India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

The cream in my RK coffee: Bittu Ji!

Foucaults-qalam Goldie
Foucaults-qalam
Foucaults-qalam

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged

I have been looking at what makes RK's character so emphatic. True, the writers have built up the superstar character with some lovely details ( loved the talking to two girls/two phones/ same time thing), and he's got some ripping dialogues. And, of course, my admiration of how VD has made this role his own has filled many forum pages and will fill many more. But today,  I realised that the superstar persona is Janus-headed.

And one of the heads is my very own dear Bittu ji. The small, slimy contriving, motivations unknown,  tubby man in the terrible shirts, carrying the many phones of his office.  His constant presence makes the RK persona. Makes the film industry a tangible presence—whether it be the contract negotiations, the feeding of the stray studio pooch ( what happened to that puppy, btw?) the shameless toadying to his superiors, the bullying of those below him in the social pecking order, the disaster-management mode fielding of calls from angry producers and girlfriends, the 24 hour on call job profile-- Bittu ji is the man.  Man Friday, proxy wife, paid slave, with all the cruelty and pent up frustration of small, bitter and unsuccessful men everywhere…  And the actor plays him beautifully. And lately, especially in the late night booze smash of the Blackmail Night of Doom!, we saw an unsuspected side of him… Could the toad-eater actually care for his master? Or is the concern a pay per view service?

Writers, take a bow. Because you have created a wonderful character in Bittu ji. He really is the sugar dusting on my RK jam doughnut, the cream in my RK coffee. (Yes, I'm having breakfast. Why do you ask?)

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4uthilaguvpa24703987tirtascoastasaranyamgsnetu19..PlayfulKiss..prema_kschinky353vaani21drashmeet12MsCeylonapplenpeacheskgmuCourageous_Leoashred120-SD-0Maria-capriafsh4adreamyjenniceAyeChavanniLooteri_DulhanSheDevilleverneLoquacious_Aashsilent.desireNeelum.drashtileelaa9undisclosed

Neelum.drashti IF-Addictz
Neelum.drashti
Neelum.drashti

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
I actually like this twisted bittu ji character...he is very loyal to rk ...really nice post and very good observationThumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..vaani21silent.desireleelaa9

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Totally agree !!!

Bittujee's many phones and his ever-on duty mode with  comic+serious+concerned+disgusted+frustrated looks all herald his hi-profile job of being the Superstar RK's man. Btw is he the account manager as well ? He makes it absolutely believable that RK is superstar.

One word though...
They have copied Abhimaan movie.
RK is Amitabh Bachchan and Bittuji is none other than our great ASRANI

Edited by shridevigaddam - 06 September 2012 at 4:50am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vaani21..PlayfulKiss..Maria-caprileelaa9

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neelum.drashti

I actually like this twisted bittu ji character...he is very loyal to rk ...really nice post and very good observationThumbs Up

hmm My Neelu, bittuji ki tarif ho rahi hai to tujhe kush hona mangta hai boss aur sabse pehle comment bhi karna padta ha Wink

Jyada kush mat ho dekh tere compitition mien koi aya hai to show lob for bittuji

Kahin Binee ko khatra na ho jaye

Hope you remember BineeLOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by coolestsh - 06 September 2012 at 4:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..Neelum.drashti

silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
well said agree with you

Edited by coolestsh - 06 September 2012 at 4:56am
Neelum.drashti IF-Addictz
Neelum.drashti
Neelum.drashti

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolestsh

hmm My Neelu, bittuji ki tarif ho rahi hai to tujhe kush hona mangta hai boss aur sabse pehle comment bhi karna padta ha Wink

Jyada kush mat ho dekh tere compitition mien koi aya hai to show lob for bittuji

Hope you remember BineeLOL

ROFL you know me so well shahi Tongue..bittu ji ki baat, i had to commentWinkLOL...i have no problem with competition, i am already sharing him with rkCry, i have a big heart...you can have him as wellROFL...BineeBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

silent.desire

silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by coolestsh

Hope you remember BineeLOL

ROFL you know me so well shahi Tongue..bittu ji ki baat, i had to commentWinkLOL...i have no problem with competition, i am already sharing him with rkCry, i have a big heart...you can have him as wellROFL...BineeBlushing

No No I am okkk with my RK uff Embarrassed,  have you seen that part when RK was full talli and came from Sasural after saying sorry, he falls down and then Bittuji took him upstairs, thats proof RK nahin balki wo Bittuji piche pada hai RK ke but do not worry jaldi Madhubala will take over RK and then you can be happy with Bittuji my lovely couple Binee.

Waise wo wala shot dekh ke jahan Bittuji sahara de raha hai RK ko tujhe jalan hui hogi na wait I show you something else

Dekha RK ka screw pehle se hi dheela hai

so agar On screen dono alag bhi ho gaye to off screen to ye chalu rahega with Bittuji ROFLROFLROFL
So meri salah le aur apna dil aur gurda dono bade rakh ROFLROFLROFL

(Please guys do not come bashing on me for posting previous show photos, it is just that I and Neelum having fun covorsation)

Edited by coolestsh - 06 September 2012 at 5:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neelum.drashti

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
i hope bittuji always remain loyal to RK...don't wanna imagine the day bittu will turn against himStern Smile he knows 'everything' about his chief...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Foucaults-qalamsilent.desireleelaa9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index