India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

lolz (Page 2)

Archi02 IF-Rockerz
Archi02
Archi02

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Sorry ria but why do you want to leave the forum now? Just because you're angry at everyone's work? I agree that may be they are not right in some way but you're not doing anything right. Tum vi to gussa hoke jana chati ho. Hum sab apni life me busy hai and ye forum hum sab ki liye ek entertainment place hai. Agar hum sab is me vi gussa korenge to kaisi cholega? Please ria don't leave forum in anger. And the same request to other members who wants to leave the forum.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hawa.Hawai..oishu..-BerryCharm-

-BerryCharm- IF-Addictz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Hawa.Hawai Goldie
Hawa.Hawai
Hawa.Hawai

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerashish

may bi tyaar hn kitna bajay wali train pr jana haROFL

1 bajey ki train hai.but yeh kahin rukti nahi ghum phirke yahi DEK forum mein hi ati hai.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Roze12-SilverAngel--BerryCharm-

Jarin04 IF-Sizzlerz
Jarin04
Jarin04

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Ria if i offended you then i'm sorry. Waise vi aj mera mood kharab hai. So don't take my words seriously

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-BerryCharm-

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiley12

Originally posted by mahi0809

Shuru toh hona hi paray gi Ria!.. If people's schools are reopening than that is no reason to just leave the forum... a person can easily take out half an hour at least from their day to chat with their friends... I thought we all had come really close to each others's lives and hearts through DEK. Can't believe you could think about leaving just like that. DEK brought us all together... now that DEK has ended, does it mean we should end our friendships too?

All I can say is: People should VALUE friendships.. cause true friendships are hard to get.. you never know if somebody is being friends with you for some personal gain, but here on I-F's DEK forum we became friends seeing the nature of each other and not some motive.

This goes to everyone who intends to leave the forum (you too Ria).. don't ditch your friends guys... Don't know what's gotten into you guys... but it just makes me feel so bad!CryCry

yar emtional maat hoo plz bas ct pe nahi gayo gi baaki poori forum pe batkoo giLOLHugi love u all or mein touch mein hi raho gi dont worryBig smile

I have been on this site for more than 5 yrs now... and believe me when people say this that they won't chat with each other but will still stay in touch through scraps or PMs... this doesn't last lemme tell now... I had made so many friends on I-F... and don't know where MOST of them are now?..

That happens to friends who don't take time out for other friends... they LOSE each other!Ouch

Edited by mahi0809 - 06 September 2012 at 5:42am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKfan2012Hawa.Hawai..oishu..Jarin04-BerryCharm-

-BerryCharm- IF-Addictz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Take a deep breath and calm down everybody!
Ria you are going no where do you get me?
And come on guys, we all are friends, we're like a family. Don't let such little little things affect you in such a huge way.
We all promised that we would NEVER abandon DEK forum under any circumstances and we should stand by that.
Ria i can understand you are upset about your friends leaving, but that doesn't mean you should leave too Confused . Are we also not your friends? We are still here right? So stay here for us? Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKfan2012Archi02..oishu..-BerryCharm-

SRKfan2012 Groupbie
SRKfan2012
SRKfan2012

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by smiley12

Shuru toh hona hi paray gi Ria!.. If people's schools are reopening than that is no reason to just leave the forum... a person can easily take out half an hour at least from their day to chat with their friends... I thought we all had come really close to each others's lives and hearts through DEK. Can't believe you could think about leaving just like that. DEK brought us all together... now that DEK has ended, does it mean we should end our friendships too?

All I can say is: People should VALUE friendships.. cause true friendships are hard to get.. you never know if somebody is being friends with you for some personal gain, but here on I-F's DEK forum we became friends seeing the nature of each other and not some motive.

This goes to everyone who intends to leave the forum (you too Ria).. don't ditch your friends guys... Don't know what's gotten into you guys... but it just makes me feel so bad!CryCry

yar emtional maat hoo plz bas ct pe nahi gayo gi baaki poori forum pe batkoo giLOLHugi love u all or mein touch mein hi raho gi dont worryBig smile

I have been on this forum for more than 5 yrs now... and believe me when people say this that they won't chat with each other but will still stay in touch through scraps or PMs... this doesn't last lemme tell now... I had made so many friends on I-F... and don't know where MOST of them are now?..

That happens to friends who don't take time out for other friends... they LOSE each other!Ouch

agree with you Mahi..hum sab ka ek ek dost bhi humare liye bohot keemti hai...iss atoot dosti ko iss tarah se matt todo...Ria forum chodke matt jaoCryek CT hi hai jiski wajah se kai log aaj bhi iss forum ko roz visit karte hai...please koi bhi yahaan se matt jao..Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-BerryCharm-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index