MG FF-VIVAH - Thread 8 - Page 26

Posted: 11 years ago
awesome update... lovd it...

I didn't knew that ur bday was around'' anyways belated hi sahi " happy bday" may god fulfill ur all dreams and bless u and ur family with good health, wealth and happiness

With regard to the update'..every time I read a part of this ff I think that this have been written so beautifully that this may be the best part'. But the thing is that I think this every time I read ur updates'.. u just make me speechless that no words seems to be apt enough to describe now how I feel'..

Maan being her inspirational mask was just awesome! Hope we soon see geet sharing this news with rahul...

maan saying her that she not only owns the bike but the biker too whom she had crush was just WOW... her teenage crush is her hubby now, even am feeling good thinking that tho geet ke kya kehne

And the way maan spent the remaining date with her with simple things which we usually experience not any hifi ones which we see or read only makes me fall for him even more!!!!

Whether it was gola and its chuskis or paan eating , am not able to find any other romantic time better than that now''candle lite dinner tho  sachmuch pheeka lagne laga ab se''

With such recap waiting is more difficult'.. hope to get it soon

Edited by -lakshmi- - 11 years ago
Awesome update
just start maaneet moment 
and again scary precap..
loved it
that was a cute date roaming to various places sharing their views...
the one geet admires during child hood is none other than Maan singh khurana...lovely part
awesome

MASK amazing 

i liked the way maan said  " What if I told you that you own the Honda bike which inspired you and you also own the teenager boy whose huge poster you had in your room

nice update...
wow geet was maan fan from childhood...
loved their cute, sweet date...
lovely update...
ye geet ek din maan ki jaan leker chodegi waise maan ki jaan to geet hi h hehehehe
awww maan babu control abhi to sirf date hi hui h...
loved it sooo much...