Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

END THE "SHAYM POOJA" AND SAVE THE SHOW!!

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
I have been reading many posts on the forum and I think the common feeling is that they dont like the current track!

I think the reason for that is that it defies logic on many levels! I also think it is the "Villian centric" approach that they have taken! No one wants to see a CRIMINAL continue to get away with his criminal activities for 15 months with NO consequences!

I dont know WHY Arnav WONT tell Poojali and Dadi what he saw on the terrace! That he KNEW that Shyam was after Khushi and he ADMITTED this to him! WHY he wont tell them that his and Khushi's marriage was a contract DESGINED to prevent Snake from leaving Anjali for Khushi! (which he thought he was about to do, because he TOLD him he was going to!) He could not risk this when he found out Anjali was pregnant!!

THEN he needs to tell them that only AFTER the marriage, he found out that Shyam had TRICKED the Gupat's as well and double crossed them, by pretending to be a bachelor and getting engaged to Khushi!! THESE are the reasons that he does NOT trust Shyam! To date, the ONLY person he disclosed the "Terrace truth" to is Nani! BUT even SHE does not tell that STOPWA what she knows! She continues to let her chant Shyam's name over and over again! It makes NO sense!

They have turned Nani into a PROP! It is as if her personality went to sleep! ALL she does is try to stop Arnav and Stopwa from arguing! 

WHY is ASR letting that Stopwa SUGGEST that Khushi is at fault for what happened??

Poojali is shown as a total blind FOOL! BUT she has NO self respect! IF her brother does not want her husband in the house, then GO to her husband? WHY are you forcing him back to your brother's house to live off him? She is SO traditional, but has no respect for herslef or her husband! STOPWA says that Anjali is Shyam's responsbility, but EXPECTS Arnav to let him live in HIS house with Anjali, and pay for everything himself! WHY is she wanting this? Why not tell her DAMADJI to take her daughter and leave the house?? It is totally ILLOGICAL!

They need to END this track of Anjali being Shyam's fool and end it in 1 month THE MOST!!! If they intent to drag THIS plot like they did the MU this show CANNOT survive! The audience will NOT stick with such negativity, and drivel for months on end!

They have already sacrificed the redmeption track, they are showing us a half baked love track! NO re-marriage! Therefore, I think the LEAST they can do is end this SNAKE track as soon as possible!!! They can KEEP him on the show, but NOT to fool Anjali even more and live forcibly in ASR's house! It is TOO digusting to watch a CRIMINAL like him continue to WIN! It sends out the wrong signal's as well!

SO, either they END the "Shyam Pooja" or risk the audience finding "Koi Duja" show to watch!!!

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

UnfinishedKamalikaGPlovesArshibalavherebedragonsjiyapmeshaschunkysonypriyankaamaloseAish_21Thamanna85sana_sugarbunJaponicaspiritpremparbatsanja_heredieforasrBarundeewani19incandescentsareetaCandYlicious_SChitraF

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged

res!

talk about it!! why the hell r they hell bent on carrying out no matter how much the viewers reject it?

everything defies logic in the show right now!

starting with as u said Arnav not revealing the full truth! if he simply explained all that happened on the terrace and the subsequent admission by SHYAM HIMSELF to Arnav about how Pujali being the only barrier b/w him and Khushi..
this will effing shut the fuucked up dadi!! i hate that woman with ehr broken record of Damadji zindabaad!!

and i was furious with the way they have reduced nani!! this was a woman i loved and respected!! she was so strong!! always been! now a days all she says is 'pujali is in this situation and u and chote fight?'
why the hell not make her tell the truth? everything she knows? why isn't she asking dadi to go to hell!!

exactly about the stopwa's finger pointing to Khushi!! and above all i was furious yesterday with the was Khsuhi looked down when stowa did it as if she was actually at fault!!

my god if they just showed us proper redemption and pujali realizing what an utter bastarrd her hubby was and showed her as a strong single mother without showing evil triumphing every where every second!!

and damn them for reducing ArHi screen time and quality of their scenes!! why can't they understand by quality scenes we DO NOT mean more rabbaves?
we want them to talk, work beside each other, live life together as a couple!!

and instead we get snake and pujalli romancing! is it any wonder that the tempers r running high?

why don't they effing fix it even now!!

Edited by princessunara - 06 September 2012 at 5:25am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PlovesArshiJaponicanaughtymalluMrDarcyfan

meshas Goldie
meshas
meshas

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Clap BRAVO, BRAVO you said it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

Unfinished Senior Member
Unfinished
Unfinished

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged

Great Post!!
I am one of those viewers who likes to sit back and watch the writers tell their story, but enough is enough!
Shyam is getting away every time, he is never punished!
And Khushi's feelings, hurt, heartbreak, character assassination etc is ignored, while Anjali's feelings are given paramount importance.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KamalikaGPlovesArshiMrDarcyfan

rune11 Groupbie
rune11
rune11

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

I have been reading many posts on the forum and I think the common feeling is that they dont like the current track!

I think the reason for that is that it defies logic on many levels! I also think it is the "Villian centric" approach that they have taken! No one wants to see a CRIMINAL continue to get away with his criminal activities for 15 months with NO consequences!

I dont know WHY Arnav WONT tell Poojali and Dadi what he saw on the terrace! That he KNEW that Shyam was after Khushi and he ADMITTED this to him! WHY he wont tell them that his and Khushi's marriage was a contract DESGINED to prevent Snake from leaving Anjali for Khushi! (which he thought he was about to do, because he TOLD him he was going to!) He could not risk this when he found out Anjali was pregnant!!

THEN he needs to tell them that only AFTER the marriage, he found out that Shyam had TRICKED the Gupat's as well and double crossed them, by pretending to be a bachelor and getting engaged to Khushi!! THESE are the reasons that he does NOT trust Shyam! To date, the ONLY person he disclosed the "Terrace truth" to is Nani! BUT even SHE does not tell that STOPWA what she knows! She continues to let her chant Shyam's name over and over again! It makes NO sense!

They have turned Nani into a PROP! It is as if her personality went to sleep! ALL she does is try to stop Arnav and Stopwa from arguing! 

WHY is ASR letting that Stopwa SUGGEST that Khushi is at fault for what happened??

Poojali is shown as a total blind FOOL! BUT she has NO self respect! IF her brother does not want her husband in the house, then GO to her husband? WHY are you forcing him back to your brother's house to live off him? She is SO traditional, but has no respect for herslef or her husband! STOPWA says that Anjali is Shyam's responsbility, but EXPECTS Arnav to let him live in HIS house with Anjali, and pay for everything himself! WHY is she wanting this? Why not tell her DAMADJI to take her daughter and leave the house?? It is totally ILLOGICAL!

They need to END this track of Anjali being Shyam's fool and end it in 1 month THE MOST!!! If they intent to drag THIS plot like they did the MU this show CANNOT survive! The audience will NOT stick with such negativity, and drivel for months on end!

They have already sacrificed the redmeption track, they are showing us a half baked love track! NO re-marriage! Therefore, I think the LEAST they can do is end this SNAKE track as soon as possible!!! They can KEEP him on the show, but NOT to fool Anjali even more and live forcibly in ASR's house! It is TOO digusting to watch a CRIMINAL like him continue to WIN! It sends out the wrong signal's as well!

SO, either they END the "Shyam Pooja" or risk the audience finding "Koi Duja" show to watch!!!

Arshi rather running after didi...look for evidences against shyam with help of NK and get rid of the snake...

no they need months months and months and months to fix it.

HELLO VIEWERS R NOW FIXED TO MOVE FORWARD TO SOME OTHER SERIAL...PH U MISSED THE GOLDEN CHANCE U STILL HAVE 15 TO 20 DAYS MAX,,,PULL UP UR SOCKS...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PlovesArshiMrDarcyfan

chunkysony Goldie
chunkysony
chunkysony

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Clap

MrDarcyfan

starry66 Goldie
starry66
starry66

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
awesome and well needed post!

MrDarcyfan

innocentgreen Goldie
innocentgreen
innocentgreen

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

res!

talk about it!! why the hell r they hell bent on carrying out no matter how much the viewers reject it?

everything defies logic in the show right now!

starting with as u said Arnav not revealing the full truth! if he simply explained all that happened on the terrace and the subsequent admission by SHYAM HIMSELF to Arnav about how Pujali being the only barrier b/w him and Khushi..
this will effing shut the fuucked up dadi!! i hate that woman with ehr broken record of Damadji zindabaad!!

and i was furious with the way they have reduced nani!! this was a woman i loved and respected!! she was so strong!! always been! now a days all she says is 'pujali is in this situation and u and chote fight?'
why the hell not make her tell the truth? everything she knows? why isn't she asking dadi to go to hell!!

exactly about the stopwa's finger pointing to Khushi!! and above all i was furious yesterday with the was Khsuhi looked down when stowa did it as if she was actually at fault!!

my god if they just showed us proper redemption and pujali realizing what an utter bastarrd her hubby was and showed her as a strong single mother without showing evil triumphing every where every second!!

and damn them for reducing ArHi screen time and quality of their scenes!! why can't they understand by quality scenes we DO NOT mean more rabbaves?
we want them to talk, work beside each other, live life together as a couple!!

and instead we get snake and pujalli romancing! is it any wonder that the tempers r running high?

why don't they effing fix it even now!!

i think they will end it when the proper time comes. There is another story behind shyam's evilness. That's for sure...

PlovesArshi

Go to top