Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
waiting
love4all IF-Dazzler
love4all
love4all

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged

" MEET " 
                " part 4 "   

Rano and mohinder live in palace for a month and then they decide to move back to london . This one month is full of happiness for everyone . Maan is very happy now days his whole day pass with his angel who's sight he never want to leave . The time hi pass at school is like hell for him . He just want to end school time and run back to his angel and in all this his studies suffer a lot although he is a brilliant student so he pass his mid term exams but not in outstanding numbers its just he got good marks . That is the thing that alarm raaj he can see his son's madness about his angel . He have no objection about it but its time where they have to tell maan that his own life his studies matter a lot for their bright future . Moreover maan also leave his extra activities that he do before Geet;s birth like learning horse riding , sword training , and other games also all thing that a prince have to learn . Every thing come to a stop with Geet's birth . Maan want to spend his whole time with geet and to their surprise little angel also start recognising maan and become happy when he come and play with her . Even their is nothing much that can keep them busy but its now maan's habit that he will tell his all school time stories to geet who will listen all making faces like she is understanding his talk . One day maan and geet are alone in the room and mostly when they are alone only then maan tell her his whole day stories so their story session is start when accidently priya come in that room and when she listen maan's talk and see geet's reaction it amaze her so much she run in main hall and call all . They all come their and stood at door watching a mesmerizing site they cant believe its true its look so magical so pure and amazing . There is maan telling geet a story where maan got caught doing some prank and teacher give him a little punishment and when maan told about his punishment part geet whom maan made sit a little with pillows wall putting around her make a face and pout like she is also sad with maan's punishment its really a site to catch and in this raaj did not miss it he take their pics to make it as memmorable as it has to be . 

But when this news reach to maan's ears that his maa is taking his angel is back with her london . He just took his angel to his room and locked the room from inside. He is not ready to leave his angel for a minute and there his family his maa is taking his angel back to london no way it cant happened . When rano see geet is not where she left her sleeping her heart stopping beating for a minute with the thought of something happened to her angel . She come running to main hall where all are present . She told them that geet is missing this news ran panic in every one they all started to search geet but she is no whare to be seen. All are hell worried rano's cries is no where to stop . Till now Raaj and mohinder are also in hell of worries but in all this no one notice that maan is also no where to seen . Zeba is first one who notice maan's absence and she told them to check maan's room for once . They all run towards maan's room . 

When they reach at maan's door to there shock his room door is locked from in side and that is very strange because maan never lock his room then what happen today . Some bad thoughts cross their mind fearing them more priya held a crying rano more tightly don't know whom she is giving sport herself or rano . Raaj's hand shak before he knock the door . when raaj knock the door everyone held their breath in their lungs but when they did not hear any sound from inside their heart beat fast and a dark shadow of fear cross on their faces . Raaj again knocked the door and called maan praying to GOD that keep his children safe . Maan my child are yoy there please son answer me  " Raaj try his best to make his voice as steady as he can but the tremble in his voice all notice clearly . But all know they all are feeling same at the moment each second is like burning hell for them their both children are missing what can they do . After like eternity maan's voice come from inside giving them their life back they all breath in relief but still they are not in full peace . Raaj asked maan to open the door but maan denied saying he will not open the door . Somehow priya make maan agree to open the door . When maan open the door they all rush inside and see geet sleeping on maan's bad cover in her pink blanket . Rano run to hold his daughter but maan is faster then her and he block her way all looked at surprise . Maan get a side let her take geet   " Raaj asked maan but maan is more admite he denied his father saying " No dad i will not let her touch my angel  " Maan's answer surprise everyone the way he spoke its not normal . " Maan she is her mother she has right to be with her daughter  " Raaj try to make his son understand who is not looking in his right sense this time " No she don't have any right on her she is my angel My GIFT Only mine , mine " This time maan's voice is high then usual and his words have other meanings .Maan's answer angerd raaj who never see his son talking like this and his patience also breaking now . Other are become silent specter now what they watching is this real what is happening now no one ever imagine but they are in shock don't know how to react . " Maan its my Order to give geet back to your maa's hand NOW  " Raaj said it loud with little anger he himself don't know why maan is behaving like this . He is not like a spoil child infect maan is most humble mature and obidient child in their family . But they way he reacting is out of their control . 

No dad i will not , never  " Maan's answers is adding fuel in raaj's anger . Raaj come and stand in front of maan " Maan i said now   " Raaj spoke controlling himself but Maan is Maan he did not bug from her side even a inch " No  " Maan's one word and raaj bring his hand to slap maan on his audacity for raising his voice against his father and disowning his father's order . All other gasp at the turn of events Savetri dave and priya hide their face in eachother embarres not able to see all this rano held raaj's hand in mid not able to see her son get hit by his father . She love maan more then her own children how can she let all this happen never . RAAJ A thundering voice break their trance all turn and see Mr Khurran in Full anger . He shot a angry glare on all and tell them to come in main hall including maan and geet .

The news of geet missing is reach to Mr Khurrana who is at his office on other side of Palace . He immediatly leave everything and reach in palace in hurry . When he reach in palace a servant told him that all are in Maa's room so he straight away went there but the sight he got to see made him angrier to no instant he can bear everything but not that anyone means anyone can touch his Grand son never even its his own son . 

All are present in main hall but the silence is like no life is exist in this hall . There is sitting Mr Khurran on his chair and all other on different seats . Mr Khurrana call maan and made him sit in his lap lovingly Maan who is already very sad and moreover raaj's act made him more weak and when he find his Dada ji's love he broke down and start crying . No one ever let maan cry for any reason not even a single drop of tear they let come in maan's eyes but today he cry cried like a little baby and that is not acceptable for Mr khurran he shot a Glare to raaj who is in same position like others . Mr khrrana hug maan tightly and rub his back to calm him down . No my child don't cry tell me what is the problem i promise i will fix everything the way you want   . Mr khurrana try his best to console maan who is  hugging his dada ji tightly . " Maan my baby please tell your DADA JI please    " Mr khurrana litrly plead to maan after sometime maan's cries subsidies but he is still in hiccup Mr khurrana wipe his tears away and let him speak " Maa  " hiccup " Maa is  " Hiccup " Maa is taking  " Hiccup " My angel with her " With that a fresh line tears made their way down to his cheeks . Mr khrrana wipe his tears " Please dada ji stop maa  "Hiccup " Say her don't take my angel away  " Mr khrrana looked at maan for some time when he did not speak further he ask with love " Anything else my Prince want to be done  " on which maan nod his in no . Mr Kurrana wipe maan's tears one last time and kiss on his forehead and then at cheeks and turn towards all " So its decided no one is going anywhere Rano And Mohinder will stay here only AND that's my order  " With that Mr Khurrana leave with maan and little geet in His arms . 

All left shocked and speechless no one has guts to disobey Mr khurrana and moreover Maan's tears are not acceptable to any of them seeing maan's reaction on their decision its really unbearable for rano to make her son cry for the thing that is already his . They all think about their best future but they forgot maan who spend his whole life in waiting of his angel and now he is not ready to leave her side and that is his right also . Raaj is also feelng very guilty for behaving like this with maan he should have to try to understand maan's situation knowing him well . But in fear in anger he just took that step that may be put a wall in between a dad and son . How he did this he himself don't know he is his maan his first child . First baby who let him feel a completely new world of emotions that he never know it exist in this world and he , he made him cry how . Priya know her husband very well so she come to himand put her hand on his shoulder assuring him that everthing will be okay . Raaj's eyes are full of tears and his words caught in his throught he try to speak but no word come out . But priya know him she don't need any word to understand his miesry she again assure him " Raaj he is your he cant be angry with you . You just wait he himself come to you . Your maan loved you a lot hmmm  . " Raaj noded in yes and hug priya tight pouring his all pain out in form of tears .       

After that day no one bring that topic again . Maan is same like before he forgive everyone with open heart and he become more ladla of all then before its not like there is any thing lacking before but now its double then before . And maan is also understand his responsibility  and start doing everything that take a brake with more concentration then before Because now he have to take care of his angel also . 

Mr Khurrana order to build a beautiful home in Khurrana palace separately at one side just for Rano and mohinder to give them their privacy and moreover that mohiinder did not feel like he is not in his own house . The house is in front of main building just a lawn come between two buildings to seprat them . Maan is more then happy that now his angel will stay with him . 

pre-cap :- it will on your choice 

Hi guys here is next part 
please please press like button 
and tell your view in comment 
it means a lot to me 
                        please chck note below 

waiting for your response

love u all 
   seher Smile   

Edited by love4all - 12 November 2012 at 3:05am

The following 94 member(s) liked the above post:

harikashiva25gayathripriyankmkd.70mannat91maanlvsgeetanjyluvasmi123fatiya52110jooooooooooooooMONIJA78sandhyabanojamrinderkaur9bhawna02thendral_111vij10shalinikanagukainturakiransanam1234uvarthyadi000amrinderdhamidrashtirockzzkavya.sravyaSweetestPariRiti.kdoll9-gurtimaniac-pari1689sstylishdollfatema_007cutestar12mansi.tripathiNH1971ambili123pinkybedisumaiyariyamaanluverallibrdreamymishti88preetymaaneetQuintessentialIangel_smilyshristi1drmahasheetalvasaGudiyalovesguru286pearlDei_Gratiashri12-misty--love-sporthy_smile2801aaradhyadhakdhak22sanu3108mayurmaaneetNiharika.Nairkiran_ratiushankitvc-Veritaserum-ritzy09awesomepooja--Fairy--ZohamaaneetNeejupunam2712Little_Mermaid.6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6kabslocksShruthelove2_soma-padmarao-monikasethnahtani88-afsha-anshramitzi11shah10--Ratna--Ash1991maanseeammu5seemamarypreethiaaparna3011lehrMonaSWrites-BlushaLicious-mysteriousmillipickachutamanna1391chavvi16DonnaaKrishna_Souravspvddrrose31

love4all IF-Dazzler
love4all
love4all

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged

Important Note  

hello guys , 
hw r u all ? Guys i want your opinion about this FF " Meet " . I want to ask that whicj kind of story you all want means like you want read maaneet childhood scene till the time they got seprate or just want to read a over view and i skip their little moments . please please do tell me . and next update will be on your choice . 

waiting for your response , hope you get your little time and tell me . 

please please do tell me its just a humble request to all of you .  please 

love u all 
  seher Smile  

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

sravanthi93TheSunShineshalinikanagubhawna02mansi.tripathicutestar12maanluverSweetestParidreamymishti88preetymaaneetangel_smilyshri12kiran_rati-misty--love-kabslockslehrMonaSWritespunam2712-padmarao---Ratna--Ash1991seemamary6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6ammu5monikasethnahtani88pickachutamanna1391chavvi16drrose31Donnaaspvd

nahtani88 IF-Sizzlerz
nahtani88
nahtani88

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Awesome Update 
Continue Soon 
Thanks Or the PM

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love4all

Go to top