Originally posted by: shiin

Anu 🤣
Of u run so fast u will also go forward 8 years leap 😆

I will run out of stamina ...i need u clara my energy booster ...😉..😆...😆 
palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Maha evening in Zee TV tonight

Tonight (7 September 2012), three big dailies from Zee TV namely Hitler Didi, Pavitra Rishta and Phir Subah Hogi, will have a crossover episode of 90 minutes from 8.30 to 10.00 pm.

Our source informed us that in Pavitra Rishta, Ovi (Shruti Kanwar) and Arjun (Rithvik Dhanjani) who are already married will throw a reception party in which Gulabia (Narayani Shastri) from Phir Subah Hogi will be dancing to a Rajasthani folk number.

Cut to next scene'

Teju (Mrinalini Tyagi) will get to know that Aaji (Usha Nadkarni) and Sachin are the ones who actually forged the divorce papers and not Archana (Ankita Lokhande). So much so, Aaji and Sachin will also compel Manav (Hiten Tejwani) to sign on the divorce papers.

Getting to know this, Teju will rush to the Judge to tell him to stop the divorce proceedings to which the Judge will tell her that he can call off the divorce only if either of her parents is convinced about it.

On the way, a shattered and lost Teju will find Indira (Rati Pandey) of Hitler Didi and go to the reception party along with her. There, after she will reveal everything about Aaji and Sachin to Manav, Manav will get furious and hold Sachin and his mother responsible for the turmoil in the family.

Later on Ovi and Teju will take Archana to their place and ask her to stay with them. Finally, Manav and Archana will unite in tonight's episode.

When we contacted Mrinalini Tyagi, she said "We are still shooting and I cannot reveal much at this point of time."

This integration sequence will certainly help to up the numbers!!!

Nahin!!!! I wanted to watch Mrinalini and Sumit together! Its an old wish of mine! Ufff! Hey all! Kaun kaun hain yahaan? Sab ko mera hello hi! ðŸ˜†

-Clara- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Anu ur energy booster its here 😉 😳 so let's start d race 😉
-Clara- thumbnail
Hema di 🤗

d article says Indra not zara 😉 😆
-Clara- thumbnail

😳
Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
clara main chahti hun RK mumbai chala jaye
hema hiii
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hey nd bye all...will be back afterwards..
IFfirst thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luminos3

Maha evening in Zee TV tonight

Tonight (7 September 2012), three big dailies from Zee TV namely Hitler Didi, Pavitra Rishta and Phir Subah Hogi, will have a crossover episode of 90 minutes from 8.30 to 10.00 pm.

Our source informed us that in Pavitra Rishta, Ovi (Shruti Kanwar) and Arjun (Rithvik Dhanjani) who are already married will throw a reception party in which Gulabia (Narayani Shastri) from Phir Subah Hogi will be dancing to a Rajasthani folk number.

Cut to next scene'

Teju (Mrinalini Tyagi) will get to know that Aaji (Usha Nadkarni) and Sachin are the ones who actually forged the divorce papers and not Archana (Ankita Lokhande). So much so, Aaji and Sachin will also compel Manav (Hiten Tejwani) to sign on the divorce papers.

Getting to know this, Teju will rush to the Judge to tell him to stop the divorce proceedings to which the Judge will tell her that he can call off the divorce only if either of her parents is convinced about it.

On the way, a shattered and lost Teju will find Indira (Rati Pandey) of Hitler Didi and go to the reception party along with her. There, after she will reveal everything about Aaji and Sachin to Manav, Manav will get furious and hold Sachin and his mother responsible for the turmoil in the family.

Later on Ovi and Teju will take Archana to their place and ask her to stay with them. Finally, Manav and Archana will unite in tonight's episode.

When we contacted Mrinalini Tyagi, she said "We are still shooting and I cannot reveal much at this point of time."

This integration sequence will certainly help to up the numbers!!!

Nahin!!!! I wanted to watch Mrinalini and Sumit together! Its an old wish of mine! Ufff! Hey all! Kaun kaun hain yahaan? Sab ko mera hello hi! ðŸ˜†

Sab kuch toh reveal hogaya ...ab kya bacha hai ...😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Waise hey Hema ...u wanted Mrinalini nd Sumit together ...😳

Arey if Sumit nd Asha weren't going to SA then we would see two shattered characters in their respective shows...together na ...😳 ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³
Also Rishi would say yeh  joh apne kiya hai na woh thode din pehle meri Shrimatiji ne mere saath kiya tha ...but diff circumstances main ...😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so HD scene sirf 5 mins keliye hai aur koi importance nahi nazar aarahihe..WTH..No rishi scene today & also dont think maa-beti ka mila hoga aaj 😕

Just a filler epi for HD i think till SV returns
palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hello Anu,Mona, Clara, Eman,Mish! ðŸ˜ƒ Yeh Conny nahin dikhai de rahi? Kahin Sumit ke peeche peeche SA ko prasthaan toh nahin ho gayi? ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£