India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG FF-VIVAH - Thread 8 (Page 28)

Nivedithachand Senior Member
Nivedithachand
Nivedithachand

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Finally Maan confessed everything clearly to her !!!!Such a dreamy date !!!! "Tu bin bataye" was an awesome selection di !!!! And the poems by anu(hermoso) & mishtiritu were lovely !!!!! loved it di !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ritzy09mishtiritu

ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic_cute

thanks for the lovely update and maan opened his heart out to geet to get some peace in his married lfe
telling about the past was very important for maan to let out his all the worries,fear,insecurities and above all fear for losing geet makes his decision not to accept this marriage 
but he overcome his fear and love for geet overpower his fear 

it was so much relaxing for maan made me very much emotional 
AWESOME 

AMAZING 

LOVELY 

EMOTIONAL YET PEACEFUL 

OVERWHELMING 

SPEECHLESS 

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK  LIKE THIS ONLY

thanks for pm 

bye 

take care

Thanks Dear and loved your emoticons
ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tellyme

Congo for new thread

Hi Dear...

If Ritzy writes anything with emotion how can it dissappoint anyone. It was awesome and very very beautifully written.

Ohh I again felt each word of Maan and the way you represented it, it stired my heart. You don't have to doubt your writing at any cost dear...

And for me it was just perfect start for the date... Just perfect.Beautifully written.

And for Viccky- dear viccky ka part kyun cut kiya... kids are always added flavor in FF.

I was myself little not in favor of too much interfarnce of Rahul as Geet I know is his loving sister but she is married and mature too.

Too much interfarance from family spoils the husband wife relation. It is OK to be caring but one should not try to dominate couples relation when both are mature and trying to bond.

Her parents I think were perfect. Extreme reaction at first and then understanding the situation.

You are lovely writer, as if i need to say.

well I replied you in IL, just below your comment.

Thanks Anu for your vote of confidence...I was just scared seeing everyone's expectation of a romantic date whereas I planned something very simple and doable...

As to Rahul- He loves his sister a lot...they are almost same age so bonding is at different level...don' worry his closure will also come...

as to Vicky...i just got the feeling that everyone wanted me to get going with Maaneet so I just did that...well Vicky will come in future too but yes now story will be more focussed on Maaneet only...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meravigilisotellyme

ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tushti-kiran

beautiful update...

everytime intimacy is not needed to show love between couples...

there are some gestures and the most important gesture to show ur partner how much u love him/her is to share ur feelings with him...

how much a person involve physically it doesn't matter but when a person share his feelings with u it means he loves u to the core...

thanx for pm...

loved your comment dear...it is so true..physical intimacy comes automatically when two hearts beat together...

thanks dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6

dreamymishti88 IF-Dazzler
dreamymishti88
dreamymishti88

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
awesome update
maan managed so much since childhood
loved it
continue soon

ritzy09

ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Diva7

Oh di r u kidding...y u said u r goin to disappoint us by dis update
i totally luvd it...its sooo realistic, u cnt jump in these things it takes their  own sweet time, marriage is nt jst fun nd do romance all d time...there is a thing call undrstnding, which is d base of any relationship...nd when it comes to d relationship of a husband n wife, i think its d most important aspect...here maan pour out his heart in frnt of her, dat shows his trust on his wife nd wat a wife needs more dan dat ki her husband shares his pain n happiness wid her, nd most importantly his pain which he nvr shared wid any one...bt he chooses her to be his secret pain bearer...nd i jst luvd it when geet undrstnd his pain nd vows dat frm now on he'll nvr feel lonely in his lyf anymore...half of ur pain already vanish in thin air when ur partner understnds ur feelings wat u r trying to say n stand wid u in all thick n thin...di u r doing hundred percent justice to d title of ur ff...now dis is VIVAH...I luv their sweet little gestures n their restlessness specially geetLOL...poor girl wat she can do when her extremely hot husband sitting behind her nd doing sweet torture on her in his own wayLOLEmbarrassed...
fabulous update n thnx fr pm di...oh forgot to tell u dat i luvd d song...its beautiful

You captured the entire essesnce of the update so beautifully...that is exactly what I wanted to portray and I am so happy you understand

Diva7

ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazydream

BEAUTIFUL UPDATE.

Amazing

Maaneet date.

Geet getting goosebumps by Maan's
Simple touch. Maan is doing havoc in
Her.
Geet taking him to her favorite spot.

Maan telling his past. I loved it to the
Core who he opened up in front of him.
That was such a lovely date.
He had to struggle a.lot which made him
Like this. N whoever he loved has left him.

So this time wid Geet he was scared to give
His heart away.

The lines said by him touched my heart.
You did a wonderful job di. No need to
Get tense.

Continue soon.

Thamks Hun
ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

congratulation for new thread
awesome, brilliant , beautiful part
loved it
loved each and every line of this part
first time maan is sharing his inner feeling, his life in front of his wife, his life, his geet
first time he shared this to all
loved the conversation
feel sad to hear maan's past
how much he suffered and lost one by one every near ones almost
and it's his insecurity fear that make him stay away from geet almost
but very true say love can happen anything and kisi ka bas nehi chalta dil ke maamle pe
loved maaneet moments
their interaction and geet's try to understand the pain of maan and her promise to stay
this conversation was much needed
this will only make the bond between maaneet stronger and both maaneet will try to understand more
maan's poured out his heart 's word, his insecurity, his feeling and geet understand him also
geet came to know her husband in real more
husband -wife's relationship have to be transparent and understanding so they can know each other more well
maaneet once lacking one thing that was lack of communication for various reason but now they communicate well with each other
maan's life, past and family now open in front of geet
loved the update fully
continue soon

Thanks Rakhi...you r absolutely right...it is something which even u have portrayed in your FFs beautifully...

Krishna_Sourav

Go to top