Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooltoad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Khushi pls get back ur brains... No hope for others... And CVS pls don't drive us mad...
arisai thumbnail
Originally posted by: stafhtad

BAH !!!

I took a leaf out of DB.  I told Annie.  I will quit.  And all the loopy bozos out there sent PMs to Annie and filled her inbox saying how important I am to them.  And then I renegotiated with Annie.  I told Annie, I need to be the main page replier.  So she oblige me this once.  Now I am going to show you all previous page oners, how it is done.
Dont hate me because I am the main pager, but hate me because I am a mian pager because of my negotiations.πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

What is this yaar? We loopy bozos wanted you to stay- but only in your usual, unimportant, second/fifth/twenty-seventh pager place. 

But no, you are reaching above your station. Getting a big head. Stealing the spot that rightfully belongs to someone else.

Lekhna hai to lekho but STOP RUINING THE POST WITH YOUR OVERBEARING PRESENCE. In fact, I think you should be KICKED OUT OF THE FORUM ENTIRELY. 

(p.s. I have seen you around the forum. I know you understand sarcasm. Unfortunately, others may not and so may report me for personally attacking a member so just to clarify to any potential dimwits out there, I'm KIDDING)
Edited by arisai - 11 years ago
enigma17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: arisai

What is this yaar? We loopy bozos wanted you to stay- but only in your usual, unimportant, second/fifth/twenty-seventh pager place. 

But no, you are reaching above your station. Getting a big head. Stealing the spot that rightfully belongs to someone else.

Lekhna hai to lekho but STOP RUINING THE POST WITH YOUR OVERBEARING PRESENCE. In fact, I think you should be KICKED OUT OF THE FORUM ENTIRELY. 

(p.s. I have seen you around the forum. I know you understand sarcasm. Unfortunately, others may not and so may report me for personally attacking a member so just to clarify to any potential dimwits out there, I'm KIDDING)

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Hi Annie and everyone else, great posts by everyone. I've always thought the creators and writers of this show are misogynistic so the way the female characters are being portrayed on the show right now doesn't surprise me at all. They are now trying to compromise Khushi's character yet again to make the male look good. Lets see how long this lasts.
enigma17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterieux

Holaaas peepsss!!!!!

What a beautiful rainy morning ... ...the weather makes me gloomy lots of times ...but today I feel extra happy *touchwood*...πŸ˜†

I have to agree...I mean Poojali I expect to  to go hug shyam even if she sees him...walking towards her with a hate expression..knife in hand... and she will still beleive him even after he swings the knife at her  saw at her a couple of times...but khushi...I mean for her  shyam hurt everyone she cares about...her family, anjali and Arnav...but still she chose to  "waapis le aate hai"!!!!!😲

Everyone else...dont matter...they are  never going to get to say yay /nay anytime soon anyway!...as for Dadi...well so much for life experience...I mean she probably dint meet shyam before he came for her...and he told her a story and she beleived in him...so much for blind damadji love... ...thats where Poojali gets it

Jai ho...daiya ho...

Hi m,
WW , I have no expectations of this diatribe

As for Khushi she has been turned into an empty headed air head. It must all that extra hair she is balancing on that head of hers.
I cnnot for the life of me imagine why else she would actually condone Toad's behaviour
That murdering good for nothing evil nasty piece of work!

Edited by enigma17 - 11 years ago
enigma17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterieux

Rainy day...I want samosa...Can I come tooo...pleeej...BTW Junction 34 where is?...I know platform 93/4!

If you are in the UK get on the M1 and point the car north and drive till you see junction 34!
See you there
Drive carefully
enigma17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: timepassTP

I can't believe I am saying this but fr the first time asr is actually making sense and also for the first time I am glad that he is so high handed in his behavior. Where he barks out orders and expects blind obedience. 

As to the peculiar female gender... Sometimes I am ashamed to be a part of it for this very reason!  πŸ˜•

Too bad I ain't a politician then from time to time I could switch genders too just the way they switch their political parties. πŸ€‘
Wonder what's it like to have a swinging time from time to time (if you know what I mean )πŸ˜‰

Hi TP,
Likewise. The man has grown a pair
Now he is storming ahead once more
His brain is back in gear
Hurrah!!!

I am rather glad to be of our gender and just very very happy I am nothing like these dreadful women

Politicians sway with the wind ( votes initially thereafter their larger than life egos)
Mother nature is a force to be reckoned with and as we all know one great huff anf puff even the mightiest can come crashing down

Edited by enigma17 - 11 years ago
enigma17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

Hi Annie and everyone else, great posts by everyone. I've always thought the creators and writers of this show are misogynistic so the way the female characters are being portrayed on the show right now doesn't surprise me at all. They are now trying to compromise Khushi's character yet again to make the male look good. Lets see how long this lasts.

Hi there,
Thank you
Females are alas seen as second class citizens , that much is very obvious and evident
I am rather glad ASR is back on form
Khushi needs someone to protect her finer sensibilities 
It had better be him as she has suffered way too much in his hands
This family is hyping up to be back on form to be themselves which means ignoring and annihilating Khushi in the process
WW is on the black run of the ski slope for sympathy and blackmail
She simply makes me want to be on intimate terms with my toilet bowl yet again🀒🀒🀒

enigma17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kooltoad

Khushi pls get back ur brains... No hope for others... And CVS pls don't drive us mad...

Sadly all that hair on her head has dented her brain
No hopes there
Fuzzbucket thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hi annie, haven't seen you around, so i hope you are doing well! I love your advise to ASR and I sincerely hope he will pay some heed to it and run for it with his khushi. his sister is not only dumb and stupid, but extremely self centred. I feel no pity for her and it may sound harsh but she brought this upon herself.  i ranted in another thread and will say the same thing in here...IPK CV's and even PH people are chauvinists...they enjoy showing poor characterization and torture of women. IPK women are foolish, weak, rash, have no brains and are ruled by their hearts, they suffer all the time, but they only give love in return. the SAD part is Cv's wants us to appreciate this crap. sorry but we are no fools and we know what is good entertainment and what is absolute rubbish!