Loved it totally
Maans each an every words touched my heart
Dont hv any words...Super-duper Like
Can't wait for next update
Continue super soon

Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

wow lovely  tearful update..te way my maan said his feelings was so painful..he was craving for love, he lost his childhood, oh god...but now only his geet can give him all he lost...i love et update so much dear..yes my maan is tubelight, buddhu maan, wont realize his feelings at first...lovely lovely scenes...
pixelflower620 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
AWESOME UPDATE LOVED IT :)
MAAN FINALLY POURED HIS HEART OUT :) ND GEET PROMISING HIM NEVER TO LET GO BEAUTIFUL :)
LOVED IT DO CONT SOON :)
Tuli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well written emotional update.. awesome yaar. only u can pen it that too in such beautiful words.. loved it. by the way, congrats for the new thread again.. :-)

Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome as always..sorry for not commenting always but you are amazing always..even when I dont say it..thnx a lot for another beautiful ff!!
Diva7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh di r u kidding...y u said u r goin to disappoint us by dis update
i totally luvd it...its sooo realistic, u cnt jump in these things it takes their  own sweet time, marriage is nt jst fun nd do romance all d time...there is a thing call undrstnding, which is d base of any relationship...nd when it comes to d relationship of a husband n wife, i think its d most important aspect...here maan pour out his heart in frnt of her, dat shows his trust on his wife nd wat a wife needs more dan dat ki her husband shares his pain n happiness wid her, nd most importantly his pain which he nvr shared wid any one...bt he chooses her to be his secret pain bearer...nd i jst luvd it when geet undrstnd his pain nd vows dat frm now on he'll nvr feel lonely in his lyf anymore...half of ur pain already vanish in thin air when ur partner understnds ur feelings wat u r trying to say n stand wid u in all thick n thin...di u r doing hundred percent justice to d title of ur ff...now dis is VIVAH...I luv their sweet little gestures n their restlessness specially geet😆...poor girl wat she can do when her extremely hot husband sitting behind her nd doing sweet torture on her in his own way😆😳...
fabulous update n thnx fr pm di...oh forgot to tell u dat i luvd d song...its beautiful

Edited by Diva7 - 11 years ago
rktharkey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
baap re itna emotional update ,really maaza bhi aaya aur tears bhi ,the way maan confess his feeling was awesome
plz waiting for next part soon
cj1008 thumbnail
it was very emotional story..
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesomeee

that was so touchy
mandymore thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He bared his heart n feelings to her...hw he feard acceptng her n going away frm him...

awsome prt,much needed prt for their strong emotional attchmnt...