Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi new S.S Game of destiny. Chp 15 upd (Page 19)

Khushi_Sarun IF-Dazzler
Khushi_Sarun
Khushi_Sarun

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Hello guys,
Thanks a lot for you comments... It really encourages me to write more...
Here is Chapter 7... Hope you all will enjoy this...

Chapter 7

Lavanya comes to arnav and hugged him tight' Khushi saw lavanya hugging arnav tight she didn't know why but she didn't like that at all' She had seen arnav and lavanya hugging each other many time and she never use to feel anything but today she was not at all comfortable to see someone hugging arnav so tight'. Arnav was too shocked to react to anything' Lavanya noticed that arnav didn't hug her back so she pulls herself and then asks'

Lavanya: Hey ASR, are you not happy to see me here'

Arnav coming out of shock said'

Arnav: No lavanya it's not like that' I am really very happy'.

Lavanya: Acha then why you didn't hug me back'.

Arnav: Actually Lavanya I was little surprised to see you here' You were in US na so I was not expecting you here' So tell me when did you come? And who told you that we are here' I mean you met nani'

Lavanya: Actually I got off for a week so I thought of surprising you by coming to RM but their I came to know that you people are on your honeymoon' At first I was shock but then I thought that you both may have agreed for this trip only for nani.. Right So I thought of coming here and surprising you both'

Khushi: Hmmm we liked your surprise Lavanya'

Lavanya: Ok so where you both will be taking me today'. I too want to enjoy manali'

Khushi: I will not come, you two enjoy ok'

Lavanya: No way khushi I will not leave you here ok you have to come with us' Come on yaar me and ASR are not married yet so you can come with us'

Arnav: Yes khushi I can't leave you here alone'

Khushi: Ok let's go'

So three of them left the hotel room and went towards the car' Arnav sat on the driving seat and lavanya sat beside him' And khushi seats on the back seat' Arnav was driving'  Lavanya puts her head on his shoulder and was talking to him about her work and everything. Arnav didn't know why but he did not like the way lavanya was sitting'. On the other hand khushi was also not comfortable seeing lavanya so close to arnav' So she closed her eyes and saw the images of their love making' His touch, his kiss, his bare chest' How he was licking her all over her body' She opens her eyes instantly and sees that arnav was looking at her through the front mirror' Arnav have guessed what she must have seen as he was also getting the same images'

Khushi thought "What is happening to me and wo jo hut mein hua wo, What was that? Why I didn't stop him? Because you too was enjoying all that khushi, You wanted him to touch you feel you right' a voice inside her told her' But why it felt so good to be touch by him'.. And why I do not like to see lavanya this close to arnav'. I have seen them together before' I was the one who wanted them to get married so why now I didn't like when lavanya hug arnav' Why I feel that only I can touch arnav only I can feel him'

Here arnav thinks "Why I got so close to khushi' Kyun mein apne aap ko rok nahi paaya'. Kya ho jata hai mujhe use dekh kar' I love lavanya why I betrayed her' She loves me so much'. I have to stay away from khushi I know she too got carried away like me and now she is also regretting what we have done' Lavanya trusts me so much how can I do that to her' I am so sorry Lav' "

He looks at lavanya and smiled at her' Thanks lavanya for coming to meet me' I really love you' I love you too ASR' Lavanya said hugging him more tightly'. Arnav puts his other hand around lavanya' Khushi sees this and felt some kind of pain in her heart'

Arnav stopped the car near the Temple where he and khushi went on first day'. He moves out and opens the door for lavanya'. Khushi too comes outside' Lavanya held arnav's hand and then three of them moves inside the temple'.. They did pooja and all then they move to local bazaar for shopping'. All the way lavanaya was holding arnav's hand and khushi was not comfortable seeing them like that' She was feeling as someone was taking away something from her'

After few hours they came back to hotel room' Arnav and lavanya moved inside but khushi didn't move so arnav asked her'

Arnav: Hey khushi what happens?

Khushi: Arnav wo actually I think I should shift in some other room'.

Arnav who wanted to stay away from khushi got the chance and he said'

Arnav: But khushi'

Khushi: No arnav actually you both should have some privacy na its ok I will manage'.

Arnav: Ok I will arrange a room for you wait'

Khushi has herself asked for other room but when arnav agreed for it she didn't like it' Somewhere deep down she wanted arnav to stop him from moving to other room'

Here arnav was not happy that khushi wants to move to other room but then he thought that it's better to stay away from khushi for some time and also may be khushi didn't want to stay with him after what happen between them'

He booked the adjacent room for khushi and khushi moved in that room with her luggage'

Three of them had their dinner together and moved to their room' Arnav and lavanya went to their room' Khushi saw them and felt very bad' She moves inside in her room gets changed and then lay on the bed hopping to sleep' But she was not able to sleep' Whenever she closes her eyes she sees arnav and lavanya kissing each other' Tears started falling from her eyes' She so wants to go and hug arnav and sleeps in his arms but she can't do that'. What is happening to me devi maiyaan'.

On the other hand in arnav's room lavanya comes close to arnav and was about to kiss him when arnav stops her and said please lavanya not now I am really tired and I want to sleep' With that he moves towards bed and closes his eyes but sees the image of him kissing khushi' Why I can't stop myself from thinking about khushi' I so want to hold khushi in my arms' Why I am missing khushi'. He was tossing and turning on the bed and sleep was very far away from him' He looks at lavanya who was sleeping peacefully'

He then looked at the watch it was showing 2 am' He thinks khushi so gayi hogi kya' Let me ask her if she is ok' With that he removes his cell and calls her'

Khushi too was thinking about arnav' She was looking at their pics which they had taken when they visited various places' When her phone rang and seeing arnav's name flashing she instantly picks up the call'

Khushi: Hey arnav are you alright? I mean you called me so late'

Arnav: Khushi I am good actually I was not feeling sleepy' How are you' I mean tum so rahi thi kya meine tumhe disturb kiya'

Khushi: No arnav' Wo mujhe bi neend nahi aa rahi thi'

Arnav: Can I come to your room?

Khushi: hmm yes and lavanya'

Arnav: She is sleeping' And I don't want to disturb her sleep'

Khushi: Ok come'

Khushi opens the door of her room and arnav enters' They both seats on the bed'

Khushi: So Lavanya slept..

Arnav: Hmmm she must be tired na'

Khushi: Hmm yes'. So want to have coffee'

Arnav: Hmm ok'

Khushi moves to kitchen to prepare coffee for both' Khushi was preparing coffee when arnav comes and stands behind her' Khushi didn't notice him and turns as she wanted something but crash on arnav's chest' Arnav holds her so that she didn't fall' They both looked at each other and remember their hut encounter' Arnav pulls her closer and starts moving his hands on her back' They both get lost in each other eyes' Arnav moves her eyes from her eyes towards her nose and then at her lips and leaned down towards her lips and captures her lips in his and kissed her' Khushi's hand automatically went to his hairs and she pulls him closer' He then picks khushi still not breaking the kiss and starts moving towards the bed'

--------xxx---------

Precap: Arnav, Khushi and Laavanya goes for dinner and their they meet khushi's chilhood best friend...

So guys how was it...

Please ddo comment...

Edited by love.khushi - 18 September 2012 at 7:10am

The following 162 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...barbie_gurlswati2011zil143Shini.Shiva86mishimrithuparnachilliesDeepa.sjanisyam3meagean22hhqvs_sanjisweetie1212medhatibrewalAngelpalak1996reena1146Mcoyzraniushakhubisunshaeyneena2000spnkssanayafan124HameshaSobtiathiruma1MaRyLoVeArShInimkoSamiiiiPihu7merry777mssravyaanusha_nehacraziefanGeet13shalinikanagumanjusha_92fan09KeenaraSuchita2012aarrnnaavvdorindakatenatalie12vrinda725lasya123mysterygirl06narmathabiju21cutiepie_ashdazzle4everrNASAKEAyalaarshi10arshibellsmasradhadatta2012zupisabrundreamgirlrus23AshgShwetadatta750ArshimaluArshiKatLoverSan.Arshitokyoarshi-11cookie-loverSaraprincesstitanichomelessdiya_divakarMeherSsoumyamuralisweetakhi71..PT..Nilanjana_20arjuhi5shaz007Asvatimegh.arhiKeyCatLadyRBlondiexzyRandomGirlSim96nirbasitosrilathasAnaswarprabha75annabkajolkonnaboisecrazyApples94rhearuhisaavan_loverAnupa28shubhadaskpinklyvidya.sanjayMsFuzzybear69puthvidu87kaulpriyankaplease6Shruti21sanny-beautifulriyarsathyaishhemakalaigifttagravalisharma06Chasbysanluvugkinjalcp87arnavkhushi22Snoowfallsarozzpraseethapurnima209..Prii1994..pran28671sarita_barunmissmkzariya123Aisha1996A_BAstar_fan1bewakoofLadkishivi.10rocksAnupamaJYchandana.ssweetydoll32sikhni_saima4744priasweetkriti_atharvrupzloveutintinuushankitvckvarshaShamz94sam88ayshaomarmonsi08zafiAmti4uChitraFpinky89--MISHTEE---aparna-love_never_diesEthereal-Pathlaksh65summaiyasayedyoga123rulamaamaiaseeta_naipsSrilathalolla..Gunjan..honey-sweety-Roshini-KamleeChhorivandana.sagar-Koeli_Appy-

hemakalai IF-Dazzler
hemakalai
hemakalai

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
pls continue soon  very very soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushi_Sarun

Sona257 IF-Rockerz
Sona257
Sona257

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Love is in the air

Khushi_Sarun

AnupamaJY IF-Rockerz
AnupamaJY
AnupamaJY

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
nice!!!

Khushi_Sarun

---Sonia--- IF-Dazzler
---Sonia---
---Sonia---

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
very nice updateClap

Khushi_Sarun

annab Goldie
annab
annab

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
nice update..they both r in a difficult situation...i think la wont be happy if she finds out tht they r falling for each other...continue soon...thanx...

Khushi_Sarun

shivi.10rocks IF-Rockerz
shivi.10rocks
shivi.10rocks

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
superb update... luvd it a lot.. they both hv started luving each other n m sure lavanya's cumback wll make them realise each other importance but still they r not ready to admit it...
here khushi was jealous of arnav n lav. closeness n now readng the precap i feel arnav s gong to taste d same with khushi's frnd around

yet m happy that after living in one room with lav.. he was missing khushi n thus went to her room
how sweet...

Khushi_Sarun

shivi.10rocks IF-Rockerz
shivi.10rocks
shivi.10rocks

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
thanx for pm... i thnk it s a male frnd of khushi
let us see, if so m sure now arnav wll be J
update soon

Edited by shivi.10rocks - 14 September 2012 at 6:26am