Originally posted by arshy4ever

Can I join you...? Smile

lol...i fell asleep waiting for a reply...LOL sure dear come...join meHug

candykrush IF-Sizzlerz
candykrush
candykrush

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

ALL I am saying is that enough doubt has been created for her NOT to have blind faith in him! She has enough information given to her to start to at least WONDER about his genuiness!!

Did she even ONCE try to find out what the actual truth was? Did she question Arnav? Did she ask the Gupta's anything? She COULD have done all that! When Khushi went to stay with Bua and she met her at the hospital, she questioned her ENDLESSLY about her health and what was wrong with her! It was like the Spanish inquisition! She was trying to catch out that Arnav and Khushi had lied to her!

BUT when it comes to SHYAM, when so many people have accused him (Arnav, Khushi, NK and Payal), she STILL never asks any questions and chooses to beleive it is ALL an MU??

So did Payal have an MU that a man called Shyam lived in her aunt's house as a paying guest under false pretenses? She KNOWS it's true, coz she knows a man called Shyam USED to live at Khushi's house! (Long before any of these accusations were made!)

So her BLIND FAITH in Shyam is just that! BLIND FAITH! No one asks her to beleive every accusation against Shyam, but there is ENOUGH for her to doubt him and start asking questions!!!

THAT is why people are calling her dumb!

Neither arnav did that with khushi dear...did you call him dumb then? He felt her love so many times during that six month period..but he simply ignored all that coz what stuck in his mind was that terrace scene..! He never tried to think beyond that...same thing is with anjali...with arnav it was haterd that occupied his mind that time ,now with anjali .. its love for her husbandSmile 

Edited by saishasingh - 06 September 2012 at 7:02am
candykrush IF-Sizzlerz
candykrush
candykrush

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nisha91

Yes!!! Finally someone who thinks like me...
Anjali does not believe b'coz Shyam is so loving and caring in front of her. Arnav or Khushi were not able to provide any evidence against him...
So how can Anjali dislike Shyam just because her brother says so...

For every women, her husband is like her God! Especially in conservative countries like India. I don't find anything wrong with Anjali's actions. Once she knows about Shyam's true colours, I'm sure she would kill him herself...

Liked the last line of yours...would be a treatLOL
candykrush IF-Sizzlerz
candykrush
candykrush

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serendipitylove

I don't hate her either...after all she has every reason to hate kushi but she has accepted her wholeheartedly...and she's always been a nice person...wish people wouldn't keep bashing herConfused

Valid point..Clap.when she cant hate khushi for long...now can she hate her husband??! Thats how her character is! Doesnt know how to hate people! She is gonna start her crash course of haterd after shyam's re entryLOL

Edited by saishasingh - 06 September 2012 at 7:08am
shaffa Goldie
shaffa
shaffa

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
I can see were your coming from ... but 3 members of your family are telling you that your husband has kiddnapped your brother and tryed to kill him and he is in love with your to be SIL and he has been living in the city as you...you do get a doubt in your mind...the rest of the family have there doubts about him...shoudnt you even try to find out for your self...Shaym is her husband and she loves him and believes everything hes says what proof has she got only his word??? blood should be thicker then words 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

candykrush

candykrush IF-Sizzlerz
candykrush
candykrush

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaffa

I can see were your coming from ... but 3 members of your family are telling you that your husband has kiddnapped your brother and tryed to kill him and he is in love with your to be SIL and he has been living in the city as you...you do get a doubt in your mind...the rest of the family have there doubts about him...shoudnt you even try to find out for your self...Shaym is her husband and she loves him and believes everything hes says what proof has she got only his word??? blood should be thicker then words 

gosh...you didnt get my point...yeah i agree with whatever you said above...but what i m talking is about anjali's character...what she isSmile The fake love and affection that he poured on her is ruling her..thats what i m trying to say

Edited by saishasingh - 06 September 2012 at 7:26am
asrasrasrasr Senior Member
asrasrasrasr
asrasrasrasr

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
i agree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

candykrush

shaffa Goldie
shaffa
shaffa

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saishasingh

Originally posted by shaffa

gosh...you didnt get my point...yeah i agree with whatever you said above...but what i m talking is about anjali's character...what she isSmile The fake love and affection that he poured on her is ruling her..thats what i m trying to say
Anjils is blind and to stupid to see whats infront of her face...she has been brainwashed by her husband (if i can call it a brain) with words she wants to hear...she has the right to question Arnav and Khusi but not her own husband she gives him god like status???

Go to top