maanluver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
waiting 
update soon 
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Thank you friends for your lovely comments and also for the Birthday wishes.

This part is a continuation of last one and also written by Ash (Kawaii_geet).

Cyberlife: Arjun is same Arjun Singhania. He was flirting with Geet but that is his nature as Maan clarified. But he is quite harmless and had not recognized Geet when he bought the painting. Also, I never showed there was any kind of animosity between Maan and Arjun. If you read the part where he is trying to contact him for buying the painting, I left it quite open without any hints. Only thing was he was trying to get in touch with him through Adi.

As to first proper kiss...you need to wait dear but let me tell you I think it will be quite unique in it's own way as I don't think I have read anything like that before on this forum. 😉

VERY IMPORTANT: Please add ritzypm as buddy to gets PMs for this FF

Chapter 54 – By Ash

She stood up to leave…she walked a step ahead…and then stopped. He wondered why was she still hesitating! And before he could realize anything, she quickly placed a small peck on his cheeks and ran into the crowd! He went still with those soft pair of lips brushing against his hard stubble…he touched his cheek where she had kissed and smiled…looking at her direction, as the music played.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSMnQIsnlLM=related_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

(music)

He rested comfortably in his chair…watching her as he wanted to for few moments...as she went and talked to people...smiling. He sat in such a way that he could see her clearly. He ordered another drink for himself as he recognized the famous Akon number!

When I see you
I run out of words to say (oh oh)
I wouldn't leave you
'Cause you're that type of girl to make me stay (oh oh)

The lights dimmed and the disco ball glowed. She looked cutely sexy in her out fit… and he was so damn lost in her.

I see the guys tryna' holla
Girl I don't wanna bother you
'Cause you're independent and you got my attention
Can I be your baby father?
Girl I just wanna show you
That I love what you are doin' hun

Oh boy…did Akon just read his mind??? She was swaying to the music…lost in the rhythm. He could see her smile even in that darkness. She looked so pretty when she smiled...and somewhere felt guilty that he was the reason for her tears sometime back!!!!

I see you in the club
You gettin' down good
I wanna get with you, yeah
I see you in the club
You showin' thugs love
I wanna get with you

She was lost in her own world. She was enjoying disc after so many days!!! He saw her happy…and a feel of contentment seeped in. He wanted to go and hug her tight and tell her how much he loves her.

You're so beautiful
So damn beautiful
Said you're so beautiful
So damn beautiful

You're so beautiful
beautiful
beautiful
beautiful
You're so beautiful
beautiful
beautiful
beautiful
You're so beautiful

He gulped down his drink as he heard the song carefully. She twirled around and the frills of her skirt made her look all the more pretty. She was like a beautiful flower…and he had never seen someone so beautiful ever…by appearance and by heart as well. How beautifully she accepted him back in her life…giving him another chance to make her feel loved…. She was hurt...deeply hurt...but her love for him actually stunned him!

Like the clouds you
Drift me away, far away (yeah)
And like the sun you
Brighten my day, you brighten my day (yeah)
I never wanna see you cry cry cry
And I never wanna tell a lie lie lie
Said I never wanna see you cry cry cry
And I never wanna tell a lie lie lie

She felt herself burning…as if someone was watching her closely. She turned around and saw him looking right through her soul. His looks…oh God...She had never felt this vulnerable before!!!! He was in a different world altogether...just him and her!!! She was the sole reason for his living... the sole reason for his happiness….

I see you in the club

You gettin' down good
I wanna get with you, yeah
I see you in the club
You showin' thugs love
I wanna get with you

You're so beautiful
So damn beautiful
Said you're so beautiful
So damn beautiful

You're so beautiful
Beautiful
You're so beautiful
Beautiful

She gave a questioning look to him as to what he was looking at! He smiled and sipped his drink shaking his head in denial. She narrowed her brows and shook her head meaning not to drink more! He raised his brows and showed her his glass, meaning it was the last one. Their cute little eye talks were distracted when someone tapped Geet's shoulder and pulled her more into the crowd.

I see you in the club
You gettin' down good
I wanna get with you (ohh yeah)
I see you in the club
You showin' thugs love
I wanna get with you

He felt his throat go dry...just seeing her… her top lifted a bit revealing her slim white skinned waist as she danced…her hair kissed her cheek with her every move...he had that urge to go and crush her in his arms and never let go!!! He didn't know what was affecting him...her beauty or the alcohol...but finally he really wanted to go….

You're so beautiful
So damn beautiful
Said you're so beautiful (so beautiful)
So damn beautiful (so beautiful)

You're so beautiful
beautiful
You're so beautiful
beautiful
You're so beautiful

Where'd you come from? You're outta this world to me
You're a symbol of what every beautiful woman should be (oooh wee) (ohh ohh)

He slowly walked towards her, keeping the glass on the table…she had been seducing his senses since evening and he really can't hold himself back anymore…knowing fully that she also had the same feelings as for him as he holds for her…and maybe ever deeper!!!!!

I never wanna see you cry cry cry (don't cry)
And I never wanna tell a lie lie lie (oh yeah)
Said I never wanna see you cry cry cry (ohhh)
And I never wanna tell a lie lie lie (lieee)

He snaked his hand round her waist making her jerk and pulled her to him! She collided with his hard chest…and probably forgot to breathe for a few seconds seeing him there on the dance floor...that too so close to her… she tried to look into his eyes… to know what he was thinking…and he pulled her harder to him. His fingers traced the bare lining of her waist under her shirt...she gasped… going completely blank with that sensation that thrilled her entire self.

I see you in the club
You gettin' down good
I wanna get with you (ooh yeah)
I see you in the club
You showin' thugs love
I wanna get with you

He twirled her around and brought her back in his embrace… she was losing herself with his touch..! She wrapped her hands around his neck in reflex...she was in a trance!!! One of his hands held her tight by her waist while the other roamed on her back…over her shirt...caressing her… creating goose bumps in her!

You're so beautiful
So damn beautiful
Said you're so beautiful
So damn beautiful
You're so beautiful

He leaned closer...seeing her so lost and placed a kiss where her neck met her jaw, just below her ears!!!

Geet's entire being jolted at his kiss and she hugged him hard hiding herself in his arms. Music changed but they stayed there, lost in their own world listening to their heartbeats, enjoying each other's presence, swaying to music lightly.

Later all six of them got together and went to dining hall for a fun and banter filled dinner. They joked so much that after a long time Maan enjoyed his friend's company and a little more than that the musical laughter of Geet which tinkled in his ears.

With a promise form Arjun for a bike race some day, finally friends bid adieu making a pact to meet at least once a month.

Precap – Milan abhi aadha adhura hai

poongs123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
whoo hooo after so many days i m first to comment
my dear kutty aishu for writting ans awesome part kutty ...
 i thourghly enjoyed it ...

ritz di i m eagerly waiting for ur next part
Edited by poongs123 - 11 years ago
sweetysaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
loved it...
awesome update di...
maan is totally into her...  
the song was awesome..
really geet has changed maan life a lot...
loved the update to the core...
beautifully written...
waiting for the next update
Edited by sweetysaran - 11 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing..loved it,.
sweetkj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was lovely and hot in its own way.!

LOVE