed

Edited by Appy_Indy - 16 September 2012 at 6:16am

Khushi_Sarun

Ayala Senior Member
Ayala
Ayala

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged

Again a very nice update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BlondiexzyKhushi_Sarun

kriti_atharv IF-Rockerz
kriti_atharv
kriti_atharv

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
wow it was awsuuum...arnav jealos is the best...oh my he just could not see khushi with samrat and lol...thank god at list samrat noticed that and he did it intentionally just to confirm and omg look at the reaction it triggered...wow hope he confesses that   he is in love with khushi...nice..

omg and the precap????u have to update fast dear cz i might go mad wih the waiting...once again loved it very much n thnx 4d pm dear...

Khushi_Sarun

kriti_atharv IF-Rockerz
kriti_atharv
kriti_atharv

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Appy_Indy

res

Angry kitzy i thought i would be the first. Angry

lol...i was just reading this again cz its soo good and she updated...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushi_Sarun-Koeli_Appy-