Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Foucaults-qalam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: coolestsh

well said agree with you

Thanks. I hope the writers read our appreciation and get encouraged.

No No I am okkk with my RK uff 😳,  have you seen that part when RK was full talli and came from Sasural after saying sorry, he falls down and then Bittuji took him upstairs, thats proof RK nahin balki wo Bittuji piche pada hai RK ke but do not worry jaldi Madhubala will take over RK and then you can be happy with Bittuji my lovely couple Binee.

Waise wo wala shot dekh ke jahan Bittuji sahara de raha hai RK ko tujhe jalan hui hogi na wait I show you something else

Dekha RK ka screw pehle se hi dheela hai

so agar On screen dono alag bhi ho gaye to off screen to ye chalu rahega with Bittuji 🤣🤣🤣
So meri salah le aur apna dil aur gurda dono bade rakh 🤣🤣🤣

(Please guys do not come bashing on me for posting previous show photos, it is just that I and Neelum having fun covorsation)

Sorry could not follow most of these posts because of the inside references, but am glad you enjoy the discussion. Why would you assume that bringing up an adorable picture of VD's would hurt people's feelings? I enjoyed the picture, subtext included.

Originally posted by: vivoash

i hope bittuji always remain loyal to RK...don't wanna imagine the day bittu will turn against him😳 he knows 'everything' about his chief...

Good point!
lol nice post
u said "my RK" so shud i assume u r a girl? 😳
i m loving Bittu G character, the way the media guys called him "man friday" was worth watching 😆...RK is kinda incomplete without that guy...he is loyal and its much beyond paid thing...his concern seems genuine, the way he was requsting his chief to not drink so much.
also we saw the other day when Madhu did the grah pravesh, RK introduced Bittu G as his big brother and not as a servant...he made Madhu touch his feet proves how much he trusts him as his own
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

great write up...bittu ji is an awesome character!

Originally posted by: undisclosed

great write up...bittu ji is an awesome character!

Thank you! All hail Bittu Ji
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Bittu Ji n Rk ka love affair rockss  🤣 🤣 🤣
CuteWinks thumbnail
ie want a personal bittu ji! (not in that way...) lol.

nice observation.
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

No No I am okkk with my RK uff 😳,  have you seen that part when RK was full talli and came from Sasural after saying sorry, he falls down and then Bittuji took him upstairs, thats proof RK nahin balki wo Bittuji piche pada hai RK ke but do not worry jaldi Madhubala will take over RK and then you can be happy with Bittuji my lovely couple Binee.

Waise wo wala shot dekh ke jahan Bittuji sahara de raha hai RK ko tujhe jalan hui hogi na wait I show you something else

Dekha RK ka screw pehle se hi dheela hai

so agar On screen dono alag bhi ho gaye to off screen to ye chalu rahega with Bittuji 🤣🤣🤣
So meri salah le aur apna dil aur gurda dono bade rakh 🤣🤣🤣

(Please guys do not come bashing on me for posting previous show photos, it is just that I and Neelum having fun covorsation)

Rk ka character hi dheel ahia, mera bittu ji ko bhi harab kar diya😭😭...haan dil aur gurda dono barah rakh rahin ho, btw  yes, i noted the way rk was treating bittu ji as his wife...mera aur madhu ka dukh eik hai😔...by the way do you want sikandar? i want to tease you as well😳
MsCeylon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
your last parah has just made me hungry ðŸ˜†