Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The 'Unique' Female Gender (Page 14)

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterieux

Holaaas peepsss!!!!!

What a beautiful rainy morning ... ...the weather makes me gloomy lots of times ...but today I feel extra happy *touchwood*...LOL

I have to agree...I mean Poojali I expect to  to go hug shyam even if she sees him...walking towards her with a hate expression..knife in hand... and she will still beleive him even after he swings the knife at her  saw at her a couple of timesD'oh...but khushi...I mean for her  shyam hurt everyone she cares about...her family, anjali and Arnav...but still she chose to  "waapis le aate hai"!!!!!Shocked

Everyone else...dont matter...they are  never going to get to say yay /nay anytime soon anyway!...as for Dadi...well so much for life experience...I mean she probably dint meet shyam before he came for her...and he told her a story and she beleived in him...so much for blind damadji love... ...thats where Poojali gets itD'oh

Jai ho...daiya ho...
Hi m,
WW , I have no expectations of this diatribe

As for Khushi she has been turned into an empty headed air head. It must all that extra hair she is balancing on that head of hers.
I cnnot for the life of me imagine why else she would actually condone Toad's behaviour
That murdering good for nothing evil nasty piece of work!

Edited by enigma17 - 06 September 2012 at 12:44pm

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterieux

Originally posted by enigma17

Originally posted by Ash95

Originally posted by Ash95

I also fancy some dal rice and samosas
Yum yum

Samosas and rice I can make for you, dal no way, me allergic to it

and you rockerzzz Clap
I am on my way Ash
My tummy is growling

So I amLOL
My ravings and rantings has reached a peak!

Let it grow more and more, healthy appetite is always good for us mortals LOL

Can you see me at Junction 34 waiting for you
I see you. I see you
Picking up speed
Step away Ash I am about to do a brake neck stop and swing the car round at the same time...very ASR styleLOL
Rainy day...I want samosa...Can I come tooo...pleeej...BTW Junction 34 where is?...I know platform 93/4!
If you are in the UK get on the M1 and point the car north and drive till you see junction 34!
See you there
Drive carefully
enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by timepassTP

I can't believe I am saying this but fr the first time asr is actually making sense and also for the first time I am glad that he is so high handed in his behavior. Where he barks out orders and expects blind obedience. 

As to the peculiar female gender... Sometimes I am ashamed to be a part of it for this very reason!  Confused

Too bad I ain't a politician then from time to time I could switch genders too just the way they switch their political parties. Clown
Wonder what's it like to have a swinging time from time to time (if you know what I mean )Wink

Hi TP,
Likewise. The man has grown a pair
Now he is storming ahead once more
His brain is back in gear
Hurrah!!!

I am rather glad to be of our gender and just very very happy I am nothing like these dreadful women

Politicians sway with the wind ( votes initially thereafter their larger than life egos)
Mother nature is a force to be reckoned with and as we all know one great huff anf puff even the mightiest can come crashing down

Edited by enigma17 - 06 September 2012 at 12:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

parheezGM

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Hi Annie and everyone else, great posts by everyone. I've always thought the creators and writers of this show are misogynistic so the way the female characters are being portrayed on the show right now doesn't surprise me at all. They are now trying to compromise Khushi's character yet again to make the male look good. Lets see how long this lasts.
Hi there,
Thank you
Females are alas seen as second class citizens , that much is very obvious and evident
I am rather glad ASR is back on form
Khushi needs someone to protect her finer sensibilities 
It had better be him as she has suffered way too much in his hands
This family is hyping up to be back on form to be themselves which means ignoring and annihilating Khushi in the process
WW is on the black run of the ski slope for sympathy and blackmail
She simply makes me want to be on intimate terms with my toilet bowl yet againDeadDeadDead

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kooltoad

Khushi pls get back ur brains... No hope for others... And CVS pls don't drive us mad...
Sadly all that hair on her head has dented her brain
No hopes there

parheezGM

Fuzzbucket Goldie
Fuzzbucket
Fuzzbucket

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
hi annie, haven't seen you around, so i hope you are doing well! I love your advise to ASR and I sincerely hope he will pay some heed to it and run for it with his khushi. his sister is not only dumb and stupid, but extremely self centred. I feel no pity for her and it may sound harsh but she brought this upon herself.  i ranted in another thread and will say the same thing in here...IPK CV's and even PH people are chauvinists...they enjoy showing poor characterization and torture of women. IPK women are foolish, weak, rash, have no brains and are ruled by their hearts, they suffer all the time, but they only give love in return. the SAD part is Cv's wants us to appreciate this crap. sorry but we are no fools and we know what is good entertainment and what is absolute rubbish! 

enigma17

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fuzzbucket

hi annie, haven't seen you around, so i hope you are doing well! I love your advise to ASR and I sincerely hope he will pay some heed to it and run for it with his khushi. his sister is not only dumb and stupid, but extremely self centred. I feel no pity for her and it may sound harsh but she brought this upon herself.  i ranted in another thread and will say the same thing in here...IPK CV's and even PH people are chauvinists...they enjoy showing poor characterization and torture of women. IPK women are foolish, weak, rash, have no brains and are ruled by their hearts, they suffer all the time, but they only give love in return. the SAD part is Cv's wants us to appreciate this crap. sorry but we are no fools and we know what is good entertainment and what is absolute rubbish! 
Hi FaizaSmile

How are you?

I have been missing in action due to work and exhaustion on my return

ASR taking heed of my advic will coincide with the rising of the blue moonLOL

WW incurring any semblance of sympathy from most is zilch
The woman's presence on the screen has me nauseous

As  for the rest of thw women folk words fail me
Dadi would rather believe her murdering toad of GSIL then her own grandson
What does that say about her?
Not much in my books

Akaash spoke!!
Hurrah!!
He still has a voice box
Not at all the mute I thought he had become having been married to Payal

Talking about Payal, where is she?
Long vacation because she has had enough?

Fuzzbucket Goldie
Fuzzbucket
Fuzzbucket

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Fuzzbucket

Hi FaizaSmile

How are you?

I have been missing in action due to work and exhaustion on my return

ASR taking heed of my advic will coincide with the rising of the blue moonLOL

WW incurring any semblance of sympathy from most is zilch
The woman's presence on the screen has me nauseous

As  for the rest of thw women folk words fail me
Dadi would rather believe her murdering toad of GSIL then her own grandson
What does that say about her?
Not much in my books

Akaash spoke!!
Hurrah!!
He still has a voice box
Not at all the mute I thought he had become having been married to Payal

Talking about Payal, where is she?
Long vacation because she has had enough?

I am good, just sick of IPK storyline at the moment :S last i heard, payal has been impressed by anjali's skills and is on a strike. apparently demanding more screen space! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95Siri22enigma17SeerialLoops

Go to top