India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Writers! Take Note... (Page 2)

Maverick29 Goldie
Maverick29
Maverick29

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
You honestly forced a response out of me!

Everything you say is something my wife and I discuss every single day -- this retarded inconsistency is really unbearable.

Thanks for making the post -- hope someone who has a brain and is not insecure about the crap they have been doling out will see it.

Good Luck and like I said -- Great POST and so damn nicely put together.

Cheers.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meshas

sumanra Groupbie
sumanra
sumanra

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
few more, you can add to the main list.

Shyam getting kicked out was never revealed to the Guptas? Or they just decided to cut off such an important scene? Isn't  the whole of Laxminagar witness to Shyam drama. Isn't that proof enough.

Post kidnapping and attempt to murder both him and Kushi, how come Arnav doesn't file a police complaint or atleast have Shyam investigated. Attempt to murder is a serious criminal offense punishable by law, at least in this country dear writers, in case you didn't know.

Anjali has conveniently forgotten the glass pieces herself looks like. Can't blame others for not noticing.

What happened to Kushi's tuition business, Lunch business . Can people just start and end work in 2 days, just like that?

If Kushi's dad is never going to recover, why bother having him find the Shyam truth. He too could have just disappeared like Mamaji.

What happened to Kushi's parents Lucknow home? If Kushi was earning money for them earlier, who is doing it now. How are they managing with 3 mouths to eat and none to feed?

I have even more...but if I get answers to at least one of my questions i will be happy.

Maverick29

jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumanra

few more, you can add to the main list.

Shyam getting kicked out was never revealed to the Guptas? Or they just decided to cut off such an important scene? Isn't  the whole of Laxminagar witness to Shyam drama. Isn't that proof enough.

Post kidnapping and attempt to murder both him and Kushi, how come Arnav doesn't file a police complaint or atleast have Shyam investigated. Attempt to murder is a serious criminal offense punishable by law, at least in this country dear writers, in case you didn't know.

Anjali has conveniently forgotten the glass pieces herself looks like. Can't blame others for not noticing.

What happened to Kushi's tuition business, Lunch business . Can people just start and end work in 2 days, just like that?

If Kushi's dad is never going to recover, why bother having him find the Shyam truth. He too could have just disappeared like Mamaji.

What happened to Kushi's parents Lucknow home? If Kushi was earning money for them earlier, who is doing it now. How are they managing with 3 mouths to eat and none to feed?

I have even more...but if I get answers to at least one of my questions i will be happy.

Quite some time back I had made an elaborate post about all the inconsistencies  and loop holes in the plot... Here is a link to that.. you will find some of these points raised there!!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3108636

sumanra

c3cilia Goldie
c3cilia
c3cilia

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
i completely agree with no objection!

Edited by c3cilia - 06 September 2012 at 11:51pm
MaaNeeTLuV IF-Stunnerz
MaaNeeTLuV
MaaNeeTLuV

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
i agree with u!!!!!!!!!!!
Sanam07 Groupbie
Sanam07
Sanam07

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jules

... of the ends you leave loose as you proceed. There have been just too many loop holes/ errors/ illogical factors that have become jarring, impossible to ignore while they stare us at our face and along side they are widening the gaps and flaw in the story line.

Some difficult to digest and comprehend issues -
  • Hate coming back to the same point but Anjali was aware that Khushi was briefly engaged to a man named Shyam, so when that truth was revealed that that Shyam was her Shyam, how come she is ignoring it and is still imaging its all a big misunderstanding. I get her thinking that Shyam being behind Arnav's kidnapping is a misunderstanding cause no concrete proof has been shown... but the engagement factor.. how can she ignore it?
  • Anjali likes living in denial, like many women she is blinded by her husband's wrong doing. She has not yet witnessed that he is behind her accidents too. I feel this will come out in the open and eventually it will be Anjali who will throw him out.

• If Anjali trusts Shyam so much, it but obvious she trusts everything he says.. right? Shyam accused Khushi of trying to entice him and lusting after him. Its obvious he criticised Khushi before Daadi too, going by her treatment of Khushi. The question is if Anjali believes Shyam, how come she holds no grudge or anger towards Khushi. How has she twisted this piece of information in her head? Or is this too some big misunderstanding that Shyam has had??
  • Khushi did say that she said it to find out where Arnav was. Also Anjali likes to believe things in a way that everything is fine and let's move on. But this is so in case of others and does not apply to her life.

• Arnav told Anjali explicitly that he forcefully married Khushi cause he got to know about Shyam's advances towards Khushi (of course he didn't get into the details but the fact that he knew long before that something was amiss was communicated). Why is she ignoring this or should I say how has she processed this? What story has Shyam fed her that she is ignoring all these signs?
  • Selective belief

• During Anjali's accident on the Godbhari day, she hurt her feet walking on the glass pieces. I will give the benefit of the doubt and think that Shyam came after and cleaned the pieces... but how come no one noticed or inquired about the cuts on her feet?

• When Arnav was arguing with his Daadi sometime back he said his dad committed suicide that lead to his mother taking her own life. When he relayed the same story to Khushi the other night, it became Mum killed herself and Dad followed to do the same in guilt. Does anyone know the right sequence or is that too a wait and watch mystery?

• Why is Arnav shying away from spelling out the exact interaction between him and Shyam on Akash's wedding day? Do you need a bigger proof than 'from the horse's mouth?
  • This will come out in good time. We wondered if Arnav would get to know how Dadi came back. But it was out when we least expected. So will Shyam's convo with Arnav.

• If there was a Daadi existing and she left the two kids in the care of their Naani and went to the ashram, then how come their Chacha threw them out of their house and they were only able to collect their parent's photograph before they left. I get that they didnt plan a Daadi till recent times but they they should keep in mind the story woven so far and try to fit daadi into it instead of contradicting story lines.
  • Could be that she left in a hurry for the ashram as she was devastated and left the children in the care of their uncle?

Whatever the track and twists.. its a request to fit it with whats already shown, instead of running contradicting story lines and putting in illogical bits. It just makes the credibility of the writers (no matter how many years of experience) look dicey!

rvarier Senior Member
rvarier
rvarier

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
I really cnt understand any of those loopholes, bt esp the Dad suicide one. Just a month bck Arnav tld Dadi, his mother committed suicide after his Dad, now it is vice-versa. Hw can they forget the storylie so soon. Maybe no one informed the new writer abt the old tracks.
jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rvarier

I really cnt understand any of those loopholes, bt esp the Dad suicide one. Just a month bck Arnav tld Dadi, his mother committed suicide after his Dad, now it is vice-versa. Hw can they forget the storylie so soon. Maybe no one informed the new writer abt the old tracks.

We cant understand which is why they are loop holes and major set backs in the plot!!!

Go to top