The 'Unique' Female Gender - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by arisai

GDI = GAUTAMDAMMIT

Another quirk of RM: spontaneous non-existence. HP, Laxmi, MAMAJI. Everyone disappears. Nobody cares. Nobody mentions it. I guess the amnesia complements the SN-E.

Ikr? The IPKKND of the first, wonderful few months would have kept the baby alive, had Shyam kicked into prison and then explored the conflicts related to 'The Sins of the Father' which would've led beautifully into an ArShi's past storyline.

But no.

We get the retired Traffic Warden and a murderous creep and, of course, Moaning Myrtle's even weepier sister, Wailing Wanda. 

Wouldn't be surprised if Shashi's death is suddenly sprung upon us. But surely Murder by Toad would be too expected. Gautam wouldn't do that to us. Maybe Arnav will accidentally run over him when he screeches to a halt in the middle of a random road to be all moody and thoughtful... 

Mine is pretty boring also. Britney is such an exciting one in comparison. Who wouldn't want to be called Britney? There are so many respectable, inspiring, pioneering Britneys in the world right now.
Thank you for that clarification
Laksmi and Mamaji got better offers
Laksmi is starring in her own production of 'Goats are us'

The storyline and characters have altered beyond recognition
Nothing marries together nor does it make any sense

How about I make a small gesture and call you Britney!
Take care Britney and thank you for commenting
Originally posted by stafhtad

Will be back to comment Britney !!! πŸ˜›

Now that I have caused sufficent trouble with the statement above, I am going to unres and comment away.

Anjali ->  I admire her.  Even after such a devastating loss, pierced feet, electrocution, she got back on her own feet and limped away to Choteys room.  Just imagine.  If she didn't.  It would have been a travesty.  Kushi in a moment of weakness might have made a honest man out of ASR and then, she would hae demanded to bring back Shyam and ASR would have refused and Kushi would have threatened to leave RM if no Shyam and ASR throws her out and Kushi is on the roads barefoot and realises she is pregnant.  😲
Anjali sensing all this and wanting to keep Kushi safe, barged in and instead saved Kushi by requesting for Shyams return.  You see, she can take any amount of pain from Shyam but she cannot see Kushi being on the roads.  And you are not giving her any credit.  What is this ya??

Dadi - > I adore her.  If any person was away for 14 years from family life, and are living a peaceful life in an Ashram, they would be shcoked to see how joint families are living now.  They would be flabbergasted at the meanness and the heavy handed nature of a person who becomes head of the household only because of his money.  This is not done.  Dadi knows full well that, ASR is terrorizing everyone in RM and no one have older to him are opposing him. Further more she cannot fathom that the only person opposing ASR is someone younger than him - Kushi at 18.  What a travesty I say again.  So now she knows, the forces of nature needs to be righted and she is here.  And you are not giving her any cash.  What is this ya??

Kushi ->  I agree.  What a dolt.  Walking around in revealing clothes all the time, enticing men and women alike.  She needs to learn how to dress from Anjali and how to address from Dadi.  She needs to learn how to love from Anjali and how to respect from Dadi.  She needs to learn passion from Anjali and compassion from Dadi.  And you are not giving her any cheque.  What is this ya??
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Very good Loopy!
Well said

If you call me Britney one more time I shall throw that Gold medal at you
Got it?😑

Now tie yor hair back and bust a move with me
Oops I have done it again!!!
Well I am not falling for the return of ASR in yday's episode. (Frankly I didn't watch it Just caught written update) The power of new writer/ Gauti or whoever responsible is such that, anytime WW can DE-ASR her chhotey and make him agree to bring back the toad.
With KKG character already murdered and the new KKG is so dumb that she will also help WW  bringing the toad back.

ASR has been missing lately. Toad moving in and out of his house under his very nose, fitting cameras here and there.. And ASR not finding out who was behind kidnapping, what was the motive?? Keeping tabs on Shyam.  Common sense?? Where is much touted cunning businessman?
I wonder Shyam did something with ASR's brain during kidnapping?

Annie
If you posted this yesterday i would have flooded this thread with my rants about khushi,how the essence of her character is lost/killed off ,how on earth  could she forget everything and defend snake and all.But today i am relatively calm and i know its futile to rant.

By the way I feel nauseated every time i hear the word di.Why is everyone chanting di di di 24*7.Dont these people have a freaking life.Dont they have their own life to deal with?Why dont everyone leave myrtle to her la la land and get on with their lives. Why dont Arnie and Akash go and look after thier fashion empire ? Why dont payal go and do laundry and khushi make jalebis??
Why cant NK go to  hindi classes and nani read ramayan or gita?Why dont Hitler go back to her freaking ashram?My advice : Leave myrtle to her moaning and moping and get on with your lives people!!!!!! or Arnie can find a temple in Timbuktu and ship her off in peace
Annie

Vanakkam

Long time with Dija going to morning School I am more busy than ever.

IPK?????? Hmmm havent we lost it s originality way beyond repair.  I am fed up we are told wait for the final explosion yes we will and that will be the end of the serial itself 
Edited by Ash95 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by arisai

I didn't know amnesia was contagious but seeing Khushi's recent behaviour, I'm guessing she's caught it from the Raizada parivaar. Better watch out; maybe 'stupid' is also contagious and we'll catch it through our screens.

πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by shree10

Well I am not falling for the return of ASR in yday's episode. (Frankly I didn't watch it Just caught written update) The power of new writer/ Gauti or whoever responsible is such that, anytime WW can DE-ASR her chhotey and make him agree to bring back the toad.
With KKG character already murdered and the new KKG is so dumb that she will also help WW  bringing the toad back.

ASR has been missing lately. Toad moving in and out of his house under his very nose, fitting cameras here and there.. And ASR not finding out who was behind kidnapping, what was the motive?? Keeping tabs on Shyam.  Common sense?? Where is much touted cunning businessman?
I wonder Shyam did something with ASR's brain during kidnapping?

Whilst I can comprehend your cynicism I rather like an angry ASR
When he is angry he is forceful and dictates at those around him
Dadi needs stamping down on and she also needs and an angry ASR to be confrontational at her dictatorial and rather arrogant impositions on the family she abandoned

I too would like to know how Toad manages his secretive visits to RM
There is a tunnel no one knows about?
RM's security is breached which means any Joe Blogs has entry
Hmmm
Originally posted by --Archana--

Annie
If you posted this yesterday i would have flooded this thread with my rants about khushi,how the essence of her character is lost/killed off ,how on earth  could she forget everything and defend snake and all.But today i am relatively calm and i know its futile to rant.

By the way I feel nauseated every time i hear the word di.Why is everyone chanting di di di 24*7.Dont these people have a freaking life.Dont they have their own life to deal with?Why dont everyone leave myrtle to her la la land and get on with their lives. Why dont Arnie and Akash go and look after thier fashion empire ? Why dont payal go and do laundry and khushi make jalebis??
Why cant NK go to  hindi classes and nani read ramayan or gita?Why dont Hitler go back to her freaking ashram?My advice : Leave myrtle to her moaning and moping and get on with your lives people!!!!!! or Arnie can find a temple in Timbuktu and ship her off in peace
Hi Archana😊
Thank you for your email. Phew!!!

I watched yesterday's episode this morning with Nipun's subtitles
Hence my belated rantings
I am glad to hear you are relatively calm today

All the questions posed are apt and good ones too
Timbuctu and WW there is such an appealing thought.
If only
Oh look I saw a pig fly past my window!!!

Originally posted by enigma17

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Very good Loopy!
Well said

If you call me Britney one more time I shall throw that Gold medal at you
Got it?😑

Now tie yor hair back and bust a move with me
Oops I have done it again!!!
Hit me baby one more time.
Is that what you just said.
I dont need a second invite, now do I britney.πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
I have my hair tied in pony tails.  Now do I bust a move in a Sari (the type my darling Anjali wears) or do I dress up like Mami.
I will dress up like Mami. 

Hello Hi Bye Bye. 
Hit Hit Me Baby Bye
One more thyme Paleez !!!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by enigma17

Hi Archana😊
Thank you for your email. Phew!!!

I watched yesterday's episode this morning with Nipun's subtitles
Hence my belated rantings
I am glad to hear you are relatively calm today

All the questions posed are apt and good ones too
Timbuctu and WW there is such an appealing thought.
If only
Oh look I saw a pig fly past my window!!!

Rant away AnnieπŸ˜ƒ.There is no time limit.Can any sane person refrain from ranting after watching all that crap continuously for weeks and weeks.There is a limit to dishing out non sense.I guess the new writer from Kekta camp and kitchen politics expert Mr.twitter baba are getting on very well. The transformation from a M&B love story to a typical regressive saas-bahu soap does point to that.
Edited by --Archana-- - 11 years ago