HD in reverse gear?

samrudhi.r thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Earlier Indira never used to smile and was always irritable. Rishi came to her life and brought happiness and long lost smile in to her life.

Now Rishi is always irritable and havent seen him smile for once after leap. Will Zara/Indira come to his life and make him smile and happy?
Edited by dhanya.r - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Shwetha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes, Your thinking is absolutely right:)
manali65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He neve smiled after leap and also became rude like indira.Only indira/zara can bring smile on him
.Shree. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sumnal

He neve smiled after leap and also became rude like indira.Only indira/zara can bring smile on him

agreed
-SUMITaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, Zara will make him smile again...😳
Earnshaw09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Whether Zara is Indira,or not,she definitely will be the one,who will bring smile on Rishi's face.But in between so much of confusion that Ill Bedi is creating,sometimes showing Zara reacting strangely when she is called 'hitler',as though she had heard it before;and at times,like in today's episode,it has been showed that the lady,who helps Indu board the train,tells something about Zara being a police officer for last 12yrs.I really don't understand what the CVs are trying to show:again something so illogical,like someone looking exactly like Indira,with the same anger in her eyes,with same body-language.Is this character Zara from a parallel world?Otherwise there is no other explanation to it  if she is shown to be another individual altogether.Or may be Zara is an alien from Venus!!!!!!!!!😉
samrudhi.r thumbnail
I hope that zara is indira. or else its a waste of time and emotions for me. I also wonder how was indira cured of BT. I do hope to god that all this questions will have a convincing explanation from CV's
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Dhanya i'm really blank no idea at all how will the story move forward once upon a time it was so fun to predict what's coming next.NOW
samrudhi.r thumbnail
Originally posted by: KajAnj

Dhanya i'm really blank no idea at all how will the story move forward once upon a time it was so fun to predict what's coming next.NOW

Yes Anju very true. As an audience i feel very much disconnected. The fun in discussion is also draining away. Leap definitely doesn't seem to please the majority. With the current situation i guess Zara and Rishi will take a long time to meet and to take the romance further. 
Nishaath thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hopband wish  that Inshi meet again and Indra makes Rishi smile ,cannot see him so lost and unhappy . Edited by Nishaath - 11 years ago