Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The 'Unique' Female Gender

enigma17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

I have been boomeranged into an alternate world maybe to return and maybe never. Whilst whizzing through some blurry space as I was hurtling across the alternate universe I am sure IPKKND was visble to my rapidly blinking eyes. Trying to catch my breath I was transfixed

The women in RM have been injected with some amnesia inducing drug? Anjali, well we do know that she is an alien who lacks the emotional make up of a normal human being. She never questions any aspect of events happening regarding her sibling nor anyone else. All that diatribe is interested is in herself and only herself. Selfish to the bone and to the core so her pathetic request for her murderous, vile, heinous and hateful husband is hardly a surprise!
As for the vanishing Dadi well the less said about that devil the better. Fourteen years of abscence and our Fairy Godmother has returned to right the wrong in RM. Of course one could always ask what is wrong and how did she grasp the situation having disappeared to the hermitage? What hermitage? Why? She should have stayed there forever more

Shockingly and much to my disgust even as I was travelling at dizzying speed I could not get my head around Khushi's defence of Toad? Impossible I screamed and yelled trying to catch my breath! No way I howled! How is this even possible I asked myself. The woman who was subjected to that lech's pawing all manner of unwanted attention only to have suffered in the hands of another due to Toad's lies, deceit and cunning vileness. Here was our victim who was crucified by two men defending and actually suggesting this creature was possibly capable of suffering the loss of his baby. To borrow ASR's words ' Are you kidding me'
Stupid, senseless, idiotic and mentally unbalanced Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada!!!

Suddenly I landed on my dereire with such a force and to my consternation, loss of dignity , pain in my proverbial end I was woken up to the hysterical fact that I was back on planet earth with such a bang! OUCH is all I can say
I am awake and guess what the boomerang effect does work. No matter how hard, how far and how fast one is thrown one is always returned with a certain sense of inevitability.
I can vouch for it. OUCH! OUCH! OUCH!

My reality back on earth was mollified and the pain was a little bearable watching ASR's character unfold. Atta boy! You said and you did it.
Finally one person in RM and that one person with any semblance of clout and sanity amongst these oh so stupid brainless senseless womenfolk.
He stood his ground against that arrogant, impudent rather ghastly Dadi. He told her what for and wished she had stayed in the hermitage. My heart sang even though there was one vital part of me still smarting and hurting.
You go ASR and don't bend nor sway to that pathetic blackmailing, weeping, weedy,and selfish self centred sister of yours

If you do may I give you one piece of advice?
Send her, Dadi and Toad away and begin your life which you richly deserve and share it with the one woman who has cared and understood you in the very short time she has come to know you.
Afterall with one touch of her hand she has the ability calm you down. One touch she has you at you peace. With one touch she makes you who you are. Could this be love? One touch she delivers you from the dark , despair of a hell hole you recede to.Deliverance and such love. What more can any man ask for after everything you have put her through
Take heed and live ASR!

Edited by enigma17 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SeerialLoops thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Will be back to comment Britney !!! πŸ˜›

Now that I have caused sufficent trouble with the statement above, I am going to unres and comment away.

Anjali ->  I admire her.  Even after such a devastating loss, pierced feet, electrocution, she got back on her own feet and limped away to Choteys room.  Just imagine.  If she didn't.  It would have been a travesty.  Kushi in a moment of weakness might have made a honest man out of ASR and then, she would hae demanded to bring back Shyam and ASR would have refused and Kushi would have threatened to leave RM if no Shyam and ASR throws her out and Kushi is on the roads barefoot and realises she is pregnant.  😲
Anjali sensing all this and wanting to keep Kushi safe, barged in and instead saved Kushi by requesting for Shyams return.  You see, she can take any amount of pain from Shyam but she cannot see Kushi being on the roads.  And you are not giving her any credit.  What is this ya??

Dadi - > I adore her.  If any person was away for 14 years from family life, and are living a peaceful life in an Ashram, they would be shcoked to see how joint families are living now.  They would be flabbergasted at the meanness and the heavy handed nature of a person who becomes head of the household only because of his money.  This is not done.  Dadi knows full well that, ASR is terrorizing everyone in RM and no one have older to him are opposing him. Further more she cannot fathom that the only person opposing ASR is someone younger than him - Kushi at 18.  What a travesty I say again.  So now she knows, the forces of nature needs to be righted and she is here.  And you are not giving her any cash.  What is this ya??

Kushi ->  I agree.  What a dolt.  Walking around in revealing clothes all the time, enticing men and women alike.  She needs to learn how to dress from Anjali and how to address from Dadi.  She needs to learn how to love from Anjali and how to respect from Dadi.  She needs to learn passion from Anjali and compassion from Dadi.  And you are not giving her any cheque.  What is this ya??
Edited by stafhtad - 11 years ago
enigma17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: stafhtad

Will be back to comment Britney !!! πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Can you see my pony tails as I bust a move?
arisai thumbnail
I no longer sympathise with any of the characters on this show. I used to feel invested in the lives of every single one of them- now several of them could die and no shits would be given. 

One I did care about was recently murdered in a totally ridiculous way by its own psychotic father.

WHEN IS SHASHI GOING TO BE ABLE TO TALK AGAIN GDI? 

I hope ASR gives his freaking useless sister the ultimatum that she can have Shyam but in exchange has to get the hell out of his house as well as his and his wife's lives. 

Alternatively... Why can't he just hook her up with Aman?

I didn't know amnesia was contagious but seeing Khushi's recent behaviour, I'm guessing she's caught it from the Raizada parivaar. Better watch out; maybe 'stupid' is also contagious and we'll catch it through our screens.

P.S. Also hahah, okay. All is well. Not that there's anything wrong with being called Britney (there-is-everything-wrong-with-being-called-Britney).
Edited by arisai - 11 years ago
enigma17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arisai

res. I'm typing but I want a FIRSTPAGESPOT GDI.

Also... your name is Britney? 

God forbid it is notπŸ˜†
I am Annie

Its a joke regarding an email I sent
Japonica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Decided to do a poojjali and grab a spot centre stage even if i have nothing much to say, this show having exhausted me totally.

The only thing my feeble brain can do is to wonder at what is holding up KKG's lehenga these last 3 days?

There i told you, another pathetic post!!! But never mind the others will come up with their usual brilliant ones. Edited by Japonica - 11 years ago
enigma17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arisai

I no longer sympathise with any of the characters on this show. I used to feel invested in the lives of every single one of them- now several of them could die and no shits would be given. 

One I did care about was recently murdered in a totally ridiculous way by its own psychotic father.

WHEN IS SHASHI GOING TO BE ABLE TO TALK AGAIN GDI? 

I hope ASR gives his freaking useless sister the ultimatum that she can have Shyam but in exchange has to get the hell out of his house as well as his and his wife's lives. 

Alternatively... Why can't he just hook her up with Aman?

I didn't know amnesia was contagious but seeing Khushi's recent behaviour, I'm guessing she's caught it from the Raizada parivaar. Better watch out; maybe 'stupid' is also contagious and we'll catch it through our screens.

P.S. Also hahah, okay. All is well. Not that there's anything wrong with being called Britney (there-is-everything-wrong-with-being-called-Britney).

In RM amnesia is contagious obviously afterall we are talking about the infamous land of IPKKND
It is rather a morbid and macabre storyline to kill one's own unborn baby. I really cannot fathom the purpose of that.

More to the point where is Shashi Gupta. Maybe Toad made a second attempt on his life and succeeded?

Aman that elusive Scarlet Pimpernel! However would you really want to foist that WW on poor unsuspecting Aman?

Absolutely there is nothing wrong with the name Britney. Apologies if I ave offended anyone
Mine is a rather boring name.

By the what does GDI stand for?

arisai thumbnail
Originally posted by: enigma17

In RM amnesia is contagious obviously afterall we are talking about the infamous land of IPKKND
It is rather a morbid and macabre storyline to kill one's own unborn baby. I really cannot fathom the purpose of that.

More to the point where is Shashi Gupta. Maybe Toad made a second attempt on his life and succeeded?

Aman that elusive Scarlet Pimpernel! However would you really want to foist that WW on poor unsuspecting Aman?

Absolutely there is nothing wrong with the name Britney. Apologies if I ave offended anyone
Mine is a rather boring name.

By the what does GDI stand for?

GDI = GAUTAMDAMMIT

Another quirk of RM: spontaneous non-existence. HP, Laxmi, MAMAJI. Everyone disappears. Nobody cares. Nobody mentions it. I guess the amnesia complements the SN-E.

Ikr? The IPKKND of the first, wonderful few months would have kept the baby alive, had Shyam kicked into prison and then explored the conflicts related to 'The Sins of the Father' which would've led beautifully into an ArShi's past storyline.

But no.

We get the retired Traffic Warden and a murderous creep and, of course, Moaning Myrtle's even weepier sister, Wailing Wanda. 

Wouldn't be surprised if Shashi's death is suddenly sprung upon us. But surely Murder by Toad would be too expected. Gautam wouldn't do that to us. Maybe Arnav will accidentally run over him when he screeches to a halt in the middle of a random road to be all moody and thoughtful... 

Mine is pretty boring also. Britney is such an exciting one in comparison. Who wouldn't want to be called Britney? There are so many respectable, inspiring, pioneering Britneys in the world right now.
enigma17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Japonica

Decided to do a poojjali and grab a spot centre stage even if i have nothing much to say, this show having exhausted me totally.

The only thing my feeble brain can do is to wonder at what is holding up KKG's lehenga these last 3 days?

There i told you, another pathetic post!!! But never mind the others will come up with their usual brilliant ones.

Hello Lali😊

My feeble brain just gets into a fluster and the keys click and clack without much thought nor hesistation ...so there you have it.
By the way what's imporatnce of being on the first page? Am I missing someting?

Good question what is holding that itsy bistsy teeny ween wed strip of fabric? Not KKG's back is ugly
Rather an attractive back I must say
SeerialLoops thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Updated Page One.
I also relaised, I am the first.  I am the first.  I am the first.
Now give me my gold medal Annie.  Or else I will call you Britney for the rest of this thread.πŸ˜›

Hello Lali and Arisai...