Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG FF-VIVAH - Thread 8 (Page 25)

ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -lakshmi-

first of all let me enjoy my first place! it feels gr8 to be first dear just below ur post!Wink

coming to the part i have to say i too had thought of simple and lovely one but ur part have just surpassed my expectations! cutey updates tho tum waise bhi bahuth dene waali ho in future naWinkLOL but for now maans talk was just mind blowing!

ithne dinon se jo humlog use tubelite and gadha keh rahe the ( even he too confirmed it), now am able to know what he was really going through!!! and am sure by this geet will love him more and their bond will become stronger too!

i loved the way he told her that he can only tell her all this... giving her such an important place in his life!
"You are not just part of it but you it."... i just loved this line yaar!!!!

LOL...pressure..haan...well cutie pata nahi but naughty updates zaroor milne wale hain...

I know tubelight...gadha...I just loved writing this part. Got teary as well but enjoyed it myself as a writer..actually abhi aage jitne bhi updates hain na...I am very excited about them. I have already typed drafts except for epilogue...

and line - You are not just part of it but you it - initally it was in Hindi. I changed it to english becuase feel nahi aa rahi thi but forgot to put "are" in it...english translation is correct thoughLOL...but I am sure you caught that one...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-lakshmi-

ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamanna1391

it emotional updatemaan telling about dev meera and his pampering after parent sudden death and they needed a thread to join the all ends together and the way he confessed he don't want to feel the pain of loosing thats why didn't want anyone come near his heart and she became his life unknowingly love the scene where he said himself tubelight ye sahi kaha and geet promised herself to fill maan life with her presencedon't say that its not upto our expectation its more than we accept because the confession of geet importance is needed before they start fresh

Thanks so much honey. I was just scared because it was quite opposite of what readers were expecting but I am overwhelmed by the response I got...
ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kawaii_geet

r
ohh me third???ShockedOuch
koi gal nahi...agli baar sahi!!!!Embarrassed
but update was fabulous di...very very very touchy..ClapClap
maan put away his guard and lay himself vulnerable in front of her..

his words..his longing for some1 who could take away all his loneliness..just showed how
much he wanted sum1 to love him...he  had to sacrifice his own self to grow up for others...
yet there was a void within...
like u say na..
dil mein ek chupi aas thi jaise...
like a secret wish...which has been granted!!!Big smile

i know we all badmouthed maan becoz of that SR thingy..but now i really want to take my words back..esply after reading the lines-
I thought of maintaining my distance from you so that I could never attach to you in such a way that you could be reason of any pain to me.

for him..it was like a sudden encroachment of a stranger to his otherwise monotonous life that was for good..
yes it needs time to realize it and understand...same was with maan too.. and
yes of course geet was never wrong in this either!!!!

I pushed you away but you came back. Came back to become anchor of our lives. Hum sab ki'meri'Daadima, Meera, Dev and even Vicky'hum sab ki zindagi toh tumhare around hi ghumti hai.

these lines touched my heart... i pushed you away but you came back!!!!!ClapClapCryCry (khushi ke aansu hain)
very beautiful update di...and it was not at all upsetting..actually i loved every bit of it!!!

and look whos here...Mishtritu..Evil Smile
haiyyeee ritzz madam..oops..sorry...
ritzz kaminiWink..tu ithey aa gayi...Big smile
itne dino se kahan bhatak rahi thi re vivah ko chodkar?????
padh le padh le... jiju..i mean dilli wale jiju ko handel karne meine aasani hogi!!!Wink

OHH i forgot..
CONGRATULATIONS ON UR NEW THREAD DI!!!
MAY YOU HAVE MANY MORE!!!
HugHug

Thanks Princess...

you remember intial update of Vivah where I used sonf - Aawarapn...banjarapan...ek khala hai jeene mein...well that kind of summarised his loneliness...but today Geet filled that space trully when she said 'I will never leave you"...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meravigilisokawaii_geet

ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shonameet

BEAUTFUL... Its simply beautful. Their 'DATE' is now more memorable nd special. Its true that we want to see them close nd some cozy moments... But it is more important nd needed for their relation. Though geet is back with maan n knows that he wanted her in his life... There would always have been a thought that he didnt accept their realtion first, But now everything is clear... That HE WAS JUST INSECUR THAT HE MIGHT LOOSE HER ALSO... MAAN has bared his heart to his JAAN...his SHONA... It shows how much he TRUST her, LOVE her... And this will make their relation stronger... LUVD IT.     

You are absolutely right...Trust is the foundation of any relationship and it only becomes strong when you understand and accept a person with his past and present...

Shonameetmeravigiliso

ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maansee

this is the beautiful part dear ...

trust me i was having tears while reading it ...

the way maan told her every thing...

egarely waiting for next part ...

ye hai shai mayney mai date ... to understand each other...

loved it ...

please come back soon with another update asap...

Thanks Dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maansee

ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by keerthi90

I expected their date to be a more romantic one...but u took us by surprise by giving the confession of maan...this was very much needed and u chose a very perfect  moment for it...

he opened his heart to geet there by telling her how important person she is to him...

this will definitely take their relationship a bit forward...

waiting eagerly for the date to continue...
update soon...

Thanks Dear...will be updating on Monday now
ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashmi.vaish68

ed d update.i feel tears in my eyes.Maan ne sach hi kaha ki woh gadha tha jo apne dil ki baat hi nahin samjha.chalo tubelight jali to bhale hi der se jali.Maan babu jaldi se apni choke change karwa lo kahin aisa na ho ki agli baar phir se jalne me time lage

awesome update ritzy

You cracked me up...get the choke changed...ha ha haLOL
ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbbyluvsMaan

omg.. dis ws sucha beautiful update n an absolute emotional ride..

Honestly... i loved it dat u made Maan say evrything that ws a part of him..
I absolutely dnt mind dis.. sachhi...
because it felt so much lyk Maan laid himself out in front of Geet to let her mould him... fill him wd love... curb his loneliness and let him free...
It was all vry beautifully written by you Ritzy di...

m soo glad u came up wd dis part... Big smile

love u Ritzy di... Heart
my love n hugs to Rhia..Jiju n Ayush... Embarrassed
n especially tell Rhia dat i miss her... she is my baby... Heart

Awww...Abby I am so glad you liked it...
Rhia misses her maasi too...

and please make Abgina remember taht she has some FFs to update

meravigilisoAbby-GC-Crazy

Go to top