Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG FF-VIVAH - Thread 8 (Page 29)

ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nostalgic_soul

really di!!tht was a mindblowingly beautiful update!!simply stunning i wud say.i don't know why bt u always manage to move the intrinsic chord of one's heart which otherwise never is so easy to touch!!there is a homely warmth in ur writing which is soo much soothing and charming.ths prt was indeed needed,to open up maan's inner face to geet,unless geet wud have had a slight hazyness always bout the sincerety of maan's feelings for her.
lovely and marvellous:-)

Thank you dear...loved your comment...I always write taking inspiration from real life..maybe not exact situation..but similar situations...maybe that is why you find it homely and down to earth...

It means a lot to me to hear it from you...thanks once again

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meravigiliso

ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ajenn

WoW!!!! Marvellous!!! You made me go emotional!!!Cry

I was expecting Maaneet's cute moments in this update!! But you made me speechless!! Now am blank, what should I write. I would I justify your update!! 

This is fully about Maan and his feelings. I could literally felt each and every word by Maan. It  was heart-stirring. I love the way how their date started. Maan open up with Geet by telling whole about his life. It is very important part for Geet to know what Maan went through and how is was hiding behind to taste the love of life. 

I was truly touched with the part Maan was very in love with Dev and pamper him. He made Dev his priority.

I am looking forward for the next update of this date session!! This is going to be exciting. 

Thanks dear..I know it was quite a u-turn from everyone's expectations...that is why i was a little hesitant...but from day one, i had thought of this date to be very down to earth, normal and emotional...more of knowing each other kind of a date...

I am happy that though it was not as per what everyone was expecting, readers related to it and enjoyed it

Yes Maan was very close to Dev mainly because he was more like a father figure and teenage pregnancy of Meera changed a lot for the family which was already struggling...I had touched upon it earlier as well because it is a very real problem in world...

Got your PM as well and I am thinking on it...will respond on it via PM itself...

ajenn

ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehek25

Ritzy tu kya karna chahati hai yaar...Tune toh mujhe rula hi diya aaj...
I literally had tears pouring from my eyes while I was reading Maan's part...Cry

Awesome update dear...Clap...I know I am sounding repetitive as I seem to be saying that in every comment after reading every part...But u are an awesome writer...Ur writing skills are growing with every update u write...Thumbs Up...Please take it up professionally...(If u are not already doing so)...

Waiting for next part...For date to continue and for Geet-Maan interaction again...

Thanx for pm...Hug

Well I cried writing it so it is just fair that I share it will all my friends LOL

But thanks dear...I am happy that you felt the emotions and enjoyed the update though with tears
ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gudmeet

that was truly emotional and mind blowing dear.

i really really liked it.

I hink this is the usp of ur work
taking care to describe the emotional part so well

wow maan sharing his deepest feelings with his geet
all these sharing are the foundation of a long lasting relationship rt

when the hearts unite than only the union of bodies will give true bliss

amazing update

Thanks Dear...u r absolutely right
ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoso

O woman! lovely woman! Nature made thee
To temper man: we had been brutes without you.
Angels are painted fair, to look like you:
There's in you all that we believe of heaven,'
Amazing brightness, purity, and truth,
Eternal joy, and everlasting love.

(Thomas Otway )

Minblowing update and emotional one . Actually ritzy any word to describe this update is  less  to say . kuch cheezon ko shabdon se bayaan nahi kar sakte hai use mehsoos kar sakte hai . . It was escatic feeling , serene feeling and  a contended feeling . It had taken some moments to sink in  d truth .

Cant remember now d sanskrit stanza  which describes the women power and importance in man's life .  But will explain d meaning what i read  a very long ago . kehta hai ki woman ek aise sutradhaar hai ek aadmi ki zindagi  mein jiske bina ek aadmi ka astitva hi nahi . Woh use ek aise sutra se bandhe rakthi jiske bina aadmi bikhar jata hai .we all know woman plays so many roles in man's life .
The mother who makes her son a man of strong wills to face the world  . She plays an  anchor in his life and supports him through in all tough tyms unconditionally

Her presence is what made all of us stable. Suddenly we were bunch of people who were like floating islands' lost and without any support. Daadima, Dev, Meera and even me. We huddled together but we missed the string that attached all of us to our roots.

thats what happens once man loses his mother . beautifully written Clap

The girl who enters man's life  shows him the path of freindship , makes him to feel the beautiful emotions related man and woman and takes him to another world of  ecstasy and becum d source of  his family making . She becumes undispensible part  of his life, plays various role in his life . She becumes mother when he is low , a friend and a guide  when he needs to face the ruthless world and a mother of his children and makes him complete.yes she is another anchor in his life who holds him throughout in his journey .

Desire to have someone who could actually bind us together again. Someone, who could make our house a "home".
yes , without woman ,a house cant b a home . so , truly written ritzy . loved it .

Without woman cant b complete vice versa but yes woman has that power to change the heartless person to a  loving person .

But'love and emotions are not controlled. I didn't even realize when but your love, care, innocence, optimism, smile, laughter'everything'your whole being became part of me. I fell for your essence and it became part of me.

So that what we witnessed here .The man who was  scared to fall down again ,throwed himself in darkness shell  is been given life by woman unconditionally ,became source of light and again became d anchor of his life ClapClapClapClapClapClap

What to say ritzy , yeh apne aap hi mein pura hai .Heart loved it . couldn't stopped myself to write all this . PEEERFECT update .  

Oh my God Anu…your comment actually left me speechless….so deep and profound

Yes, it is true that a woman's presence is very important in making a house a home…making life complete because without that common thread, families just drift away….

Woman gives life, anchors it and nurtures it.

Rano / Geet once said in this very FF - A woman has enough strength to carry on even in adverse situation…painfully but still with a smile whereas men though strong from outside are much weaker when they are in pain or hurt emotionally….

I loved the way you explained a mother, a friend and finally that woman whose unconditional love can lighten up even the darkest corner of loneliness…..you have just given new words to mine….

I want to share a song with you. I am sure you must have heard it before…..for me it defines meaning of a home….

Na Mitti, Na Gaarah, Na Sona Sajaana
do not adorn it with dirt, nor mud, nor gold
Na Mitti, Na Gaarah, Na Sona Sajaana
Jahan Pyar Dekho, Wahin Ghar Banana
wherever you see love, make your house there
Yeh Dil Ki Imarat Banti Hai Dil Se
the heart's home is made by the heart
Dillasaun Ko Chhu Ke, Umeedon Se Mil Ke
touching consolation, meeting hopes
Jahan Pe Savera Ho...
(singer makes a sound like oh no as she reverses the line)
Jahan Pe
Basera Ho, Savera Wahin Hai
where your house is , that is where your morning will rise
Jahan Pe Basera Ho, Savera Wahin Hai

Edited by ritzy09 - 07 September 2012 at 3:47pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meravigilisomishtiritukawaii_geet-lakshmi-

ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrutheAjay

This update was just brilliant...

i just loved the whole sequence... and i too feel this was very important coz, Geet needs to know the reason behind maan not moving forward and his fears...

I just loved the whole confession of past and incidents that led to the current MSK...

Thanks for the update ritzy...

eagerly waiting for the next...

Thanks Shruthe...I know you are on vacation but still you took out time to comment...
ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -lakshmi-

so madamji is busy replying today???? well let me tell u one thing a reply from u makes me feel on seven sky!!!

but seeing u online also makes my greedier mind to demand for an update!LOL

so atleast tell na when u r going to update next????

ps: wrote the whole story??? plss dont plan this to end anywhere near... am just enjoying it and am sure a lots too in my group...

I know the feeling dear...but next update Monday...

and don't worry...still lot of updates left...atleast 25% story is there...i just write my entire story outline upfront and drafts in advance...that gives me a chance to improve them when i get time to finally edit and update. Also, I don't like giving too much gaps between updates so i don't start on a story if not sure of finishing it or continuing it at good pace...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ramykrish-lakshmi-

drashtirocks1 IF-Rockerz
drashtirocks1
drashtirocks1

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
aweome update...as usualWink
loved maan geet's interactionSmile
eagerly waiting to see how the story unfoldsSmile

hello everyone...please spare your precious time to see this...

Edited by drashtirocks1 - 07 September 2012 at 4:54pm

ritzy09

Go to top