The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love4all

love4all IF-Dazzler
love4all
love4all

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

" MEET " 
                         " PART 7 "  

Maan got up sweating badly with same feeling he feel 14 years back . A feel of geet being hurt , a feel his meet going away from him like she needs him calling him for help . His heart is beating madly like he will break rib cage today . His body is sweating with the unknown fear . " She is alright she will be okay  " he is trying to tell his heart or more to himself but his heart refuse to listen his talk . A pain he go through 14 year back enveloping his heart again . His already wounded heart start bleeding again . His breath is stopping . 

He is experiencing same pain that he go through when he woke up screaming his meet's name . When he see his father his and dada ji's head down like they fail , fail to save his life , fail to bring meet back . Many days he spent lying on hospital bed and watching his family faces with a hope they will tell him about his meet . One day they will bring her with them to him and his wait will end but that day never come and not his wait come to end . 

But why today again that feeling creeping in him . This day is spouse to be happiest day of his life as Be Jaan said then why , why this damn feeling covering his heart . He know his heart never lie to him he told him truth that day also . But that time he is young and he don't know what he is feeling or what should he do that time but now its change this time he is no more 14years old boy he is 28years man . A man of power . Till today he has only one aim to achieve that to be a power ful man of the world a strong man . 

@ - @ - @ - @  

Maan come in be jaan's room asking seeking for the peace that only a mother's warmth can give to his sad and lonely baby . He see Be Jaan offering her morning prayers he sit quietly waiting for be jaan to complete her prayers . Be jaan complete her prayers and crass maan's head with love " What happened beta you woke up early " she asked little tensed with the look on maan's face . His face is hard but she know from in side his heart is shivering with unknown fear . 

Where is Meet be jaan " Maan asked looking straight in be jaan eyes his voice is heavy with pain . A pain slitting his heart continuesly a fear engulfing his whole existence . He is no More MSK in fact he is MAAN now only vulnerable maan who spend his nights crying alone in a lonely corner of his own palace . I don't know " Be jaan said lowering her head she is clearly sorry this time . Maan looked at her in disbelief shaking his head " How can that be you are the one who told me today i will bring my MEET in my life back and now you are telling me you don't know  "  he can't believe his be jaan playing with his emotions no way not his be jaan not at least she . 

She is the only one who bring him who always encourage him to live not for himself then for his Meet . She give this trust that one day he will find her one day she will b with him . Only for him then what is this now " Be jaan tell me now how you know about MEET " Maan said pressurizing his each word his brain going to blast today with all the hide n seek his life playing with him . Maan yesterday  when i was going to meet SD at KP that time someone drop a envelop in my car and when i open that envelop there is pic of a girl whom i recognized in seconds she is our meet she is wearing same chain ans her face is like carbon copy of rano " with that be jaan got up and bring that envelop she give it to maan . Who disparately open the envelop and with shaking hand's he pull pic out with his hear beating like anything . 

Drashti Dhami as Geet

His whole existence is shaking with happiness excitement and in fear also . He looked at pic that half come out and seeing they almond eyes he know its his Geet his Meet yes its her . She is alive . His heart is beating like it will break this rib cage today . His tear's start coming out without his wish he rudely wipe his tears not wanting to blur his sight even for a second . 

Maan trace his fingers in pic very delicately as if this pic will get hurt if he touch it little strongly . As its a dream and if he try to hold strongly it will broke and now if this dream he will not be able to live any more not this time . He is alive till now in hope that she will be back and she is she is back , back in real . Maan looked at bejaan with tears flowing and a happy smile covering his lips . Maan hugged be jaan tightly today his trust become true . Both cried in happiness .

Today happiness is little word against his feelings . He is feeling out of world Today . 

Maan instantly check envelop again to see is there anything any clue about where is meet but envelop is empty a dark shadow cross his face but he is hopefull today . Trusting on his luck he turn pic to see back side and here is the message " APNI IMAANAT LY JAO " with the address . 

Maan immediately told adi to make arrangements for their travel . Be jaan want to go with him but he ask her to stay here and make arrangements to welcome their princess . He ask it to be a surprise for everyone and not to tell any one . 

Maan leave with adil he is feeling excite with the thought of geet . He is checking himself if he is looking okay in fact he is behaving like a teen today . Adil smile seeing his boss condition . 

How the whole journey pass they did not know but when they reach in the valley there is nothing but burn houses crying peoples . some are half dead and some are burn . 

Maan stumble on his feet's with the shock is this . Is destiny again played a game with him . Again destiny leave him in no where . The happiness he feel in those few hours is not describable but now its like his breathis choking in his lungs . The mere thought of His meet being there or her getting hurt is enough to cut his heart enormous pieces . He felt sophisticated here not know where to go what to say what to do he stand there numb like dead body . His face blank his heart is screaming praying this to be a nightmare .  

Seeing maan's condition adil ask his men to search for the person who's name is written on envelop . And soon his men inform him to come at a side adil drag maan's numb body with him know what trauma he is going through . 

@ - @ - @ - @    

Somewhere in deep forest in a farm house 20 girls in age of 15 to 21 locked in a room and some ugly looking guys eyeing them lust fully . They are waiting for there boss to come and give them further instructions . 

Soon the boss come he spare a glance at the girl who are crying and hugging each other pleading to let them go . But they are monsters who don't know what mercy is called . Boss give them a cheap smile signaling them to start . and soon they pull few girls out and drag them to different rooms spreading horror to other girls . 

But oe of the girl is sitting there numb her naive mind in not able to cop up with turn of events . She remember she is sleeping in her room when tow guys enter in her room and pick her force fully she cried and called for his family but the sight when they bring her shack her whole existence . Her house is burning not only her house but the every house in the valley in burning and peoples are running for their lives forgetting others . 

Precap :- will maan be able to save his MEET or NOT Confused   

helllo guys 
here is another update 
please please i want long comments this time pleeaaseee 

waiting for your response 
              VERY VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR 
         WITH LOTS OF LOVE AND PRAYERS 

love u all 
  seher Smile

Edited by love4all - 31 December 2012 at 12:32pm

The following 92 member(s) liked the above post:

anitachandavar1sara2012asmi123mita1993fatiya52110joooooooooooooomkd.70sravanthi93mannat91maanlvsgeetTheSunShinepreet.harmanMONIJA78bhawna02drashtiMyAnGeLshalinikanaguManeetTUJANENAkainturakiran26_chaitrap.maan-gurtimaniac-drashtirockzzpari1689Mina420sstylishdollsree10fatema_007cutestar12mansi.tripathiNH1971ambili123maanluversumaiyariyakavya.sravyaSweetestParidoll9preetymaaneetdreamymishti88angel_smilydrmahasheetalvasaGudiyalovesgurushristi1storytellermBrown-Eyesshri12sporthy_smile28umamaaneetcute-alyushankitvcawesomepoojakiran_ratiritzy09Niharika.NairZohamaaneetdeepali1022rupzloveu--Fairy--Hanishadevigill123priyasreepunam2712kabslocksShruthelove2_soma-Gemini-Remya_PillaiTyro-Mishu-ammu5preethiahoneygrape6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6monikasethmitzi11prerna1nahtani88seemamarymaanseeAsh1991shah10aparna3011lehrricha_kapoormysteriousmilli_BlackPearl_tamanna1391chavvi16drrose31DonnaaKrishna_Souravspvd

Brown-Eyes IF-Dazzler
Brown-Eyes
Brown-Eyes

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
sabse pehle Happy new year di
NOW COMING TO THE UPDATE

UPDATE WAS JUST FANTASTIC
FINALLY MAAN KO PATA CHAL GAYA MEET KAHAN N USKO MEET KI PIC BHI MIL GAYI Big smile
lakin wahan pohche ke toh itna bada shock laga Shocked
hope maan reach der soon n safe meet from that goons n beat them black n blue Angry
continue soon Smile

Edited by Brown-Eyes - 01 January 2013 at 1:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123love4allpunam2712ammu5

lehr IF-Sizzlerz
lehr
lehr

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
lovely update dear.
waiting eagerly for next part.
continue soon.

love4all

love4all IF-Dazzler
love4all
love4all

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
 PLEASE CHECK UPDATE AGAIN 
I HAVE EDITED PART AGAIN 

&  

PLEASE HAVE A LOOK ON MEET'S CS @ FIRST PAGE 
AND TELL ME YOU LIKE HER CS OR NOT 

WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE 

Brown-Eyes

Brown-Eyes IF-Dazzler
Brown-Eyes
Brown-Eyes

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love4all

<font size="4"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">PLEASE CHECK UPDATE AGAIN</font></font>
<font size="4"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I HAVE EDITED PART AGAIN</font></font>
<font size="4">
</font>
<font size="4"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">& </font></font>
<font size="4">
</font>
<font size="4"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">PLEASE HAVE A LOOK ON MEET'S CS @ FIRST PAGE</font></font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">AND TELL ME YOU LIKE HER CS OR NOT</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE</font>

check kar di Big smile

love4all

-Gemini- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gemini-
-Gemini-

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Seher ...lovely part
Hope maan reaches on time
WISH A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR.

love4all