India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Drama and only more drama

spreadingsmile IF-Sizzlerz
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged

wow need to give cv's thums up,wat r they showing ,drama and only drama,i dont have words to say,a cancer patient who has just few days left ,is shown nothing,manvi state,her condition,what a person feels when has just few days left,the fear of death ,th fear of loosing life,were is it  shown?,and the patient is busy in concerning about others,manvi view kaha he?,manvi is shown to give message for her di,for jiju ,telling virat to live life ,but but but wat about her,can cv's answer .all would have loved ,if they would show manvi view ,wat she feels,how family members keep her happy,instead of that ,something else is only shown .and now even court room drama is there ,wow ,that too drama,can cancer be in focus?,and now to its last stage ,the pain of fear,the pain of death ,manvi is on ventilator ,wow ,some awesume scenes could have taken our breath away ,if they would have shown this,but no ,they r focusing on else,and and and virman do they excist,jeevika reaction is wonderfully show,even viren ,and virat ,were is he?,he is would be husband ,and how it feels when his life ,his jaan ,is on last stage?,will cv ever show us.

Edited by chaitu-monaya - 06 September 2012 at 5:28am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

parulkinuslovearmaansweetymolkabee-SweetGirl-..Gowri......Poojie....

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Well They are not CV's they are DV's as we used to call KMH time.LOLDuffer V's ! Anyways coming to your post ! You said it The fact is one.they have hyped this Drama much and Its going Pretty well to with Virika & Behna but certainly while highlighting each side of SACRIFICE and eternal LOVE of Behna They hv messed up with a Patient's emotions on death bed , Maanvi as character & af course VirMan.They couldn't keep all these together & well.No matter how much TRPs they are getting But fact is one they have played badly with character sake of others.

Maanvi is carefree & selfless girl Who even this stage of life thinking for beloved rather than her self.(selected once Let me be clear with what is shown up till now LOLTongue) But that does not mean being a normal human she cant have that fear of death & loosing her beloved one .she has already gone through so much to be worried with cancer But still I so wish She could have heart to heart talk related her dilemma b/w life death ,fear of loosing love etc.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

parulkinugopisharma14kabee..Ankita..spreadingsmile

spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

Well They are not CV's they are DV's as we used to call KMH time.LOLDuffer V's ! Anyways coming to your post ! You said it The fact is one.they have hyped this Drama much and Its going Pretty well to with Virika & Behna but certainly while highlighting each side of SACRIFICE and eternal LOVE of Behna They hv messed up with a Patient's emotions on death bed , Maanvi as character & af course VirMan.They couldn't keep all these together & well.No matter how much TRPs they are getting But fact is one they have played badly with character sake of others.

Maanvi is carefree & selfless girl Who even this stage of life thinking for beloved rather than her self.(selected once Let me be clear with what is shown up till now LOLTongue) But that does not mean being a normal human she cant have that fear of death & loosing her beloved one .she has already gone through so much to be worried with cancer But still I so wish She could have heart to heart talk related her dilemma b/w life death ,fear of loosing love etc.
completely agree Tongue,you ssaid it,while showing sacrifise and drama,they have messed up with cancer and patient too.u know sometimes i feel like this is not cancer track,infact it is a balidan track,sacrifise,instead of cancer ,this is shown

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Seema1987-SweetGirl-

..Gowri.. IF-Rockerz
..Gowri..
..Gowri..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
File a suit.. Manvi's Brain Ermm& heart Broken Heartextracted along with the Bone Marrow by Dr. Rahul Mehra!!!

ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

pakdramafan00 IF-Dazzler
pakdramafan00
pakdramafan00

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
I guess they are just trying to get this track over with now... and its like a little too late for any kind of repair because they messed it up so badly already.
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atthi

File a suit.. Manvi's Brain Ermm& heart Broken Heartextracted along with the Bone Marrow by Dr. Rahul Mehra!!!

ROFLROFL

LOLLOL,i was in too bad mood,but ur comment omg,realy made me laugh.LOLnow even i think ,
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by somakomal

I guess they are just trying to get this track over with now... and its like a little too late for any kind of repair because they messed it up so badly already.
they have completely ruined this track from every possible corner,and damage is beyond repair.Cry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top