Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fee-fee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I really do hope Zara is Indira, and she will bring back happiness and love into Rishi's life.

And I also do hope CV makes this happen, something good has to come out of this otherwise i will just explode out of frustration, anger and more importantly tears! 
light_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree Dhanya.. Hd is in reverse gear. Post Leap I am enjoying many characters which include indu , ishaan, rishi and lastly our mystery woman Zara !
Leap has got a good potential to bring back Hd golden days ! Wish Cvs atlest now make efforts to showcase the upcoming high points in the serial with good promos 
Zara-Rishi meet will be one-such high point and cvs should make it large.
After their meet, ofcourse i dont expect immediate romance but a good sequences of getting familiar feelings for each other, some intutions, some sense of happiness in rishi specially, his initial spontaneous reactions and friendly compatibility with zara, Indu-Zara silent relationsship,Rishi turning soft for indu etc is what i wish to see.
Edited by light_28 - 11 years ago
AnkitalovesHD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That would be delightful. Rishi will be glad to see Zara for the first time but his heart will break when he realizes Zara is a different individual. Maybe she tries and bridges the father daughter reln and brings a smile on his face. But does that sound like a tough as nails cop?😕
sakshi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You are right.  Now HD in reverse gear.  Indira/Zara has to  bring some light in the Rishi's life.  She has to bring smile on his face.  Hope they don't rush this time.  Take it slowly.  I am also very eager to know, how Rishi and Zara meet and what would be there first reactions.? Edited by sakshi1 - 11 years ago
shona90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice post dhanya..!!!

Reverse gear yes HD  is going the opposite way..!!!
A man who used to smile always and spread happiness is now running away from happiness, lost in the thoughts of his wife and does not smile..!!!

I too want to see the smile back on him, the naughtiness , the nautangii, miss our Rishiii ðŸ˜”

I am sure when he meets Zaara (alias indira- i hope and wish she is only Indira ) we get too see our Rishii back with his khoyii huyii smile ðŸ˜ƒ

shona90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: light_28

Agree Dhanya.. Hd is in reverse gear. Post Leap I am enjoying many characters which include indu , ishaan, rishi and lastly our mystery woman Zara !

Leap has got a good potential to bring back Hd golden days ! Wish Cvs atlest now make efforts to showcase the upcoming high points in the serial with good promos 
After their meet, ofcourse i dont expect immediate romance but a good sequences of getting familiar feelings for each other, some intutions, some sense of happiness in rishi specially, his initial spontaneous reactions and friendly compatibility with zara, Indu-Zara silent relationsship,Rishi turning soft for indu etc is what i wish to see.

Veryy well said Roshnii..!!!
I am too expecting a beautiful track from Zaara and Rishii and hope CV's work on it properly..!!

Yes true we can see some lovely moments between Zaara and Indu..
Zaara getting the maa kii mamta feeling seeing Indu and same Induu getting the love of her mother..

Also Zaara and Rishii first meeting should really be the highlight.. Rishii's reaction- both khushi and ghum..
happy of seeing his life/love again and then the emotional track when he knws she is Zaara and then finding the truth and all..

And yes the romantic track between zaara and Rishii. Would love to see our Inshii magic again in new form Zara-Rishii ðŸ˜³

i mean lots of scope is there in this track and i sure wil be getting awesome performances by all..!!!

Edited by shona90 - 11 years ago
samrudhi.r thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: light_28

kassh aisa hota