The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love4all

love4all IF-Dazzler
love4all
love4all

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged

" MEET " 
                      PART 3    

After 3days rano come home with little angel . These three days are not easy for anyone especiely maan and when he is not in peace he did not let anyone in peace . From the first day maan is not ready come back home and leave his angel there but raaj and priya bring him back with the promise of next day they will visit again so maan come with a sad face . Maan wait for next morning and he woke up early and wake up priya and raaj too . They smile on the craziness of their son . Priya made breakfast for everyone Maan want to go hospital soon but raaj made him understand that that they cant go so early so maan sit there with a big fat face . He did not talk to anyone . When raaj and priya bring maan at hospital he held his angel and sit with rano on bed . Brij also want to held his little sister but maan clearly said no to everyone telling them she is his only his and only he has the right to hold her . Brij looked at his parents with teary eyes but they are also seem helpless in front of that 9years boy . Then raaj come forward he sit infront of maan on chair he ask maan to give baby to him .Maan looked at raaj for sometime and then hi gave baby to raaj halfheartedly . Raaj smile at his son's antics . Raaj held maan's hand and he tell him "   Son i know she is your's only your's but she have other relation also who want to love her like you want . See brij is her big brother and arjun too . They also have right to held her to play with her "     .Raaj trying to make understand maan about the situation . Maan did not speak against his father he kept quit for a moment then spoke very calmly surprising everyone . "   Dad if they harm her or let anyone harm her then what will i tell to rano maa she give me her angel naa    " His innocent question once shake everyone and all left speechless don't know how to answer this question .

Rano is in aww watching her son so responsible for his angel his POV is really strong . Raaj held maan's hand and spoke "  I know my son you are right but you also know na brij is her brother     " maan noded a little giving courage to raaj to contineu his talk "  Then how can a brother harm his sister like me i cant hurt your rano maa . Infect brij and arjun will be your side they will also take care of your angel hmmm   " raaj cress maan's hair with love and maan give him a beautiful smile telling him he his agree with him . Maan give his angel to brij happily who so much eager to hold his angel sis . Maan and brij set on the couch and little arjun stood looking at angel in awww . This is a sight to be hold priya hug raaj and mohinder hug rano with utmost peace they have tears of joy in their eyes . They pray to GOD to keep them like this always . 

After that maan never object on this issue he is more then happy to have his angel . He can spend whole day watching his angel . When she sleep he use to ask rano or priya when she will wake up and they just smile and pray that his love for his angel always stay like this .

Some days passed and one day they all sitting in launge discissing about name . All have diffrent name in mind and no one is agree with other . Maan is sitting beside sleeping baby . When they all did not agree on one name raaj looked at maan and call him . Raaj made him sit beside him and ask him did he think a name for his angel . Maan looked at everyone face they all are looking at him with hope and he said "  I like the name which my maa select for my angel     ". Listning this rano littrely jump on her feet she hug maan tight kissing his face againg and again . "  I know i know my baby will be on my side he like the what i decide yeah   " rano again hug maan . Priya , raaj and mohinder twist their lips and pariya murmured "  hunh maa ka chamcha bss apni maa ki hi side leta hai her baar  " raaj and mohinder also agree on this but both have no objection they show them tonue irritating them more .

They deside to keep naam kaarn ceremony in KP in india . After all she is  khurrana's elder Bahu so her every ceremony will be great like them . They keep name a secret and rano order a special chain for the little couple . Doctor tell them that they can travel after one and half month so they wait for them raaj and priya want go back first but maan is not ready for leaving his angel there so having no choice they stay there with rano and mohinder . 

When they come back there is a great welcome from khurrana's . Maan run to his dada ji he held his hand and lead him towards rano who held little angel in her arms "  Dada ji ye dekho my angel she is mine only mine  " maan told  all excited Mr Khurrana kiss little baby very softly and smile yes she is your angel in true sense .  

Next day they kept pooja and Naam Kaarn ceremony . Pandit come and they start pooja and then mohinder's father tell everyone baby's name as GEET HANDA "             

After that when everyone left rano ask pandit about maan and geet future . Pandit go through their kundlies he looked at geet's kundely he smile a little and spoke "  ye bachi to qismat ki rekhaon se larr kr ai iss duniya mein sirf apny saathi k liye " he pause a little and then spoke in a worried tone "  per in bachon ka milan itna asaan nahi he . Ye dono bany to ek dusry k liye hein . Lakin bohat kathin samesseyaein hein in k milan k beach . Bachi ki jaan ko khatra hai  " this one sentens took their breath . Rano held mohinder's hand tightly and mohinder's condition is not less then rano . Raaj is the one who composed himself and asked pandit " Kis se khatra hai geet ko  " pandit looked back at kundali and said "  kisi bohat apny sy or agr jaan bach jaati he to judai avashak hai   " Everyone is hell worried after listning rano's condition is more worse then anyone . She sunk on ground breaking bit by bit "  koi upaye " rano asked in cracked voice "    koi khaas upaye to nazar nahi a rha haan ye kala dhaga dono k hatho per band do jub tak wo saath hein . Ye unki jaan ki raksha kry ga . Or haan ajj se theek 19 saal baad unk janam din per in bachon ka vivah ho kr rahy ga agr dono zinda huwy to or ussk baad koi duniya ki taqat in bacho juda nahi kr sakti  " pandit's last words give some relief to their heart but they are still so much tens . Pandit's word scare them so much . 

Rano forward something to pandit with shaky hands pandit open the red cloth there is a gold chain with M&G writen over it in difrent style "   i want maan and geet wore this chain till their actual marriege can they ?  " rano asked in so much hope she order this speciel chain in london when she deside her baby's name geet . Its not a simple chain its made with union of two chains and these two chain can be apart no one can under stand what is writen on the chain . Pandit give her permission happily knowing in future its will help them a lot . 

They call maan and geet . All the time maan is not present their and he don't know anything about their future . Maan and zeba come their holding geet . Pandit did some pooja and ask maan to put one part of  chain in geet neck . The chain is kept in thaal maan excitingly held chain and his hand accidently touch kumkum that kept in thaal no one notice maan's hand . When maan put chain in geet's neck his hand brash on her forhead marking her as his unknowingly . After puting chain on geet's neck maan step back all excited but others all are standing like statue with open mouth . Maan looked confuse at everyone he shook rano "   Maa app ko kya huwa dekho na meri angel kitni pyaari lag rahi he   "  rano could not control herself as tears of happiness made their way down to everyone's eyes . Pandit is also left speechless on destiny's desission . Rano hug maan tight in happiness " Haan teri hi angel hai or kisi ki nahi   " rano put chain in maan's neck and they all celebrate new happiness . With love . 

But someone is seathing in renge burning in hell of jealousy and hatred .  

Hi guys
  here is 3rd part of " Meet "
please read it and PRESS like button 
and also give me your views 
it mean a lot 

love u all 
  seherSmile  

The following 103 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki_angelgayathripriyanksonai-adricaanitachandavar1maanlvsgeetanjyluvmkd.70sravanthi93jojo2802joooooooooooooofatiya52110lathaauPaingelasmi123shalinikanagubhawna02amrinderkaur9tessyranivij10kainturakirannityasheetalahlawatRiti.kdoll9sanam1234ukavya.sravyasumaiyariyaanky_spinkybediSweetestParileena63drashtirockzzpari1689-gurtimaniac-sstylishdollfatema_007cutestar12mansi.tripathiNH1971RukhluvMaanshristi1divya22storytellermamita5ninavidrmahasheetalvasaGudiyalovesguru286pearlangel_smilyBrown-EyesDei_Gratiadreamymishti88preetymaaneetshri12geetsrir.maansporthy_smile28--Fairy---Mitu-Hanishadevideepali1022Niharika.Nairsanu3108ushankitvcritzy09awesomepoojacute-alyidunno-Prithi-nahtani88shah10seemamarymeena..maansee--Ratna--Ash1991swetha10monikasethLittle_Mermaid.Remya_PillaiShruthelove2_somakabslockspriyasreepunam2712gill123preethiasdlife196n6s6k6i6r6a6n6ammu5lehrRashmi...chavvi16richa_kapoorawesomegurti_BlackPearl_tamanna1391-BlushaLicious-mysteriousmilliKrishna_SouravspvdDonnaadrrose31

Go to top