Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

END THE "SHAYM POOJA" AND SAVE THE SHOW!! (Page 2)

jiyap Senior Member
jiyap
jiyap

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=MrDarcyfan]

SO, either they END the "Shyam Pooja" or risk the audience finding "Koi Duja" show to watch!!!
LOL,well said dear.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

PlovesArshi Senior Member
PlovesArshi
PlovesArshi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
I keep saying to myself that , it will get better , but it is getting difficult to make myself believe or rather have faith in this track...I am so tired of seeing Shyam and Anjali...it makes me upset and I used to like Anjali before , but now every time she comes on screen...I go ewww!  
I know that the remote is in our hands , but I do love Arshi and I am not done with them. Hence , I wait every evening hoping that our IPKKND will be back with a bang ( Arshi being the main focus)! Confused

MrDarcyfan

balav Senior Member
balav
balav

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
I agree with whatever your written

MrDarcyfan

Girlabouttown IF-Sizzlerz
Girlabouttown
Girlabouttown

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
I agree wid watever u have written in this post but i was thinking 

Can terrace truth be spoken aloud??
Can Arnav say wat he saw?
Don't u think it will not be good for Khushi's reputation??????

Also him not telling baout 6 month contract thing is because Khushi told him not to citing her parents reaction to this. She said they will not be able to tolerate it

I mean if he says he married her for 6 months another round of fingers will point to Khushi's character don't u think??????

MrDarcyfan

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
My personal 2 cents. I think the reason Shyam was bought in was to close his chapter and move onto the next level of the story ie; past. That is the reason I feel from the past 1 week the track is going in Fast Forward mode. I think by the end of the Shyam track, we will know that Shyam is a blast from past. There should be bigger reason for Shyam to be that evil, it is not just about lusting about Khushi, or Arnav's wealth or his revenge for his insult. That is the reason the re-marriage track is happening with a simple wedding because they can't get Garima in without the past exploding.

I was actually very put off with the Shyam entering track but I am really happy to see that the track is not being dragged. Had it been other serials we would be still seeing Poojali crying in the hospital and everyone else crowding around her. I remember in Yeh RIshta when Akshara loses her first baby, there was drama for about 2 weeks and can you believe it they also had promo about it. So compared to other shows I am happy they are just fast forwarding this track. And personally I am happy that now there are only 2 tracks that are playing out right now, re-marriage and Shyam re-entering. Garima is now on slow burner and her truth is not going to be out until Shyam is out of the picture.

The reason the track is not working for many is because they feel Shyam is spoiling the remarriage track but actually this week has been better paced compared to the date week or the Anjali hide and seek week. And we got to admit they need to establish the blind trust before the rude waking hsa to set in for Anjali. So we need to take this with a pinch of salt.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PlovesArshiMrDarcyfan

Go to top