India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Writers! Take Note...

jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
... of the ends you leave loose as you proceed. There have been just too many loop holes/ errors/ illogical factors that have become jarring, impossible to ignore while they stare us at our face and along side they are widening the gaps and flaw in the story line.

Some difficult to digest and comprehend issues -
  • Hate coming back to the same point but Anjali was aware that Khushi was briefly engaged to a man named Shyam, so when that truth was revealed that that Shyam was her Shyam, how come she is ignoring it and is still imaging its all a big misunderstanding. I get her thinking that Shyam being behind Arnav's kidnapping is a misunderstanding cause no concrete proof has been shown... but the engagement factor.. how can she ignore it?

• If Anjali trusts Shyam so much, it but obvious she trusts everything he says.. right? Shyam accused Khushi of trying to entice him and lusting after him. Its obvious he criticised Khushi before Daadi too, going by her treatment of Khushi. The question is if Anjali believes Shyam, how come she holds no grudge or anger towards Khushi. How has she twisted this piece of information in her head? Or is this too some big misunderstanding that Shyam has had??

• Arnav told Anjali explicitly that he forcefully married Khushi cause he got to know about Shyam's advances towards Khushi (of course he didn't get into the details but the fact that he knew long before that something was amiss was communicated). Why is she ignoring this or should I say how has she processed this? What story has Shyam fed her that she is ignoring all these signs?

• During Anjali's accident on the Godbhari day, she hurt her feet walking on the glass pieces. I will give the benefit of the doubt and think that Shyam came after and cleaned the pieces... but how come no one noticed or inquired about the cuts on her feet?

• When Arnav was arguing with his Daadi sometime back he said his dad committed suicide that lead to his mother taking her own life. When he relayed the same story to Khushi the other night, it became Mum killed herself and Dad followed to do the same in guilt. Does anyone know the right sequence or is that too a wait and watch mystery?

• Why is Arnav shying away from spelling out the exact interaction between him and Shyam on Akash's wedding day? Do you need a bigger proof than 'from the horse's mouth?

• If there was a Daadi existing and she left the two kids in the care of their Naani and went to the ashram, then how come their Chacha threw them out of their house and they were only able to collect their parent's photograph before they left. I get that they didnt plan a Daadi till recent times but they they should keep in mind the story woven so far and try to fit daadi into it instead of contradicting story lines.

Whatever the track and twists.. its a request to fit it with whats already shown, instead of running contradicting story lines and putting in illogical bits. It just makes the credibility of the writers (no matter how many years of experience) look dicey!

Edited by jules - 06 September 2012 at 10:02am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

VallerucraziefanrvarierkkksrherebedragonsadddhanGodHelpUsVancouverBCManisha.c3ciliaMaverick29nomad.nessmeshaspreetihereSiri22Shas3jessjazz-sanika-RaadhiyaaaxAaliya

Deeksha11 Senior Member
Deeksha11
Deeksha11

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
yes many loose ends! 
preetihere IF-Dazzler
preetihere
preetihere

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
The FF writers here have made better attempts at "Arnav's past"!
They need to close some of the loops atleast, its driving me crazy esp "Why is Arnav shying away from spelling out the exact interaction between him and Shyam on Akash's wedding day? Do you need a bigger proof than 'from the horse's mouth?"
jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetihere

The FF writers here have made better attempts at "Arnav's past"!
They need to close some of the loops atleast, its driving me crazy esp "Why is Arnav shying away from spelling out the exact interaction between him and Shyam on Akash's wedding day? Do you need a bigger proof than 'from the horse's mouth?"

Exactly... yesterday again he had the perfect opportunity for it when he was arguing with Daadi about hear, say and believe. She accused him of believing someone's words (Khushi') and he said Ditto right back. At  that moment why couldnt he just tell her all that Shyam said to him about his Di being the roadblock in his life????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GodHelpUsjessjazz

jessjazz IF-Dazzler
jessjazz
jessjazz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
There are too many loose points, as you say.  And the added one was also the instance where Arnav has the fb about Shyam talking about Khushi!!!!

And the kidnapping track has just 'disappeared'...
mayuri099 Goldie
mayuri099
mayuri099

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Your second point really bothers me the most. Both Shyam and khushi can't right. How come Anjali is so nice to Khushi if she believes Shyam and how can she be happy that chote is married/marrying such a person?Even Mami and Akashi said today that Arnav should bring back Shyam, so that implies  they think Khushi is wrong and was lusting after Shyam. Then how come Akash is so happy with the wedding too? I guess it's pure foolishness to ask for logic in ipkknd.
jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayuri099

Your second point really bothers me the most. Both Shyam and khushi can't right. How come Anjali is so nice to Khushi if she believes Shyam and how can she be happy that chote is married/marrying such a person?Even Mami and Akash said today that Arnav should bring back Shyam, so that implies  they think Khushi is wrong and was lusting after Shyam. Then how come Akash is so happy with the wedding too? I guess it's pure foolishness to ask for logic in ipkknd.

I am ready to give Mami and Akash the benefit of the doubt and say that they may believe Shyam is wrong but in the current scenario.. they may want to bring him back just to counter Anjali's current state.. to stabilize her, especially after she demanded her brother return her husband to her. They may not think that Khushi lusted after Shyam but may still want to bring him back for Anjali's caretaking.

But I agree.. Anjali's perception is what is confusing and totally illogical! If she trusts every word uttered by Shyam it means Khushi is wrong, then how is she nice to Khushi??? Daadi is more convincing... after yesterday's episode it was obvious he fed the same lies to her to that he said in front of the family! And that is the reason she hates Khushi.. holds her responsible for all the wrongs and sees her as the other woman. So how come Anjali is not???

kkksr Senior Member
kkksr
kkksr

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

Thank You for this post! These questions bother us every day! I hope someone sends this to  the CVs!

Go to top