India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

HD in reverse gear? (Page 3)

sakshi1 Senior Member
sakshi1
sakshi1

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
You are right.  Now HD in reverse gear.  Indira/Zara has to  bring some light in the Rishi's life.  She has to bring smile on his face.  Hope they don't rush this time.  Take it slowly.  I am also very eager to know, how Rishi and Zara meet and what would be there first reactions.?

Edited by sakshi1 - 06 September 2012 at 4:27pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007samrudhi.rshona90

shona90 IF-Rockerz
shona90
shona90

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Nice post dhanya..!!!

Reverse gear yes HD  is going the opposite way..!!!
A man who used to smile always and spread happiness is now running away from happiness, lost in the thoughts of his wife and does not smile..!!!

I too want to see the smile back on him, the naughtiness , the nautangii, miss our Rishiii Unhappy

I am sure when he meets Zaara (alias indira- i hope and wish she is only Indira ) we get too see our Rishii back with his khoyii huyii smile Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007samrudhi.r

shona90 IF-Rockerz
shona90
shona90

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by light_28

Agree Dhanya.. Hd is in reverse gear. Post Leap I am enjoying many characters which include indu , ishaan, rishi and lastly our mystery woman Zara !
Leap has got a good potential to bring back Hd golden days ! Wish Cvs atlest now make efforts to showcase the upcoming high points in the serial with good promos 
Zara-Rishi meet will be one-such high point and cvs should make it large.
After their meet, ofcourse i dont expect immediate romance but a good sequences of getting familiar feelings for each other, some intutions, some sense of happiness in rishi specially, his initial spontaneous reactions and friendly compatibility with zara, Indu-Zara silent relationsship,Rishi turning soft for indu etc is what i wish to see.

Veryy well said Roshnii..!!!
I am too expecting a beautiful track from Zaara and Rishii and hope CV's work on it properly..!!

Yes true we can see some lovely moments between Zaara and Indu..
Zaara getting the maa kii mamta feeling seeing Indu and same Induu getting the love of her mother..

Also Zaara and Rishii first meeting should really be the highlight.. Rishii's reaction- both khushi and ghum..
happy of seeing his life/love again and then the emotional track when he knws she is Zaara and then finding the truth and all..

And yes the romantic track between zaara and Rishii. Would love to see our Inshii magic again in new form Zara-Rishii Embarrassed

i mean lots of scope is there in this track and i sure wil be getting awesome performances by all..!!!

Edited by shona90 - 06 September 2012 at 7:11pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007samrudhi.r

samrudhi.r IF-Dazzler
samrudhi.r
samrudhi.r

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by light_28

Agree Dhanya.. Hd is in reverse gear. Post Leap I am enjoying many characters which include indu , ishaan, rishi and lastly our mystery woman Zara !
Leap has got a good potential to bring back Hd golden days ! Wish Cvs atlest now make efforts to showcase the upcoming high points in the serial with good promos 
Zara-Rishi meet will be one-such high point and cvs should make it large.
After their meet, ofcourse i dont expect immediate romance but a good sequences of getting familiar feelings for each other, some intutions, some sense of happiness in rishi specially, his initial spontaneous reactions and friendly compatibility with zara, Indu-Zara silent relationsship,Rishi turning soft for indu etc is what i wish to see.

Day Dreaming kassh aisa hota

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index