India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The 'Unique' Female Gender (Page 13)

parheezGM Senior Member
parheezGM
parheezGM

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
I can't believe I am saying this but fr the first time asr is actually making sense and also for the first time I am glad that he is so high handed in his behavior. Where he barks out orders and expects blind obedience. 

As to the peculiar female gender... Sometimes I am ashamed to be a part of it for this very reason!  Confused

Too bad I ain't a politician then from time to time I could switch genders too just the way they switch their political parties. Clown
Wonder what's it like to have a swinging time from time to time (if you know what I mean )Wink

Edited by timepassTP - 06 September 2012 at 8:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoopsenigma17

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash95

Originally posted by asha...

Originally posted by enigma17

[QUOTE=enigma17] I also fancy some dal rice and samosas
Yum yum

Samosas and rice I can make for you, dal no way, me allergic to it

and you rockerzzz Clap
I am on my way Ash
My tummy is growling

So I amLOL
My ravings and rantings has reached a peak!

I wished you first...Previous page, last post Cry

Your ignoring me Cry Cry, no telepathy cupcakes for you !!! Evil Smile
[/QUOTE

Aisha

still on cup cakes???? save some fro us, me bringing Annie to Leicester 

Yepp stuck on cakes...even enrolled in classes to learn how to decorate !!

Sure...come quick...I might just eat them all up  Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95enigma17blue.kindle

Ash95 IF-Dazzler
Ash95
Ash95

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=bong.girl]Roshogullas? Sure what kind? One with jaggery or the plain one? Big smile [/QUOTE

Onu how about both  yum yum yummy 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue.kindle

blue.kindle IF-Rockerz
blue.kindle
blue.kindle

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
For that you must come and visit me at my water logged city. LOL
I would certainly take you to the best halwais and you would end up loving all our mishtis . Mishti Doi, Shorbhaja, a variety of shandesh and many more sweets.
kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Khushi pls get back ur brains... No hope for others... And CVS pls don't drive us mad...

enigma17

arisai Goldie
arisai
arisai

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stafhtad

Updated Page One.
I also relaised, I am the first.  I am the first.  I am the first.
Now give me my gold medal Annie.  Or else I will call you Britney for the rest of this thread.Tongue

Hello Lali and Arisai...

Sudha

You stalking Annie too Shocked, how come u r first, ahhh now I know you been given the first place because you are a friend of  the TM hmmm interesting WinkLOL
BAH !!!

I took a leaf out of DB.  I told Annie.  I will quit.  And all the loopy bozos out there sent PMs to Annie and filled her inbox saying how important I am to them.  And then I renegotiated with Annie.  I told Annie, I need to be the main page replier.  So she oblige me this once.  Now I am going to show you all previous page oners, how it is done.
Dont hate me because I am the main pager, but hate me because I am a mian pager because of my negotiations.TongueWink

What is this yaar? We loopy bozos wanted you to stay- but only in your usual, unimportant, second/fifth/twenty-seventh pager place. 

But no, you are reaching above your station. Getting a big head. Stealing the spot that rightfully belongs to someone else.

Lekhna hai to lekho but STOP RUINING THE POST WITH YOUR OVERBEARING PRESENCE. In fact, I think you should be KICKED OUT OF THE FORUM ENTIRELY. 

(p.s. I have seen you around the forum. I know you understand sarcasm. Unfortunately, others may not and so may report me for personally attacking a member so just to clarify to any potential dimwits out there, I'm KIDDING)

Edited by arisai - 06 September 2012 at 11:09am

enigma17

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arisai

Updated Page One.
I also relaised, I am the first.  I am the first.  I am the first.
Now give me my gold medal Annie.  Or else I will call you Britney for the rest of this thread.Tongue

Hello Lali and Arisai...

Sudha

You stalking Annie too Shocked, how come u r first, ahhh now I know you been given the first place because you are a friend of  the TM hmmm interesting WinkLOL
BAH !!!

I took a leaf out of DB.  I told Annie.  I will quit.  And all the loopy bozos out there sent PMs to Annie and filled her inbox saying how important I am to them.  And then I renegotiated with Annie.  I told Annie, I need to be the main page replier.  So she oblige me this once.  Now I am going to show you all previous page oners, how it is done.
Dont hate me because I am the main pager, but hate me because I am a mian pager because of my negotiations.TongueWink

What is this yaar? We loopy bozos wanted you to stay- but only in your usual, unimportant, second/fifth/twenty-seventh pager place. 

But no, you are reaching above your station. Getting a big head. Stealing the spot that rightfully belongs to someone else.

Lekhna hai to lekho but STOP RUINING THE POST WITH YOUR OVERBEARING PRESENCE. In fact, I think you should be KICKED OUT OF THE FORUM ENTIRELY. 

(p.s. I have seen you around the forum. I know you understand sarcasm. Unfortunately, others may not and so may report me for personally attacking a member so just to clarify to any potential dimwits out there, I'm KIDDING)
LOLLOLLOL
AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Hi Annie and everyone else, great posts by everyone. I've always thought the creators and writers of this show are misogynistic so the way the female characters are being portrayed on the show right now doesn't surprise me at all. They are now trying to compromise Khushi's character yet again to make the male look good. Lets see how long this lasts.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

parheezGMenigma17

Go to top