India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Purvi

Afss_94 IF-Sizzlerz
Afss_94
Afss_94

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Guys I am a Purvi fan. But I want to tell you my POV abt Purvi's from an impartial view. If u guys agree with me u r welcome to share ur views. I m requesting bashers to stay away from this post. I'm already disturbed with this crap wedding. I've no mood to listen ur lectures._____________________________ **** ____________ **** (1) Purvi is not a good daughter. May be she was adopted but was apple in Archu's eye. Her mom always dreamt for her marriage. And she knew it. How could she break her mom's wish? She knows that Archana's biological chidren don't treat her as their mom. She has no right to break her mom's dream. She thinks if she sacrifices her love her mom will be happy. But she never thought that her mom's life revolves around her for last 18 yrs and all her mother wants is to see her happy in life. But Purvi didn't realise this. I'll say she betrayed her mother who gave her a new life. She has no right to do so.   (2) Purvi is not a good lover. I've noticed in their whole 6 month's love she was not asked by Arjun or anyone to prove her love for him. She didn't done a single thing for Arjun. This 6 months she enjoyed Arjun's love. She never loved him. Didn't she see the hardship of Arjun to get her. Did she forget that Arjun Kirlosker,a business magnet became a poor mechanic only to prove his love for her? Then how could she tell him to prove his love again? She cheated Arjun. She never thought what will happen to Arjun after marrying Ovi. Purvi doesn't deserve Arjun. ___ So now I have come to a decision that PURVI IS NONE BUT A SELFISH GIRL WHO CARES FOR HER THINKING ONLY.

Edited by Afss - 06 September 2012 at 4:37am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ampliphyNadaCintashermaAnAvidReaderbonibright

bonibright IF-Sizzlerz
bonibright
bonibright

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
I dont want to go into the arguement whether purvi is a good daughter or not,but yes
she is certainly not a good life partner..
not to Arjun,at least..AngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Afss_94

sdias Groupbie
sdias
sdias

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you...she may consider herself a good daughter, granddaughter and lover but she is none.
Arjun, Archana and Sulo were waiting to see her happy and living with the man she loves. But she doesn't deserve any of it...she must think that her mom knew that she would take such a dumb decision which was why her mom didn't want to tell her this...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Afss_94

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index