Maan Emotional turmoil is well written

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ritzy09

impoojaverma IF-Sizzlerz
impoojaverma
impoojaverma

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged

beautiful update

dis update explain d reason y maan doesnt want her to be in his life nd y he kept his distance...

well written by u di

ritzy09

music_girl IF-Rockerz
music_girl
music_girl

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
awesome

ritzy09

doublecross IF-Dazzler
doublecross
doublecross

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged

superb update
all fell into place!
loved it completely!
waiting for more

ritzy09

meravigiliso IF-Rockerz
meravigiliso
meravigiliso

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged

O woman! lovely woman! Nature made thee
To temper man: we had been brutes without you.
Angels are painted fair, to look like you:
There's in you all that we believe of heaven,'
Amazing brightness, purity, and truth,
Eternal joy, and everlasting love.

(Thomas Otway )

Minblowing update and emotional one . Actually ritzy any word to describe this update is  less  to say . kuch cheezon ko shabdon se bayaan nahi kar sakte hai use mehsoos kar sakte hai . . It was escatic feeling , serene feeling and  a contended feeling . It had taken some moments to sink in  d truth .

Cant remember now d sanskrit stanza  which describes the women power and importance in man's life .  But will explain d meaning what i read  a very long ago . kehta hai ki woman ek aise sutradhaar hai ek aadmi ki zindagi  mein jiske bina ek aadmi ka astitva hi nahi . Woh use ek aise sutra se bandhe rakthi jiske bina aadmi bikhar jata hai .we all know woman plays so many roles in man's life .
The mother who makes her son a man of strong wills to face the world  . She plays an  anchor in his life and supports him through in all tough tyms unconditionally

Her presence is what made all of us stable. Suddenly we were bunch of people who were like floating islands' lost and without any support. Daadima, Dev, Meera and even me. We huddled together but we missed the string that attached all of us to our roots.

thats what happens once man loses his mother . beautifully written Clap

The girl who enters man's life  shows him the path of freindship , makes him to feel the beautiful emotions related man and woman and takes him to another world of  ecstasy and becum d source of  his family making . She becumes undispensible part  of his life, plays various role in his life . She becumes mother when he is low , a friend and a guide  when he needs to face the ruthless world and a mother of his children and makes him complete.yes she is another anchor in his life who holds him throughout in his journey .

Desire to have someone who could actually bind us together again. Someone, who could make our house a "home".
yes , without woman ,a house cant b a home . so , truly written ritzy . loved it .

Without woman cant b complete vice versa but yes woman has that power to change the heartless person to a  loving person .

But'love and emotions are not controlled. I didn't even realize when but your love, care, innocence, optimism, smile, laughter'everything'your whole being became part of me. I fell for your essence and it became part of me.

So that what we witnessed here .The man who was  scared to fall down again ,throwed himself in darkness shell  is been given life by woman unconditionally ,became source of light and again became d anchor of his life ClapClapClapClapClapClap

What to say ritzy , yeh apne aap hi mein pura hai .Heart loved it . couldn't stopped myself to write all this . PEEERFECT update .  

Edited by hermoso - 07 September 2012 at 12:35pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ritzy09mishtiritukawaii_geet

CiaMaaneet Senior Member
CiaMaaneet
CiaMaaneet

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
I have no words 2 express abt d updt... 
Simply awsm!!!Thumbs Up
U dnt need 2 apologize 4 dis updt...Disapprove
I felt dis (Maan's POV) wz better dan any romantic talks...!!!Embarrassed
"You are my life partner…meri humsafar. You are my life Geet. Meri Jaan. Sahi mayine mein. Jaanta hoon bahut dil dukhaya hai tumhaara par sach kehta hoon ki tum meri zindagi ho. Mera parivaar ho. You are not just part of it but you it. Ho sake toh yehi haq ek baar mujhe bhi de do. Baaki sab ko toh apna hi liya hai tumne…ek baar mujhe bhi apna lo." dis wz d show stopper... Ooops updt stopper!! Made my eyes teary...!!!Cry

ritzy09

Shruthe IF-Sizzlerz
Shruthe
Shruthe

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
This update was just brilliant...

i just loved the whole sequence... and i too feel this was very important coz, Geet needs to know the reason behind maan not moving forward and his fears...

I just loved the whole confession of past and incidents that led to the current MSK...

Thanks for the update ritzy...

eagerly waiting for the next...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meravigilisoritzy09

KhanAtiyah Goldie
KhanAtiyah
KhanAtiyah

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
PLEASE UPDATE SOON

ritzy09

Go to top