Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Bashing Bahu and Saazish presents... (Page 8)

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijji12

Originally posted by sarunfan4ever

Originally posted by vijji12

Originally posted by kookie2020

Di aur Jijaji ki Suhaag raat is next.
Watch it on IMAX.

yaar i am  booking my tickets
and ambulence at a time
u want  tells tells

dont u need fire brigades VijjiWink just asking hunLOL

yeah everything i wll take two full bottles of tylnol Dawayi with me Wink
prevention is better than cure

how about kleenex. U may need them u know after punar milan of the maha coupleWink

S.Stephy IF-Rockerz
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged

Dear Bashing Bahu and Saazish,

I am a die-hard fan of this show Heart and I would really die hard if this show is not promoted Broken Heart. I am the loyal fan that has supported the show in times of promotion as well as non-promotion.  And I'm finally glad to see the fruits of my loyalty rewarded... its so nice that finally the show is so uniquely promoted!!Party

So here are my answers:

1) Of course, Mrs Jha has always been the perfect lead Star. I can really connect to each and every emotion of hers because I am a loyal fan. And I'm glad that the CVs have finally given her the screenspace that a lead deserves..Cool

2) Yes, Mrs Jha is the perfect sisterStar. I just love the way she cheats her brother to meet her husband, the way she lives off her brother's money and the way she demands her brother to bring her husband into her brother's house..Thumbs Up Oh yes, she is the perfect sister and I am a loyal fan!!

3) Khushi who? Ermm Oh that side character!  No. no. Who wants to see ASR rabba ve Khushi...Sleepy. I would prefer to see Anjali daiyya ho with Shyam...Day Dreaming Because I am a loyal fan!!

4) NK does have a partner- buaji. But what does it matter? They and every other couple would pale in comparison to Shyam-Anjali, the most awesome and the most romantic couple ever...Day DreamingDay Dreaming Did I mention that I am a loyal fan?

5) Mamaji has moved on to another show that is not as good as this show because this is the best show ever and not like the other crap out there these days!! IPK is the best!! And I am a loyal fan!!

6) Mamiji cannot match upto Mrs Jha. Mrs Jha is perfect Star when it comes to missing one's husband. She knows what sort of melodrama is required to convery her inner grief...Thumbs Up

7) I can not sympathise with the pink shirt. It really does not know how to portray the emotions properly... it ought to learn something from Anjali.

8) Oh Mrs Jha does not look kiddish when she cries. She cries perfectly and she is so perfect that I too start shedding buckets of tears whenever she comes on-screen because I am a loyal fan...CryCryCryCry

9) Actually mamiji should take over AR Fashions. Then ASR need not waste the 2.35 min per month that he spends in thinking about AR and he can fully concentrate on his beloved Di.  

10) Dadi was practising her 'hand stop sign' in the aashram. It took her 14 years to perfect it and now she is has come to put her sign to use.

11) Didi ki saut is the most interesting track ever Thumbs Up. It is the best and IPK is the best and I am a loyal fan!!

12) Oh yes they should come up with different versions of a background music for them. It would be really nice and I would play that music 24/7... Day Dreaming

13) Yes, the story is definitely moving at a good pace... because this show is the best!! And better than the rest!! This show has good leads like Anjali and Shyam so obviously the story is moving fast. And I am a very very loyal fan!!

PS: My blood group is B(e) positive!! Big smile

PPS: This post is written in fun and no offence intended to anyone.
OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
amazing post Nish ROFL

Roslyn1991 Goldie
Roslyn1991
Roslyn1991

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Kill Poojali please
sophee Goldie
sophee
sophee

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged

• Do you think Mrs. Jha is a perfect for the LEAD after 14 months at this stage ?
What do you mean after 14 mths??? Wasn't she the lead all along?
  • Do you think Mrs. Jha is a perfect portrayal of a SISTER ?
Of course! Who else but Mrs. Jha will continue to be a part of her brother's life 24/7 even after marriage???
  • Do you think ASR should do a rabba ve now with Khushi ?
Han ab yeh tu majboori hai na...Mrs. Jha ke saath Raabe ve thoda AWKWARD ho jaye ga. Log kya kahen geShocked
  • Do you think NK deserves a partner in the show ?
Partner mil bhi gaya tu kaunsa teer maar le ga bechara NK. Mr and Mrs. Jha ki screen space ka kya hogaLOL 
  • Do you have any idea where is MAMAJI ?
Mamaji ko itni screen space offer hoi ke woh ghayab ho gaye LOL
  • Do you have any idea why Mamiji is not missing Mamaji the way Mrs. Jha is missing Mr.Jha ?
Itna yaraana tha hi nahin. Mr and Mrs Jha tu made for each other hain na Wink
  • Do you feel bad for the pink shirt which Akash wears in the show?
The pink shirt is on its way turning to red. Bechara sharm se laal hogaya hai.
  • Do you think it looks kiddish when Mr.Jha cries ?
Ab Mrs Jha ko company dene ke liye tu karna parre ga na. Kiddish lagne ki kya parwa
  • Do you think Mamiji should join AR Fashions ?
Mamiji is a trendsetter so yes she should join AR 
  • Do you have any idea what DADI was doing in ASHRAM for 14 years?
Woh Garima ki talaash mein thi. Aaj nahin tu kabhi tu Garima bhi ashram aye ga na LOL
  • Do you think DIDI KI SAUT track is exciting ?
Of course its a track of the year! A 100% HIT!!!!
  • Do you think production house should come up with a new song sequence for new lead ? If yes, then give us the suggestions too
Daiyya hu tu hai na. Baki abhi sochte hainConfused
  • Do you think story of the show is moving ahead ? If yes, then please explain this to BBS also
Hum unique hain tu iss liye yeh aam logon ko samajh mein aana mushkil hai. Tu Dekhna hai to Dekho LOL 

Guys this is a completely fun post! No offence to anyone. Just a light read puleez:)

Edited by sophee72 - 06 September 2012 at 9:19am

Go to top