The 'Unique' Female Gender - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Ashu, the show has become very predictable. There is nothing new or unexpected. At the back of our mind, we are always expecting another MU or another instance where Khushi would prove her lack of intelligence.

Her acts don't make us laugh with mirth but we are annoyed at her.
😳
Originally posted by stafhtad

Stalking Annie.  Does one stalk from front or from back.  If it is from back, Tangy may be flattered, since you know what she calls herself and if it is done from the front, she will never know.

So I am safe either way.
πŸ˜›

😳😳😳Mixture πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by bong.girl

Ashu, the show has become very predictable. There is nothing new or unexpected. At the back of our mind, we are always expecting another MU or another instance where Khushi would prove her lack of intelligence.

She has been made a brainless bimbo truth be told
Her clothes are more and more revealing considering se is meant to be a shy retiring girl
Her hairdo is horrendous like a bird's nest. The hairdresser needs to be shot

As for her brains...
Originally posted by Ash95

😳

😳😳😳Mixture πŸ˜‰
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
[QUOTE=bong.girl]Ashu, the show has become very predictable. There is nothing new or unexpected. At the back of our mind, we are always expecting another MU or another instance where Khushi would prove her lack of intelligence.

Nothing about her is consistent at all, her character has been brutally murdered πŸ˜­
Hi Annie and everybody,

I haven't watched the serial since last Friday but I have read some written updates which gives me a fair idea as to what is going on. Here are just some thoughts from my side.

1) What on Earth is going to take for Anji to believe that her hubby is cheating on her?πŸ˜• Sometimes, I feel like shaking her and asking "Do you have to be this deaf, dumb or blind?" πŸ˜• Some people learn when they lose so much in life but she seems to be heading for more misery.

2) Can Dadi believe for once in her blood relative, that is ASR of course on what he has to say?πŸ˜• This woman comes out of her self exile and decides to believe the most villianous person in the world instead of her kith and kinπŸ˜•

3) What is wrong with KKGSR?😲 Has she ever heard of once bitten twice shy? She chose to trust Shyamu which makes me believe that her brain is going on vacation too.

4) Thanks to ASR for not giving in to the pressure of the family. πŸ‘ The question is for how long though? With Di standing on top of his head, his Dadi screeching all the time can he really fight them all?πŸ˜•

KKGSR needs to be stronger than ever and give her full support to ASR and fight the whole thing through.

Originally posted by enigma17

She has been made a brainless bimbo truth be told
Her clothes are more and more revealing considering se is meant to be a shy retiring girl
Her hairdo is horrendous like a bird's nest. The hairdresser needs to be shot

As for her brains...

Annie, I always felt that she looked prettier before her marriage. She was simple, elegant, innocent and oh so adorable. Her innocence was very much obvious in her attire and make up. As for her hairdo, it was just a plain braid. Nothing fancy.  But it suited her so well. In fact the scenes between them seemed more sizzling because of her repressed beauty and ASR's over charm. The chemistry was amazing! A smoking hot couple.

On a lighter note, Hell! Who wouldn't flaunt if one was endowed with such an amazing figure. She looked hot in her lehenga. πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Tennessean

Hi Annie and everybody,

I haven't watched the serial since last Friday but I have read some written updates which gives me a fair idea as to what is going on. Here are just some thoughts from my side.

1) What on Earth is going to take for Anji to believe that her hubby is cheating on her?πŸ˜• Sometimes, I feel like shaking her and asking "Do you have to be this deaf, dumb or blind?" πŸ˜• Some people learn when they lose so much in life but she seems to be heading for more misery.

2) Can Dadi believe for once in her blood relative, that is ASR of course on what he has to say?πŸ˜• This woman comes out of her self exile and decides to believe the most villianous person in the world instead of her kith and kinπŸ˜•

3) What is wrong with KKGSR?😲 Has she ever heard of once bitten twice shy? She chose to trust Shyamu which makes me believe that her brain is going on vacation too.

4) Thanks to ASR for not giving in to the pressure of the family. πŸ‘ The question is for how long though? With Di standing on top of his head, his Dadi screeching all the time can he really fight them all?πŸ˜•

KKGSR needs to be stronger than ever and give her full support to ASR and figh got the whole thing through.

Hi T😊
Thank you for taking time out and responding to the thread. You're always very sweet in doing that

Many good questions here, T
Playing devil's advocate here. maybe , just maybe the shock of losing er baby has her brain adled. Too kind? Yes I think so too. The woman is self serving and stupid to the core

Amazing and rather callous of Dadi to return in such a flourish and not believe anything her own grandson has to say. The woman is all compassion and such love and humanity
She basically recognises another snake as she is obviously related to Shyam in thought and deed

KKGSR's brain is on along haul vacation
She also needs a change of clothes
WW could walk without any aid considering her so called injuries to her feet?

Originally posted by bong.girl

Annie, I always felt that she looked prettier before her marriage. She was simple, elegant, innocent and oh so adorable. Her innocence was very much obvious in her attire and make up. As for her hairdo, it was just a plain braid. Nothing fancy.  But it suited her so well. In fact the scenes between them seemed more sizzling because of her repressed beauty and ASR's over charm. The chemistry was amazing! A smoking hot couple.

On a lighter note, Hell! Who wouldn't flaunt if one was endowed with such an amazing figure. She looked hot in her lehenga. πŸ˜‰
100% agree with you on their sizzling chemistry at the onset and her innocence and his dark brooding  good looks

Sigggh to have a figure like hers and to be able to flaunt it
Siggghhh
I am waiting patiently at home for my new phone to be delivered
Its day off and I should be gallivanting instead of being incarcerated at home