http://www.smileystar.com/logo-smileys/

u will find it here dear Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ritzy09

ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged

Thank you friends for your lovely comments and also for the Birthday wishes.

This part and the next one is written by Ash (Kawaii_geet). She has been an immense support to me on this FF and her enthusiasm is quite infectious. She wrote next two parts and I can not thank her enough for being so involved and making me so loved. It is an honor to have your friends like your work so much and to want to contribute as they imagine and fall in love with the characters and the story.

This part is dedicated to Ash for her efforts and so please post your comments for her.

Also, here is the link to "Till Death Do US Part" as most of you are asking for it - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1665520

VERY IMPORTANT: Please add ritzypm as buddy to gets PMs for this FF

Chapter 53 – By Ash

Next Weekend

He couldn't believe he was doing this! Sigh...Maan Singh Khurana...I repeat THE Maan Singh KHURANA was actually at a disc party, postponing one of his important meetings. But then…he could have done anything for his wifey cute…now couldn't he?

After all she was the one who filled her dark life with light. She had shyly asked him about his friends after their first date over cup of coffee. He had shared some more snippets from his college life and that is when she had reminiscence that how nice it will be to revisit those days and meet his friends. He had been bowled over her enthusiasm at reviving his social life and also be part of it.

His friends had been in shock because he had contacted them after years. But they had recovered immediately and he has been overwhelmed at their warmth. Though they were all successful on their own might, they left all their appointments and jumped at the chance of meeting him. They had been excited to meet Geet and also catch up with him. It was then that he had realized that they were still his friends and waiting for him to just come back to them.

So here he was, dressed in black see thru shirt and black jeans, driving with his wife to the most happening disc which was Annie's idea. He sneaked a glance at his wife sitting next to him in a full length wrap around skirt and a black jacket. She looked quite glamorous and her delicate channel perfume was seducing his senses. But then he noticed her fidgeting her hands and sighed

"Geet…why are you so tensed. My friends are quite a nice bunch of people"

"That is ok…I can manage that"

Maan raised his eyebrows "Then?"

She suddenly turned and asked him - "Actually, don't you think I am overdressed for disc. Woh Daadima ke saamne I could not wear what I wanted but if you are ok can I wear a shorter skirt and do away with this jacket?"

Maan was again amazed at this girl sensitivity to all. He chuckled – "Well Mrs. Khurana to me you look beautiful in what you are wearing but your reputation affects me as well. So feel free to change your getup but unfortunately you maybe stuck as all shops are closed at this time."

Geet gave him a mischievous smile – "Oh, you don't worry about that Mr. Khurana"

Maan parked his car and came out waiting for his wife. She was taking some time as she seemed to be removing her jacket and wait…is she removing her skirt?

As Maan walked towards her door, she came out, wearing a short grey skirt that reached up to her lower thighs and a skin fit pink top with her hair open! Oh god… he had never seen her in such a dress before..! His mouth went dry with the mere sight itself! He checked her out from top to bottom...oh boy, did he just say wifey cute few minutes back? Cut that out...honestly, he would give her a better name...his femme fatale! She will be the death of him someday!

Geet walked to him now feeling confident to walk inside with her hot dashing husband.

As they entered, heads rolled at the glam and hot couple. Without a doubt they together had power to burn men and women alike.

As their eyes adjusted to the dim lights, Maan located his friends. They walked towards them and Maan introduced Arjun, his wife Annie, Rohan and his wife Pari to Geet. Soon Geet was happily chatting with the girls and Arjun and Rahul were literally eating out of her palms. Even though Maan knew they both were immensely in love with their wives, Maan still felt jealous enough to put her hand around her waist pulling her closer to him. Also he could not ignore the feel that eyes of each guy were on her and that burned him.

Geet shivered feeling his hand wrapped around her waist. Even though she laughed and talked, enjoying her evening she could not deny that the best feeling was the warm pool she felt in her stomach by feeling his breath so close to her neck as she stood plastered to his hard length.

With great difficulty they both concentrated on what Arjun was saying who was busy in pulling Maan's leg over "Hope". But what didn't really surprised Maan were Geet's witty answers. After a good grumbling over Maan's absence over last few years and chatting with Geet, Arjun and Rohan walked with their wives for dance whereas Maan and Geet went towards the bar.

Maan pulled the chair for her. She gracefully climbed and sat on it, with a smile on her lips. Maan sat beside her quietly. Today…he somehow felt like observing her...reading her silently. He had never known that she could socialize so well. She knew exactly what to speak and when to speak! He had got an example the moment they had entered the disc itself. He knew his current knowledge about her was woefully low and she never stopped surprising him for example the dress she had been hiding underneath her conservative attire in which she had walked out of home.

He watched her keenly. She looked towards the dance floor, enjoying people dancing there. Her one leg crossed over the other as her feet tapped to the rhythm of the music lightly. His gaze travelled down the length of her slender legs…so beautifully carved they were and the black heeled gladiators were making them look all the more sexy!!! He ordered a drink for himself!

"Anything for you ma'am?"

She looked at him, surprised at the way he addressed her. His eyes were totally dark and there was naughtiness in the way he looked at her…his gaze so intense that she couldn't help blushing and the bartender got his drink!

"One Martini please…"

She watched his expressions turning from a surprise into a pleasant smile. The bartender got her the drink within seconds and she lifted the glass and said, "Cheers" faintly and took in a sip. He was still busy looking at her, taking in her essence. Finding him quiet, she turned to look at the people getting to the dance floor. She was not sure whether he would like if she asked him for a dance or for that mattered if he danced. She was dying to get in there and sway to the music. Just then Arjun came and asked both of them to join the rest on the dance floor.

Geet was so glad that he called them. She looked at Maan, expecting him to speak and agree.  As if Maan wouldn't know what was going in her mind.

"Geet... you go ahead and join them..I will join you in few minutes after finishing my drink!!"

Geet was glad but then she wasn't sure.

"Are you sure? I mean…you won't mind?"

"Come on… I can't afford to get into your bad books again if I ask you not to join them! I know…tumhare pair dance karna chahte hain...and its getting tough for you to control them..." he winked at her!!!

Oh God...for a moment she didn't know what to say!!!! She understood what he meant by the 1st line… and now she really couldn't form words to say.

"Chalo go and enjoy Geet...i'll be there soon!!"

Precap – Night continues

The following 424 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarparacha_92Jasmin81nimmi26skydaffodils7sunshine111Sunlydpurvainlwgeet1611987SShah786shanmanjufarha451288lovelyninionly4mailssusankhhankhan_azmajyotikushwahasumayyariazmishimcryskenttanishasingh3minimoonsimmi11gayathripriyankishitamoregurtimanetstar432PoorvaArorambobby2011Candy_jsting_39Sarah08jaasz_25harudimpforumseriesurs_anamikakangsarbjeetniki7611happysonuzainabzeeqramavishmariam.ahmed197POULOMI22kavitha05cutesrijusony1990dancydreamerSalmankathalemakhanneetugarg123sarahsaphiresravanthi93mkd.70gurti227jojo2802AISHAJSaparnapoduriminnurajmandakini_marchjooooooooooooooaisha_1998smitha2728shafeepiyasinghMaanforeversabafaizsruthi8divyaraghanimishtikhuranaluminous9290860623geetkamaanCyberlife01leothelionaneekattigagsykasturi11krishna.ronukrnlramyakrishna9leen10leenkeerthireddy8asmi123ammyicycooltelevision9lathaaupriyanka11gem1606Paingel5armad...Roses123...watergirl68insamirah_amjadcrazedfan19mans22-divya-Gemmwiskhanmmishra1TulisadavirkbhakbhartifanoptimismSemarnk-Trinity-nazsijsaji-21mons_mbcyberprincessvij10love4maaneetnaamteegpallavisarkarcue1rizwanaqYellowtullipsdiyachillShefali16padamjotsanj1905ruchshahanna12Ramykrishrichu26mamatha.NihsonDazlingdivyaMSgayatrichingamingbhawna02khansangelvaninair95Whitepigeonpriyankasweet21sk_75nemrapriyankadwivedirostlovepoosusipreet.harmanMONIJA78sneha137Sukham12gshrutinityaniki02NivedithachandCiaMaaneetsheetalahlawatbbinduadorableshaitansweet-mishtynat10queenbee001AameracutekananAfflicteDshruthiruchsamrutavjoshicutestarzkainturakiranParimishtymaya7pingu-tingunadia-arshad26_chaitramaneet4afreenangelmishtyKhusluvsmaaneetNoshiMaaneetchiki143nehaa9sahibasharmaapril12pari1689payal12varthyadi000Jubilantmounacutykavya.sravyaDiva7doll9its_meneha512Tamanna_TJprinces939keerthi90supernasahuNH1971ambili123fatema_007ritusoni2233Sphinxcutemishtidh_ritimicky11mystique_girlcrazyfanofdsdv-eiya-BluntlySpeakingLadyArwenCuteTommysree.maneet--Dia--KhanAtiyahmaaneetkimeetsree10angelwordsBe.edgyam_sweet_pariindiegirlcherieLoverMiss-Rizshubhi_sMina420kamnababygurl10kptlanshimanshiaksnanky_1205QueenbeePallavifrnd.of.frndzamalu123asmanicharlie1950zaqxswOblivion007sweetanu2314angelarafytanujakiran99lovebapu18i rokAnvi2009amita5puthAtiffacyum321gurti30Ambibambymaanujaanusheetalvasahari21Nav2010Rocks.Dharaanjalisen85sweetysaranchange12Shimmerrbilly_rituMSK_4everlove4alld_soniagbhatsridevi_ndreamymishti88insight555fariya20preetymaaneetQuintessentialInats0101doublecrossVinsh23hottyangelgeetsrir.maanKamliKudipayal.gupta177vandana73ElienoreMGshri12snehapriyajeyanthi123dreams-realityCOLOGYrsusmitaHeytzMaaneetCherishhdeep002angel-ki-shonadreamyTeamMcSwarekmaaneetmaahiHanishadeviMaaneet099Koolsmile_wallflower_deepali1022NeejuMishti13--Fairy---Mitu-had2buKittuPratzzNiharika.Nairmonika1992pixelflower620tellymemishtiritumeettufantesymaaneet5piya27Angel-33tanvi04ushankitvcRaDMG25bangalores-Veritaserum-neha5058DilsaypaponeconWater.sanu3108wajiha-1drdee142_nandy_rupzloveukrati5happydays30Krishnaluv94harshithaaaaaaa-memorable-meravigilisominnie_tweetieshruti_luvs_mskPaintedSkyAhlaam5Alamelusonu4everLavZsmallvillepunjabi.princesanjucoolajennshalini01aamirkhanfanshalini_sMehek25flowers4unamita25sweet scorpioprerna1-Priti11-divareenaBul3janu_2006monikasethjasminerahulshah10rsroopalihinal_maaneetBasiliskt_areebmaaniqrafaria86Ash1991maansee--Ratna--sona-raisnehaluvmaaneetseemamarypreethiaShalvekawaii_geetmeena..maanmeet16n6s6k6i6r6a6n6sdlife19riya27yoga23priyazaara2212honeygrapeRemya_Pillaiammu5Abby-GC-CrazyAsmi13rs12345kahkashansakinaTyrojasraj123Little_Mermaid.kkiddoomaaneetsangelShruthelove2_somaCraziest_MGkabslocksgill123priyasreepunam2712impoojavermavandy28-Mounika-poongs123Khaleesi_angeldream14_SharmeenLuvsGCLILY111144Desigirls12sanum23MaaneetDeewangilehrabba12DimaagKaKeedadolly10-lakshmi-JeevanaPvrinda22tamanna1391Madhuri53--Zehnaseeb--abinash079mysteriousmillidumasbhanu_rekhagkhwaishfanspvdtabby999Infinity.Donnaasingh24

kkiddoo IF-Sizzlerz
kkiddoo
kkiddoo

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
good night sign good night sign

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ritzy09

Go to top